Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Why???????

mom_to_many
March 13th, 2006, 09:29 PM
I live out here in No Mans Land and tonite I was headed east to visit a friend. What do I find?? 3 DUMPED DOGS!. These guys were mixed breeds of big sizes. I got the hound mix to come to the car, but he was on a mission. Probably to find the ass that left him and his buddies. There was a feedlot close to where they were, and as long as they don't bother the cattle, they might get water. This is a common occurence out here and it makes me sick. There is an animal shelter 34 miles from here that is really great. Do people not understand that the farmer will attempt to kill a stray, or that they have just left their "pet" to fend for themselves in every way possible? Food,water, elements? Oh crap..I'm too mad to even finish this. F@$#&^ A**$^%@*!!

doggy lover
March 13th, 2006, 09:37 PM
Hey its not only in the country that it happens here they are found stray and then no one claims them. I understand where your coming from I have a cottage in no mans land and I couldn't tell you how many stray dogs we have found over the years, normally my last dog would bring them back with him when he went for a walk on our neighbours property. Its sickening isn't it.:evil:

Cricket
March 13th, 2006, 09:51 PM
:mad: My parents used to get alot of animals dropped off at their place just outside of town - needless to say it must have been all over the country - have an animal you don't want - take it there!

The problem with people here is that they will take an animal some where & kick it out because the SPCA charges I think it's like 20 or 30 bucks an animal when it's dropped off there - well PLEASE - it's going to need to eat!!!!

Some people make you want to grab them by the neck - strip off all their cloths & drop them off out in the country & see just how well they like it!!!

jesse's mommy
March 13th, 2006, 09:55 PM
This is a family site and I can't post what I'd like to do with these people.

mom_to_many
March 13th, 2006, 10:00 PM
The shelter there charges 5 bucks a head...for euthanizing if needed. Yet they are real good about trying to find a home first. Oooh still mad here. Those dogs will haunt me tonite!!

mom_to_many
March 13th, 2006, 10:12 PM
I think my fur babies need a hug from mom...or vice versa!

AshleyMic
March 14th, 2006, 11:43 AM
I dont understand how someone could just drop of an animal somewhere on a street and just leave. My heart breaks for any animal who has been abandoned. I hope the saying "what goes around comes around" is true and these people get the same treatment they have shown those furbabies.
Dale's Mom