Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Reminder: Reporting posts

Pages : [1] 2

White Wolf
March 12th, 2006, 11:52 AM
Just a reminder to you all that you can help the mods out by pointing out offensive posts or threads that we should close or even threads we should keep an eye on by clicking on the "report post" icon in the top right corner of the post.:)

Luvmypit
March 13th, 2006, 02:52 PM
Thanks. I would have so reported this post. :evil:

j/k

Prin
March 13th, 2006, 03:02 PM
LOL I'm reporting post#2 of this thread...:evil: :evil:

Luvmypit
March 13th, 2006, 03:03 PM
I feel targeted by post # 3....

lol

Reporting it. Can we please ban this user?:evil: :evil: :evil:

lol

Prin
March 13th, 2006, 03:07 PM
LOL I bet it won't be the first request they get to ban that user! Um... Ok, my comebacks are lacking...

I disapprove of the sarcasm in post #4. REPORT!:evil::evil: :evil: :evil:

cpietra16
March 13th, 2006, 03:39 PM
I feel the hostility here!!!!! consider it reported:angel:

jesse's mommy
March 13th, 2006, 05:38 PM
Why can't we all just get along?

Joey.E.CockersMommy
March 13th, 2006, 06:40 PM
I hereby report all of those that reported this post for reporting it when it was already reported.

Consider this post reported. :evil: :D

Frenchy
March 13th, 2006, 07:13 PM
Oh,you guys are so cute....and I hate cuteness (is that a word?) so I'm reporting you all!

Joey.E.CockersMommy
March 13th, 2006, 07:28 PM
is this report bad post icon a new thing or have we just never noticed it. :D

Joey.E.CockersMommy
March 13th, 2006, 07:29 PM
Hey how come you can't report yourself - what if I had said Na na na boo boo or something offensive like that. :D

jesse's mommy
March 13th, 2006, 07:34 PM
Consider yourself reported! :D

Frenchy
March 13th, 2006, 07:38 PM
Joey's mommy;do you know what na na na boo boo means in french,oh boy are you in trouble,double report on you!!!

Joey.E.CockersMommy
March 13th, 2006, 08:17 PM
JoeyE.Cocker soon to be banned user

oh pleaaaseee I didnt know it was so bad - I take it back please dont make me gooo pleaassee!!!!!! :eek: :eek:

Prin
March 13th, 2006, 09:25 PM
LOL You all are so bad. Wait till Marko sees this. We're not going to get dessert tonight.:D (BTW, I'm reporting you all. ALLLLL!!!! Bwahahahahahahaaaa!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: )

Joey.E.CockersMommy
March 13th, 2006, 09:31 PM
Time out for everyone!! - you get one minute for however old you are! ! so go sit on your naughty matt!! :evil:

Prin
March 13th, 2006, 09:37 PM
LOL Am I the only one who heard that with an English accent?:D

glasslass
March 13th, 2006, 10:52 PM
I thought it was rather knotty! But if it's naughty, you're all bad!

Luvmypit
March 14th, 2006, 12:31 PM
lol

I report you all for reporting me even after I reported you all but the point is you all are report happy and therefore need to be reported for over reporting.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Prin
March 14th, 2006, 12:45 PM
Oh ya?? Well, you started it so you should be the first one banned.:eek: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Luvmypit
March 14th, 2006, 12:50 PM
Just like in hockey its always the retaliator who gets caught. That would be you!

REPORT! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

lol

Prin
March 14th, 2006, 12:52 PM
But like in speeding tickets: it's usually the leader who gets caught for encouraging the bad behavior of others. REPORT!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: evil (there's an 8 smilie limit)

Luvmypit
March 14th, 2006, 12:54 PM
Well I guess I will have to report you for trying to violate the 8 smiley limit rule!

:evil: X10

We have a smiley violater here!

This is too fun.

Prin
March 14th, 2006, 01:08 PM
LOL it's getting hard to come up with new material... :evil: x 11

Luvmypit
March 14th, 2006, 01:40 PM
I won! :evil: X 12

lol j/k

I got nothing too, was hoping you would give me a lead on something !

Prin
March 14th, 2006, 02:14 PM
Do you mean you were going to plagiarize what I was going to write? Without even quoting me?? REPORT!! :evil: x13

Luvmypit
March 14th, 2006, 02:18 PM
Do you mean you were going to plagiarize what I was going to write? Without even quoting me?? REPORT!! :evil: X14

What do you mean?

