Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

resuce

sandraluvcats
March 17th, 2006, 10:19 AM
hi, i havent been able to reply to ur message but its me about the possible prego cat. Sorry if i dont beleve in abortions, i never will and i am NOT abusing my cat. I give her EVERYTHING she needs and ker kits will be having loving homes. All in my family. They wont be droped off on the side of a road, or anything, Only sick people in the head would do that, or even THINK that for that matter. Sorry but i aint like that at all........

I have a good vet that is going to work with me every step of the way. Obvisaly u dont think of your pets as your children do you. If you can say abort them, w.e.!!!:mad:

coppperbelle
March 17th, 2006, 11:36 AM
hi, i havent been able to reply to ur message but its me about the possible prego cat. Sorry if i dont beleve in abortions, i never will and i am NOT abusing my cat. I give her EVERYTHING she needs and ker kits will be having loving homes. All in my family. They wont be droped off on the side of a road, or anything, Only sick people in the head would do that, or even THINK that for that matter. Sorry but i aint like that at all........

I have a good vet that is going to work with me every step of the way. Obvisaly u dont think of your pets as your children do you. If you can say abort them, w.e.!!!:mad:

I work with rescue, dogs , not cats but rescue just the same. I take great offense to your comments. If you did your research and found out just how many animals are euthanized every year you would be shocked. Sure your kitties will have homes with family and friends but in the process others will die and YOU are to blame. Please don't bring your high and mighty attitude here. Every day we see animals given up because they were bought at a pet store or bred by someone like you. We are volunteers who spend countless hours and money (our own) trying to re-home animals bred by irresponsible people.
Visit the local animal shelter. Ask them how many cats were euthanized last week, last year. Ask them what the chances of a cat/kitten finding a home. Then think about the kitties you just brought into the world. Did they take the place of one of those kittens in the shelter that was euthanized? They answer is YES. Talk to the people that work there. Ask them their opinion if you don't believe us. Then come back and tell us honestly that what you are doing is okay.

By the way, if your vet was any good he/she would recommend to you that you spay your cat.

Lucky Rescue
March 17th, 2006, 11:46 AM
ker kits will be having loving homes. All in my family

Really. Do they not believe in spaying/neutering either?

Pets and kids are two different things, but since you insist on comparing them and saying that you think of your cat as a child - would you let your 13 daughter stay out for two days, getting pregnant?? I guess so....

If your family is as irresponsible as you are, here is what you will be creating, that people like me have to clean up:

Two uncontrolled breeding cats create the following:
Two litters a year... at a survival rate of 2.8 kittens per litter with continued breeding ---
12 cats the first year
66 cats the second year
2,201 cats in the third year
3,822 cats in the fourth year
12,680 cats in the fifth year and so on
multiplying to a staggering 80,399,780 cats in the tenth year!!!

White Wolf
March 17th, 2006, 01:24 PM
Never reopen closed issues. Never reopen closed issues while hijacking another thread either. Leave this issue closed. :mad: