Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

What is Ebony doing while I'm out?

rivers
March 16th, 2006, 11:05 AM
I went out to do some errands and took both children with me. My DH was working from home that day, and he has always said that Ebony looks for me constantly when I am away, but this time he got some photos of what she does...

rivers
March 16th, 2006, 11:06 AM
Take note she is NOT allowed on the couch!

rivers
March 16th, 2006, 11:08 AM
The little rascal looks too cute sitting up there doesn't she? Waiting for me to come home. Of course when I'm home ALL the rules apply again. Off the couch Ebony.

Prin
March 16th, 2006, 11:09 AM
LOL what a funny doggy. :)

angie79
March 16th, 2006, 12:29 PM
What is it with schnauzer pups sitting on the back of couchs?? we have one in front of the window like that too we have caught him sleeping on it!!!
we often wonder if he falls asleep and looses balance!!!
what characters!!!

Its nice to see that all schnauzers scam them selves a human couch!!!

mom_to_many
March 16th, 2006, 12:57 PM
Aww, waiting for mommy! My Yoda does the back of the couch also. He's a Jack Russell mix. Another favorite thing for him is to get on the end tables like the cats do..:eek: No Yoda bad dog! lol But when you are no bigger than a cat and they can do it...well.....

woodysdad
March 16th, 2006, 02:55 PM
Cheeky thing! But I'll bet he IS looking for you!:)

rivers
March 16th, 2006, 06:03 PM
Cheeky, that's the right word to describe her! It seems to be her spot now. I just turned around to see where she is, and she is sleeping there on the couch..and I'm home. How do they manage to bend the rules and get away with it?

SchnauzerGirl
March 16th, 2006, 06:11 PM
That is too cute! Our family dog used to sit on a chair in front of the window but he was always on the lookout for those darn cats.

Yep, the rules are sometimes thrown out. When my BF comes over, he says that the dog is NOT permitted on the bed when we go to bed, although Schultz sleeps with me all the time when my BF isn't over. Now, my BF allows the dog on the bed all night. Dogs are just like little kids, always pushing the envelope...

rivers
March 17th, 2006, 10:10 AM
hi schnauzergirl, I haven't seen you on here for a while. I love hearing about Shultz. Did you see my post of Ebony before her cut and now? Can you believe the transformation? Amazing what was under all that fur!

SchnauzerGirl
March 17th, 2006, 06:35 PM
Yeh, the first doggy cut is the most amazing! Ebony looks like a fancy young lady now.

When I had Schultz done I was actually sad since he didn't look like a puppy anymore! I had Schultz groomed this past weekend and he looks like a different dog again! If I get a chance to down load the pictures off my parents digi cam, I'll load them on the site for you to look at. I just looove Schnauzers.

SchnauzerGirl
March 20th, 2006, 01:59 PM
Here is a before and after picture for ya. It's like a whole new dog under all that fur.

SchnauzerGirl
March 20th, 2006, 02:00 PM
And here is the after.