Prin
March 14th, 2006, 03:12 PM
What do you mean?
Are you trying to copy what I say?

So if I say something bad about pitbulls, and you retaliate, you get banned?

Something bad about pitbulls.:evil: x15

jesse's mommy
March 14th, 2006, 03:31 PM
Consider you both reported for plagiarizing each other! Ha!

Prin
March 14th, 2006, 03:39 PM
You're banned for using my word in your post.

Luvmypit
March 14th, 2006, 03:58 PM
Prin do you realize you just hit...9000!!!!

I think I am going to report this post as I am sure this person has a serious addiction. :evil: X16

Oh and jesse I am reporting you too. B/c well.. I just am!

Prin
March 14th, 2006, 04:16 PM
OMG! So that's why confetti and balloons just fell from my ceiling! I thought we were having a cave in.

Ahem...
I'd like to thank all the people who made this possible. The academy- without your votes, I wouldn't be here. My boyfriend, who doesn't bother me by asking questions as to where I disappear to 15 or so times a day... My agent, who handles the backlash (and the shakes) when my internet is down... My doggies, who don't mind me coming on here for a break instead of playing with them 24/7... Marko! I almost forgot Marko, Dave and Howie! Thanks for keeping me off drugs (other than this one and those prescribed my my dr). *** orchestra plays *** WAIT! I'm NOT FINISHED! WAIIIIT.... I'd also like to tha...
Closed captioning of this program brought to you by...:D

doggy lover
March 14th, 2006, 04:48 PM
Prin your special, thats for sure.:crazy:

Prin
March 14th, 2006, 04:53 PM
Hey! Do you mean "special" in a bad way?!:eek: :evil: REPORT!:D

doggy lover
March 14th, 2006, 04:57 PM
No never, in a crazy special way.:D

jesse's mommy
March 14th, 2006, 05:07 PM
*** orchestra plays *** WAIT! I'm NOT FINISHED! WAIIIIT.... I'd also like to tha...
Closed captioning of this program brought to you by...:D

You're reported for taking too long on your speech. Look to be banned now! :evil:

Doggy lover you're reported for making inappropriate comments about special people. :evil:

Luvmypit, you're reported because you couldn't think of a good reason to report me! :evil:

Prin
March 14th, 2006, 05:09 PM
You're reported too for taking too long to say why you're reporting people.:evil:

Doggy lover is reported for inferences and insinuation.:evil: (Mrrrr. I'm not "crazy" special..:mad: Bwahahahaha!!! :evil: )

doggy lover
March 14th, 2006, 05:26 PM
:evil: Is being banned like being barred or cut off, I've never been banned before unless you count high school or a couple of pet stores but I have been barred and cut off:evil:

Prin
March 14th, 2006, 06:36 PM
Yep, if you get banned, you're blacklisted... You can't post anymore. All you can do is look in from the outside, wishing to join in the fun.:D :evil:

jesse's mommy
March 14th, 2006, 06:43 PM
Your reported for breaking the rules and posting when you have already been reported and requested to be banned! :evil:

Prin
March 14th, 2006, 06:49 PM
When did I break the rules?

jesse's mommy
March 14th, 2006, 07:01 PM
Because you were requested to be banned. :D :evil:

You are reported again for questioning my authoritie! (In Cartman from Southpark's voice) :evil:

cpietra16
March 14th, 2006, 07:04 PM
OMG..I am gone for one day and this is what I come back to....consider yourselves reported for being rube enough to continue reporting without me being part of all the reporting that has been reported today....THERE!

jesse's mommy
March 14th, 2006, 07:11 PM
You are reported for being gone an entire day! :evil:

jawert1
March 14th, 2006, 07:33 PM
hahahahah wow, this spiraled downwards fast. great fun tho, prin, LOVE the acceptance speech and jesse's mommy, do you have cartman's tricked out bigwheel? :D

jesse's mommy
March 14th, 2006, 07:58 PM
jesse's mommy, do you have cartman's tricked out bigwheel? :D

No, but we've got a starvin marvin and he's hellacool!

Prin
March 14th, 2006, 08:16 PM
consider yourselves reported for being rube enough to continue reporting....
Reeported fer not yewsing the spel chek taht Marko so panestakingly poot in fer uss.

jesse's mommy, do you have cartman's tricked out bigwheel?Reported for saying things I don't understand.:confused:

jesse's mommy
March 14th, 2006, 08:20 PM
Reported for not knowing Southpark. :eek:

NaNa8
March 14th, 2006, 08:28 PM
Okay, glad I kept the wee wee pads I never used for Laci. My daughter just placed them all around me cuz i can't stop laughing.:o

jesse's mommy
March 14th, 2006, 08:37 PM
NaNa, you are reported for not controlling your bladder!

