March 15th, 2006, 02:17 PM
Happy Birthday Copper's Mom!

Prin
March 15th, 2006, 04:50 PM
Happy birthday!!!
http://bestsmileys.com/birthday1/25.gif

doggy lover
March 15th, 2006, 06:59 PM
Happy B-day we have the same. Hope you had a good day.

Copper'sMom
March 15th, 2006, 08:45 PM
Thank you ladies! This is my last Birthday!!! From here on in, I stop counting!!:eek: I'm 29 and holding;) lol

A girl at work told me I should start counting backwards, because than one day I might actually look my age!!!! ( I look very young - it's not that great, REALLY!!) lol

babyrocky1
March 15th, 2006, 09:11 PM
Hey Coppers mom, what do you know were the same age LOL ahem yeah right!!!! Happy Birthday!!!! Hope you had and are having a great day and night!!!:party: :party: :pawprint: :pawprint: :grouphug:

CyberKitten
March 15th, 2006, 09:24 PM
Hope your day was a happy one!!!

Prin
March 15th, 2006, 10:01 PM
Hey, if you give something to people on their birthday, chances are you want it too right? :D

Surprise!:party: :D

Copper'sMom
March 16th, 2006, 04:53 AM
Hey Coppers mom, what do you know were the same age LOL ahem yeah right!!!!
ROFLH!!!!:crazy: You're only as old as you feel Debbie!!

Thanks Cyberkitten and PRIN!!!!! Thanks for the adorable picture:love: . I'm lucky I get to party with those 2 crazy kids everyday!!:p
A picture of Jemma and Boo in party hats would have been pretty cool to ya know!!(hint hint);)

Jackie467
March 16th, 2006, 09:54 AM
Sorry I missed it yesterday. Happy birthday. I hope you had a great day.:party: :party: :party:

Prin
March 16th, 2006, 10:09 AM
A picture of Jemma and Boo in party hats would have been pretty cool to ya know!!(hint hint);)That won't happen... I have a hard enough time getting them close enough to get a shot together...:eek:

I went with the safe bet (I was pretty sure you'd find them cute).