Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Free To Good Home!!!!

angie79
March 16th, 2006, 04:35 PM
:pawprint: Like I said in another post I have house guests (my parents 2 kid dogs) one of who sheds. they have been here 4 days now. I just swept up what looks like enough hair and dust to be a 12 week old puppy. or maybe a new litter of 6?

anyone interested???

Since I'm not used to shedding pups I want to tip my hat to those who are and aske how many pups do you get a week??

jawert1
March 16th, 2006, 06:13 PM
Good one angie, I admit, you freaked me out there for a second! And with both Miss Peaches (Shepherd/Chow X) and Master Simon (English Pointer) with spring on it's way, I have to vacuum every other day and in a week that equates to 4 puppies :) ok now my brain hurts from the math :)

Prin
March 16th, 2006, 06:13 PM
I stopped counting... I must get at least 5 or 6 small pugs a week from my babies.

cpietra16
March 16th, 2006, 06:22 PM
OMG, with my 5 cats and a dog....OMG I'm a puppy/cat mill:eek:

Dog Dancer
March 16th, 2006, 06:27 PM
I envy anyone who only has to vacuum every other day. I could do it every other hour. It seems when I put the darn thing away there's a furbunny following me down the hall!:eek: Those things are like what were those things on Star Trek years ago? Tribbles? BF pulled the fridge the other day and had a big old hairy fit so to speak...

angie79
March 16th, 2006, 06:29 PM
found another must of droped off the broom while i was going up stairs.... still havent had any takers .....;)

doggy lover
March 16th, 2006, 08:00 PM
Thankfully Tucker is not as bad as my BMD x GSD he was horrible, I could make a new dog each day in the spring. I still think some of the fur I find around the house now belongs to him.:p

huskypup
March 18th, 2006, 06:34 AM
Our hoover is left plugged in this time of year and I follow the dogs round with it, having two huskies that just love to cast (red carpets, white dog!!). I think I hoovered the living room 6 times yesterday, so far today we are upto 3.

rainbow
March 23rd, 2006, 12:53 PM
LOL huskypup....nobody knows what furbunnies are like until they own a husky.:eek: :evil: ....but should add a :angel: because I love them!:D:love:

mastifflover
March 23rd, 2006, 12:59 PM
I have an English Mastiff that would give the husky a run for the money. I have a new carpet daily thank godness I have hardwood

poodletalk
March 23rd, 2006, 01:07 PM
I have a husky as well, I am always sweeping and vacuuming up her fur off floor. With all the fur I pick up, I am surprised she's not bald.

BernerLver
March 23rd, 2006, 02:04 PM
It's nice that others can feel my pain! With 2 Berners I have to give the main flood a good vacuum every other day and I usually Swiffer on the in-between days.

It will only get worse as our new guy still has really short hair as he was shaved before we adopted him. Once he has a full coat I expect the fur to overtake the entire house.

With the amount of hair I collect I'm surprised they are not bald :eek: Also, I canít understand how after all this vacuuming I still find hair in my food regularly :confused:

jesse's mommy
March 23rd, 2006, 04:02 PM
My childhood dog would love to be vacuumed with the shop vac. He would just sit there and let my dad do it.