NaNa8
March 14th, 2006, 08:56 PM
But it wasn't my fault, the :evil: made me do it. Actually it was many :evil:'s that made me do it. Namely, Prin, jessy's Mommy, Cpietra16, Jawert1, doggy lover, Luvmypit, Joey.E CockersMommy, Frenchy and last but not least White Wolf :grouphug:

Prin
March 14th, 2006, 11:49 PM
NaNa8 is reported for not reporting anybody. And for stealing the pee pads away from the puppies.:evil:

Jesse's mommy is reported for watching south park. :evil:

Joey.E.CockersMommy
March 15th, 2006, 12:12 AM
Hey I could use those pee pads on my long commute to work. :D

Prin
March 15th, 2006, 12:21 AM
Please say you could use them as cushions. Just cushions, right?

no?

REPORT!!!!

Joey.E.CockersMommy
March 15th, 2006, 12:36 AM
Ahhhh!!! relief.......................for my poor tired derriere :)

AliSam
March 15th, 2006, 08:50 AM
Reported for sharing too much information!:)

Joey.E.CockersMommy
March 15th, 2006, 09:02 AM
yes I think I should report myself for that one too. I am reporting Prin for for even thinking I would use them for anything but cushions. :D

NaNa8
March 15th, 2006, 11:21 AM
Your are correct Prin. I am officialy REPORTING everyone for making me make a mess in my computer room !!

And Joey's Mommy, if you get that new job, you wouldn't need the WeeWee pads, ahhhh I mean cushions.

Frenchy
March 15th, 2006, 11:35 AM
I tough the weewee pads was for your peepee,and Prin,double report on you for not knowing Cartman from South Park!I wanted to answer yesterday but was too busy eating 2 double chocolate muffins + milk,does that count?Am I expulse yet??OH,and another report for Prin speaking french,only ME has the right because I'm miss Frenchy!!!na na na...

jesse's mommy
March 15th, 2006, 01:21 PM
Frenchy you are reported for eating two double chocolate muffins and not sharing!

Frenchy
March 15th, 2006, 01:59 PM
And they were sooo good!I'M reporting myself to be on the internet while at work!OK gotta go..

Luvmypit
March 15th, 2006, 03:41 PM
I report Frenchy for using the word weewee and peepee in the same sentence while not in any sort of daycare facility

Prin you are reported for pulling a Stevie wonder... And I'd like to thank....

I report nana for being possessed by not one but many a devil

I report doggy lover for confusing herself

I report Joey E for giving me an image of an old tired derriere

Alisam I report you for not providing enough information

I report jawert for confusing PRIN and leaving her to us to straighten out

I report Cpietra for under reporting. WE have a qouta people!

Last but not least I report Jesse for false accusations!

MUHAHAHA I got you all. Anyone I missed let me know and I will report you too!

Prin
March 15th, 2006, 04:58 PM
hmmm.. Whoever watches south park and thinks everybody else does is reported...
Joey's mom is reported for not using enough pee pads and soaking the seat... with her coffee

I report Frenchy for hogging the French.

I report Alisam for targetting one person.

I report NaNa for yelling.

I report Luvmypit for being a snitch.:D :evil: :evil:

cpietra16
March 15th, 2006, 05:13 PM
I report qrin for pointing out my odvious byslexia:p It is politically incorrect

Prin
March 15th, 2006, 05:18 PM
I didn't point out your dyslexia, I pointed out that you don't use the spell chekker. :D Reporting you for pointing out your own dyslexia. It's politically incorrect.:evil:

Joey.E.CockersMommy
March 15th, 2006, 05:56 PM
I am reporting all of you because I am stressed right now because I am not sure whats going on with this new job and I just need to relieve some tension right now. :D

Do I need the pee pads or dont I????

jesse's mommy
March 15th, 2006, 05:57 PM
Mods.............Banging............Heads......... ...Against..........Keyboard..........Too......... .Many.........Reports........................

