Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Lost Dog - Greenfield Park

BodoBodo
March 14th, 2006, 06:50 PM
LOST DOG 90 lbs. male lab / shepherd mix, beige with black. Greenfield Park, Quebec - today at 4PM. No collar. Weak back legs and has occasional seizures. PM me PLEASE!

coppperbelle
March 14th, 2006, 06:57 PM
Whereabouts in Greenfield Park. My brother lives on the HOme Depot side of Taschereau. I will e-mail him and tell him to look out for him. In the mean time please go to the SCDD tomorrow in St-Hubert. I believe the have the contract for Greenfield Park. If he was picked up they shoudl have him there. Please don't just call, go there. I have heard of people who have called and were told their dog wasn't there only to find out it was.
You can also check with the SPCA Monteregie.

Good luck

I don't think you can receive private message or e-mails yet because you are a new member.

OntarioGreys
March 15th, 2006, 02:26 PM
An article is posted here about how to find a lost greyhound but it will apply to other dogs as well.

http://forum.greytalk.com/index.php?showtopic=72473

If there is a lab or shepherd rescue nearby or even other resuces contact them often members will gladly volunteer their time to help in the search

Good luck I wish you success in recovering him safely

poodletalk
March 15th, 2006, 02:41 PM
I think my dogwalker found your dog...I am pming you the info right now.
You can't receive PM'S, call Dr.Janique Arsineau (450)-671-7264

jesse's mommy
March 15th, 2006, 02:45 PM
That would be so wonderful. I'm keeping my fingers crossed! :fingerscr Please let us know. Poodletalk, if the OP doesn't log on to get the PM, maybe Marko could send an email???

chico2
March 15th, 2006, 04:25 PM
Oh yes,that would be great news:fingerscr :fingerscr :fingerscr

poodletalk
March 15th, 2006, 08:15 PM
I called the vets, they said someone called, claimed the dog and they were picking it up tonight. I don't know if it's the orginial OP, but I really do believe it's a match.

My dogwalker called me up at 5:30 upset because there was a dog running loose in Greenfield Park, the description matchs and no collar. She brought to our vets and the vet was going to look into finding his owner in the morning.

coppperbelle
March 15th, 2006, 08:33 PM
It would be nice to have an update from the op.

Morganounet
March 16th, 2006, 07:53 PM
I am in Lemoyne (and still looking for my BMD - see my post).
A picture of your dog would be helpful.

dragon_queen
March 24th, 2006, 07:53 AM
I live in Greenfield park too, have you found your dog? let us know. i'll keep my eyes open

poodletalk
March 24th, 2006, 10:59 AM
I know the dog that my dogwalker found in Greenfield Park was picked up by his owners at the vet clinic. I am pretty sure it's the same dog since the descriptions match.