Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Myspace.com

Brandyswts
March 12th, 2006, 07:20 PM
Hey guys...I'm writting a paper on the popularity of myspace.com and was wondering who on here has a myspace account. Thanks in advance and have a great day!!!! :D

Prin
March 12th, 2006, 09:13 PM
What's the point of it?

Brandyswts
March 12th, 2006, 09:21 PM
not sure if you're asking what the point of the survey is or the point of myspace.com. EIther way........I am surveying who has a myspace account because I am writting a paper on the popularity of myspace for my "Interactions and Identities" class. This is for my final grade in the class.
As for myspace.com....it is a place for people to gather and interact with one another. You make your own page where people can view photos of yourself that you have posted. You can also post blogs a nd rants if you like. There is a search feature that allows you to search for your friends that may have mysapce accounts as well or search for people that you may want to become friends with.
well, if you get a chance please let me know if you do or do not have an account with myspace. THanks for helping out !!!! :o

Prin
March 12th, 2006, 11:37 PM
I was asking the point of the space (sorry!!). I went to see it after reading this thread, and I didn't get it. It's like a dating/making friends site? I don't have an account... I use the "space" on msn though...

Brandyswts
March 13th, 2006, 12:14 AM
kool, thanks for the reply Prin!!!

anyways else?????

Joey.E.CockersMommy
March 13th, 2006, 07:16 AM
I havent heard of it - why don't you do a poll??????:)

Brandyswts
March 13th, 2006, 02:10 PM
thanks for the reply Joey's mommy! unfortunately i dont know how to use that poll function so ....yea. But again, thanks for your help on my mini survey! hee hee hee :p

Luvmypit
March 13th, 2006, 02:37 PM
Know what it is, Dont use it.

Hope that helps! :)

DEBBIE BELLOWS
March 13th, 2006, 03:00 PM
Hi,
I have 2 myspace pages, one personal page which I use to advertise my second page which is for promoting my band. I love the music aspect of myspace but first when I set up my personal space I spent alot of time blocking users. Having said that, I didn't encounter any problems after.
My personal page is Debbie Bellows, the music page is The Rusty Pickups.
Cheers,
Debbie

Brandyswts
March 13th, 2006, 09:54 PM
thanks for your responses guys!!!! even if you dont use it or aren't firmiliar with it your replies are still helpfull! thanks again!!!!!!!!:D

Jackie467
March 14th, 2006, 04:26 PM
I do have a myspace account, but I rarely use it. A friend I hadn't seen for 14 years found me because of myspace the other day though. That was kind of cool.

doggy lover
March 14th, 2006, 04:40 PM
I've never heard of it till now, will have to check it out. Is it a bloc like thing, show how much I know about internet stuff. I don't think I would use this kind of stuff as I don't really spend that much time on the internet, well maybe other than here.:rolleyes: I do use photobucket and I have a video on google.

AliSam
March 15th, 2006, 08:52 AM
I have heard of it but don't have an account. Like prin I use the one on MSN.

DEBBIE BELLOWS
March 21st, 2006, 01:27 PM
For anybody who is unfamiliar with myspace but interested, you can check out my "myspace" pages:
www.myspace.com/therustypickups
www.myspace.com/debbiebellows

Byrd
March 21st, 2006, 09:18 PM
I have a 'my space' through MSN. I don't look at others, I don't interact there, I just have it to post my pics and stuff on.