Prin you are reported for not watching Southpark:evil:

Frenchy you are reported for reporting yourself:evil:

Cpietra you are reported for mispelling dyslexia and making it sound like something adults do...:evil:

Luvmypit you are reported for still not coming up with a good reason to report me :evil:

jesse's mommy
March 15th, 2006, 05:58 PM
JECM you are reported for letting yourself get stressed out and not having a margarita! :evil:

Prin
March 15th, 2006, 06:21 PM
Joey's mom, you are so reported for not venting long enough.

lol byslexia... hee hee I hadn't noticed that. REPORT!!

jawert1
March 15th, 2006, 06:34 PM
Reeported fer not yewsing the spel chek taht Marko so panestakingly poot in fer uss.

Reported for saying things I don't understand.:confused:

I'll send Season 2 up to ya Prin, then I can report you for being in the know!

Prin
March 15th, 2006, 06:37 PM
Oh that means I have to watch it? It's just not my kind of humor... I need more substance. World police had substance at least.

jawert1
March 15th, 2006, 06:38 PM
ok, then we'll just report you for not having seen it ;) tho BASEketball was way funnier than World Police :p

Prin
March 15th, 2006, 06:41 PM
You're not serious. If you are, REPORT!!!!!:D

NaNa8
March 15th, 2006, 06:46 PM
Reporting Joey.E.CockersMommy for not knowing they are derriere cushions not pee pads...

Reporting White Wolf for missing all fun .........

Prin
March 15th, 2006, 06:57 PM
LOL Mods aren't allowed to have fun. It ruins all the seriousness.:D :evil:

cpietra16
March 15th, 2006, 08:07 PM
Cpietra you are reported for mispelling dyslexia and making it sound like something adults do...:evil:

:

Jesse's mommy you are reported for not getting my joke....Prin you're re-reported for pointing out that I need to spell check words that look right to a dyslexic person :D

Prin
March 15th, 2006, 08:13 PM
SIGH! You're reported for not letting me switch it around on you.:mad: :D Fine. I'm reported. I'll report my own post.:highfive:

jesse's mommy
March 15th, 2006, 08:19 PM
Cpietra, I got the joke, I was just reporting you for your adult inuendos. Reported again! :evil:

Joey.E.CockersMommy
March 15th, 2006, 08:27 PM
I passed the first test so I am taking back all my reporting that I have done on all of you.

:eek: Mods are now reading: due to excessive reporting this feature is temporarily disabled please try again later.

jesse's mommy
March 15th, 2006, 08:37 PM
JECM you're reported for not following through with your original reports!!

Prin
March 15th, 2006, 09:21 PM
Ooh So reported! JECM, you can't take reports back. Reports are about committing to helping the board, and if you want to take that back... well... then... well.. you just aren't helping.. uhh... REPORT!!!

Jesse's mommy is reported for making us realize the innuendo in cpietra's post.

Joey.E.CockersMommy
March 15th, 2006, 09:35 PM
Okay I have reported you all again for taking back my report on yous alls

and I am reporting everyone again for nagging me!!:D really I would be a terrible boss.

Prin
March 15th, 2006, 09:38 PM
lol I report Joey's mom for being a snitch and reporting us all for no reason. bwahahaha!!!:D

jesse's mommy
March 16th, 2006, 04:12 AM
I'm reporting you for reporting Joey's Mom for snitching. :evil:

Joey.E.CockersMommy
March 16th, 2006, 09:41 PM
You are all reported for ignoring this thread for over 17 hours. :evil:

Prin
March 16th, 2006, 09:42 PM
You're reported for doing math after business hours.:evil:

Frenchy
March 17th, 2006, 11:47 AM
Reported for ignoring this thread for over 17 hours,I know,I know.I'm really sorry too,really.Had a bad news from my vet for my Daisy,the big "C" word again,waiting for results...but keep this thread alive,it's about the only thing that made me laugh those past days...thanks.

Prin
March 17th, 2006, 01:21 PM
Aww.. Frenchy's doggy's bad cells are reported for doing bad things.:sad:

jesse's mommy
March 17th, 2006, 05:41 PM
You are all reported for not saying Happy St. Patty's Day!

Frenchy
March 17th, 2006, 05:46 PM
Maybe,but I am drinking right now.....just a sip.So that counts right?

joeysmama
March 17th, 2006, 06:22 PM
I'm reporting everyone just because I want to play too !!!! (Can I huh? Can I?) And also I'm reporting everyone for making me lie to my husband by making him think that I have work to do on the computer when I'm really laughing at the silliness.

jesse's mommy
March 17th, 2006, 08:16 PM
I'm reporting you for lying to your husband and asking if you could play too!

