Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I woke up and couldn't find Odin!!

raingirl
March 13th, 2006, 07:32 PM
And here is why! We have a "petmate" bed for him in the hall outside our bedroom. He likes to sleep there in the morning, since he can see us in all places in the apartment (bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, livingroom).

So, the other day I wake up and walk past the bed into the living room. Odin was no where to be found. I walk to his crate, nope, not in there, walk to the spare room, he isn't there either. My bf is giggling on the couch and I'm like "what did you do with the DOG???"

Here he was....all wrapped up in his blanket in his bed so I didn't see him when I walked by!

raingirl
March 13th, 2006, 07:33 PM
Here is a pic from the front. He was OUT COLD!

jesse's mommy
March 13th, 2006, 07:41 PM
I love the tongue!!!

Frenchy
March 13th, 2006, 07:45 PM
He looks so comfy!

jesse's mommy
March 13th, 2006, 07:46 PM
I wish I could sleep that soundly.

raingirl
March 13th, 2006, 07:51 PM
You would think he would wake in the morning, but no. My bf gets up at 5:30 for walk #1, and I get up at 6 am. By then he is fed and already back in his bed asleep until 7:30 for his second walk. Most mornings he just stays asleep or at least doesn't move, he will just open his eyes and watch us move around getting ready for work.

Frenchy
March 13th, 2006, 08:02 PM
I want Odin's life!Get up,little walk,breakfast and back to bed,now that's life!

mom_to_many
March 13th, 2006, 09:08 PM
Raingirl...don't you have those mornings where you are snug as a bug and just do not want to get up? I think Odin just had one of those days!:D

Prin
March 13th, 2006, 09:31 PM
Odin knows how to get rid of those winter blahs... He's such a cutie.

glasslass
March 13th, 2006, 10:58 PM
A dog's life! Not so bad is it? Maybe he could hire out as a bedwarmer. I hate chilly sheets on a cold night.

LianneCatherine
March 15th, 2006, 09:36 AM
Raingirl...don't you have those mornings where you are snug as a bug and just do not want to get up? I think Odin just had one of those days!:D

That would be EVERY morning for me!!!