I'm reporting Prin because she doesn't post the growly picture enough!

I'm reporting JECM for ignoring this thread for too many hours!

I'm reporting Frenchy for not drinking enough on St. Patty's Day (I'm half crocked right now! Woo Hoo, celebrating being Irish!)

And I'm reporting everyone else, just because I can!

Joey.E.CockersMommy
March 17th, 2006, 08:43 PM
Jesses mom is reported for being under the influence while on pets.ca

PWUI posting while under the influence

oh I see Frenchy gets reported too - for the said infraction the Jesses mom is guilty off - having a little glass of french wine are we?

I am just jealous I can't drink as I have to work tommorow - I even forgot to wear green today - but I did have a green pen in my pocket so I think I am off the hook right - I even used it all day at work.

Prin
March 17th, 2006, 11:44 PM
(Can I huh? Can I?)Reported for saying "huh" on a canadian site. The word is "eh". Not Huh.:evil:

Frenchy and Jesse's mommy reported for being under the influence on a family website...

Joey's mom reported for being the Scrooge of St Patty's day. :evil:

I'm reporting Prin because she doesn't post the growly picture enough!
Oh ya? Well what do you have to say about that now, eh?! EH?!

gottahavepets
March 17th, 2006, 11:46 PM
ROFLMAO
take deep breath
ROFLMAO
where's the wee wee pads?
ROFLMAO
omg I can't stop HELP!
Turning blue LMAO

You're all reported! Just cause I want in on it too!:evil:

Prin
March 18th, 2006, 12:24 AM
The newbies to this thread are all reported for not joining in the fun earlier. C'mon people! We can't be serious all the time!

On a serious note, all the people with pregger cats are seriously reported for coming in and disrupting the fun.:mad: :evil:

Frenchy
March 18th, 2006, 07:23 AM
Reporting JECM for working today and not wearing green yesterday and would like to be the first to report a furkid;Jemma for making her Jack Nicholson's face.I'm reporting my whine bottle for being half empty this morning too.

Frenchy
March 18th, 2006, 07:47 AM
Got another one,reporting Prin to be up at 1h24 am and NOT being under the inluence!Or are you the one who drank my whine while I was sleeping???

joeysmama
March 18th, 2006, 08:34 AM
Reporting Frenchy for whining about the wine---and for not sharing, so we had to have our corned beef and cabbage with JUICE !! :eek:

Reporting Gottahavepets because she hasn't been reported for anything yet and she wants in on the fun--so there !!

Prin
March 18th, 2006, 09:45 AM
Reported for eating cornbeef and cabbage- two stereotypes that nobody in Ireland actually eats! Change it to black pudding (aka blood pudding) and 3 different kinds of potatoes and you're there!

joeysmama
March 18th, 2006, 11:14 AM
Reporting Prin for saying blood pudding before I've eaten !! (Actually my husband would LOVE that--his polish grandmother used to put blood in her soups) And for not telling me what kind of wine would go with those potatoes. (I'm still whining over my dry St. Paddy's day!:cool: )

Reporting myself for still being in my jammies whining on the commputer instead of being productive.

Writing4Fun
March 18th, 2006, 12:09 PM
Reporting all of you for spending 100 posts talking about absolutely nothing. :crazy: :D

joeysmama
March 18th, 2006, 12:10 PM
101 :crazy:

Frenchy
March 18th, 2006, 01:29 PM
100 posts talking about nothing,we might have something here;Jerry Seinfeld had a show about nothing....reporting on all people from here that I won't see at the spca dinner tonight.

jesse's mommy
March 18th, 2006, 02:53 PM
gottahavepets is reported for saying wee wee (wee wee is an offense and was previously reported - HA!) :evil:

Frenchy is reported for passing out and letting her furbabies drink a half bottle of wine while she was out cold and blaming Prin for it. :evil:

Joeysmama is reported for drinking juice and not Guiness last night. :evil:

Prin is reported for taking the fun out of corn beef and cabbage. :evil:

W4F is reported for finally joining the nothingness after one hundred posts -- it's about time! :evil:

But, Prin gets an Amen for reporting those who have pregger cats! Can I get an Amen?????

NaNa8
March 18th, 2006, 03:28 PM
AMEN...

Reporting gottahavepets for thinking we have wee wee pads, they are cushions for JECM.

Reporting jesse's mommy for only being half drunk last night

Reporting Frenchy for not inviting all of us to spca dinner tonight

Reporting Writing4Fun for thinking that we have been talking about nothing at all......We've been Bonding

jesse's mommy
March 18th, 2006, 03:43 PM
Hey I was half drunk at the time of the post, I still had plenty of night left in me!!

You are reported for not reporting anyone for two days!

NaNa8
March 18th, 2006, 04:11 PM
Correction in reporting Writing4Fun as being the only one who thinks we been talking about nothing at all......

Corrected Reporting of Writing4Fun, Frenchy and jesse's mommy who thinks we been talking about nothing at all......

Reporting joeysmama for not reporting anyone

joeysmama
March 18th, 2006, 05:04 PM
Hah !! Reporting Nana for reporting me--retaliation report !! :)

jesse's mommy
March 18th, 2006, 05:15 PM
Joeysmama -- Reported and two minutes in the penalty box for retaliation!

Writing4Fun
March 18th, 2006, 06:03 PM
Reporting NaNa8 for thinking that 4 pages of "reports" constitutes "bonding".

Reporting all of you for having a 4-page report-fest without turning it into a smiley party, complete with beverages and food. http://www.discodelic.netfirms.com/party-beerbuddies.gif http://www.discodelic.netfirms.com/food-eatingpopcorn.gif

Joey.E.CockersMommy
March 18th, 2006, 06:54 PM
:D I plan to draw pretty little flowers on the wee wee pads so the match the interior of my Van.

I am reporting Joey (my doggie), hubby and kids for going to look at hottubs without me while I slaved at work all day.

and yes you are all invited to the hottub party so you can't report me for that so there -

actually I am more excited about letting Joey swim in it than anything.

Prin and Joeys Momma are reported for saying blood pudding and making me queezy :sick:

NaNa8
March 18th, 2006, 07:06 PM
Reporting Writing4Fun for not offering some Popcorn

Reporting to ALL that JECM has also invited us to a Hottub party and Writing4Fun is bringing the drinks and popcorn.. http://www.smileypad.com/v224/Holidays/Party-Time.gif

Reporting that I will bring a Taco Dip and chips......

Joey.E.CockersMommy
March 18th, 2006, 07:20 PM
but you cant eat popcorn, or chips in the hot tub it will clog the jets. :D

Prin
March 18th, 2006, 07:56 PM
Reporting Writing4Fun for saying we're talking about nothing. Coming up with new reports is hard!

Reporting you all for talking about cabbage. I was wondering what the smell was!

blood pudding blood pudding blood pudding blood pudding blood pudding blood pudding blood pudding blood pudding blood pudding
:D:D:D

jesse's mommy
March 18th, 2006, 08:28 PM
Prin is reported for always having something to say, but having a hard time coming up with something new. Shame on you!!

joeysmama
March 18th, 2006, 09:41 PM
Reporting everyone in the hot tub who is sporting a two piece long after your prime (you know who you are). :yuck:

And those of you who had too much cabbage making the hot tub jets unnecessary. Double :yuck: :yuck:

Report report, stinky report !!

Joey.E.CockersMommy
March 18th, 2006, 10:05 PM
Joeys mama did you mean to say thong ewww :yuck: definately none of those allowed in the hot tub - report on anyone that even thought it ! :eek:

joeysmama
March 18th, 2006, 10:21 PM
Reporting my puppy for swiping a black lacy thong from the hamper and running through the family room with it moments before my daughter's boyfriend was due to arrive at the house. Too funny--but reported anyway !!

And yes JECmommy--no thongs in the hot tub--reporting thong wearers in advance. :eek:

Prin
March 18th, 2006, 10:23 PM
Ok you're all reported for exhibiting low self-esteem. Now take off them one pieces and show off your curves! Sure, they may be wrinkly or cellulitey but who cares?! That's what being a real woman is all about! It's the men who have to change their idea of what a beautiful woman is! All men who think women are supposed to look like supermodels are reported!

Prin
March 18th, 2006, 10:25 PM
Prin is reported for always having something to say, but having a hard time coming up with something new. Shame on you!!
Reported for using me as a prop to pretend like you have something to say and somebody to report. Piggy-backer reported!! Heh heh... The water is a little hot. Can we turn it down a bit?:o

cpietra16
March 19th, 2006, 06:45 AM
I am reporting White Wolf for starting a report thread and never reporting back to the reportee regarding all the reported threads that have been reported:D

jesse's mommy
March 19th, 2006, 07:38 AM
Reported for using me as a prop to pretend like you have something to say and somebody to report. Piggy-backer reported!! Heh heh... The water is a little hot. Can we turn it down a bit?:o

I'm sorry I didn't mean anything by it, I was just looking over the entire thread at that time and I just read the 9000 one and was laughing. You don't get to 9000 by not having anything to say and I love your comments and insight into everything.

Reported for making me feel bad that I didn't phrase my joke right. :o

joeysmama
March 19th, 2006, 08:23 AM
Jesse's mommy, I'll bet that Prin knows you didn't mean anything by it and that this is all just silliness.

Reporting Jesse's mommy for second guessing her joke. (We must keep the silliness alive !!!) and giving her a :grouphug: for being such a sweetie !

Writing4Fun
March 19th, 2006, 09:39 AM
Reporting all the admin/mods for letting Prin hit the 9000 post milestone without a big fanfare (or at least an honourable mention).

Cpietra - reported for excessive use of the word "report" in varying forms.

http://www.discodelic.netfirms.com/silly-nahnah1.gif

Prin
March 19th, 2006, 10:25 AM
Jesse's mommy, I'll bet that Prin knows you didn't mean anything by it and that this is all just silliness.

Reporting Jesse's mommy for second guessing her joke. (We must keep the silliness alive !!!) and giving her a :grouphug: for being such a sweetie !
Joeysmama is reported for seeing right through my posts and all the silliness. :D Jesse's Mommy is reported for thinking that I offend easily, which I don't, especially by Jesse's Mommy, who posts fun things and is never offensive. (or not usually offensive ;)) Prin is reported for posting a sarcastic joke without writing "(sarcasm)" after it.:clown:

Writing4Fun is reported for wanting me to be the center of attention. (there's no scared smilie :D )

Frenchy
March 19th, 2006, 10:56 AM
Reporting everyone for being too cute again,stop the loving guys,lets gets serious...;)

joeysmama
March 19th, 2006, 12:58 PM
Reporting Frenchy for breaking up the love fest and making us get back to work--even though the "work" is just too much fun !

Frenchy
March 19th, 2006, 02:09 PM
ohhhh,got a good one.Report on Joeysmama for saying that JECM was goth in another thread!!!In the 80's it wasn't goth;you were either punk or alternative. (I had a mowak but was kind of alternative) let's just say my mom refused to go outside with me!I would also report that twit I saw at the grocerie store earlier,he was so pissed that I got the cart before he did!!SORRY!not.:evil:

jesse's mommy
March 19th, 2006, 04:03 PM
:D I plan to draw pretty little flowers on the wee wee pads so the match the interior of my Van.

I am reporting Joey (my doggie), hubby and kids for going to look at hottubs without me while I slaved at work all day.

Speaking of kids and wee wee pads, has anyone heard from Melanie? Did she have the baby yet? Who won the baby pool?

By the way, Frenchy you are reported for stealing shopping carts from people at the grocery store!!

Prin
March 19th, 2006, 05:17 PM
lol Mel probably had her baby or she'd be here all crabby about it taking so long.:D I wonder who won...:fingerscr

doggy lover
March 19th, 2006, 05:32 PM
I'm reporting Tucker for trying to look like Jemma:evil: this is my happy face?

Prin
March 19th, 2006, 05:36 PM
OMG! Why is Tucker doing that?! He's supposed to be a sweetie!:eek:

Jemma will put him in line (or teach him how to escalate- either way...:D )

doggy lover
March 19th, 2006, 05:41 PM
:evil: He has his moments when he is tired and cranky. This is after a 2 hour romp with 2 GSD's and being up at 7am and going for a long walk. OK here is a nicer face.

Prin
March 19th, 2006, 07:03 PM
But is it non-threatening like Jemma? Or is it really mean "gonna bite you" growling?

Luvmypit
March 20th, 2006, 03:56 PM
I report everyone for reporting everyone else for not checking in often enough and for allowing me to get off easy!

MUHAHAHAH :evil:

jesse's mommy
March 20th, 2006, 05:41 PM
Guess What??? REPORTED for thinking you would get away with things so easy!!! HA!!

Prin
March 20th, 2006, 09:01 PM
Luvmypit is reported for wanting to be the center of attention even when she's not in the room! :D :evil:

All the people who sneakily snuck pics of their pets into this thread just to show off are reported.:evil:

What?

Frenchy
March 21st, 2006, 11:24 AM
Reporting Prin for having put down Boo's sofa,can't you see the tears in his eyes???If Boo has not a new couch soon enough,we will have to report you to the spca;)

Writing4Fun
March 21st, 2006, 01:01 PM
Prin is reported for posting that heart wrenching pic of Boo in hopes that someone will cave and buy him a new sofa (haha, you thought you had us fooled, didn't you Prin?!:evil: Well, I'm on to ya!).

joeysmama
March 21st, 2006, 01:36 PM
Reporting Frenchy for reporting me for not knowing about punk and alternative. AGE DISCRIMINATION !!! Report report !!!

Prin
March 21st, 2006, 03:49 PM
Boo: Please by me a new futon. Please! The floors are cold and full of dog fur. Please help me out.

:D

jesse's mommy
March 21st, 2006, 05:40 PM
Prin is reported for posting a sympathy picture looking for people to feel sorry for Boo!! That's pretty bad!!!

Prin
March 21st, 2006, 05:45 PM
lol they're not eye goobs, they're tears, I swear!:D

jesse's mommy
March 21st, 2006, 06:05 PM
Reporting again for continuing to look for sympathy.

Frenchy
March 21st, 2006, 06:10 PM
OK that's it,I'm calling the spca!Were are you and bf sitting right now?I hope it's not on a very comfortable couch,do you know how cold the floors are this time a year,they are not tears in Boo's eyes,it's the flu :sick: Poor dog.....

Prin
March 21st, 2006, 06:21 PM
Actually, right this very second, he's on the couch. The good, new, expensive, yellow couch. Well, it's not so new anymore, but it was new about a year ago.

Ok, ok, before the mods get overloaded with "too much fishing for Boo sympathy" reports, I'll stop. But I'm reporting you all for reporting me instead of sympathizing.:evil:

jesse's mommy
March 21st, 2006, 06:32 PM
Sorry, we are all sympathizing for Frenchy right now and there's none left for you. :p

You are reported for trying to steal the sympathies for Frenchy. Bad Prin! Bad Boo! Bad Futon! Bad cold floors! Bad C word for Frenchy!

Prin
March 21st, 2006, 07:21 PM
Oh, Boo's level of sympathy is nowhere near the sympathy for Daisy. Daisy's C is so reported!!!!:mad:

Writing4Fun
March 21st, 2006, 07:56 PM
I second that, Prin. I hereby double-report the C-word. Actually, I'm putting through a motion to have the C-word banned from this forum ... heck ... from all of our lives. I've seen quite enough of it lately and am getting pretty tired of it. So, C-word, you are hereby BANNED! Get out! Go away! Don't ever darken any of our doorsteps ever again, got it?

Frenchy
March 21st, 2006, 08:15 PM
It's the third time I have to report you all for being too cute :grouphug: thanks for making me laugh!Daisy sends big,sloppy kisses to everyone.

jesse's mommy
March 21st, 2006, 08:16 PM
Daisy is reported for being sloppy!!!

Prin
March 22nd, 2006, 12:42 AM
Frenchy is reported for not giving us something to wipe off the slobber with.:evil:

Frenchy
March 22nd, 2006, 06:07 PM
With that cute face,you don't even think to wipe the sloppiness!

Prin
March 22nd, 2006, 06:13 PM
ohh I do. I hate saliva. Cold saliva?! EWWWW!!! Frenchy reported for giving me the heebeejeebees with mental images of cold saliva.:evil:

Writing4Fun
March 22nd, 2006, 07:49 PM
:eek: *Gasping in shock!!* :eek: Prin! I had no idea you were anti-drool! How could you?! Oh, you are SO reported for having no drool tolerance. :evil:

Prin
March 22nd, 2006, 07:54 PM
lol I know! And I want a newf. Can you believe that?!!? I adapt though.

joeysmama
March 22nd, 2006, 08:21 PM
Do Newfs drool? There's one in our puppy class and he's gorgeous. I love St. Bernards too but the drool factor is daunting. My SIL's used to leave little puddles everywhere she went.

Reporting Daisy for being so cute that I would consider wiping up drool. Reported for using cuteness to an unfair advantage.

Prin
March 22nd, 2006, 08:41 PM
Yeah I think any dog who has top lips that pass the level of the chin is a drooly monster. Jemma and Boo never drool. That's why we love them. And if ever they do, it's just drips. No strings. *shudder*

joeysmama
March 22nd, 2006, 09:00 PM
Ewww. Ewww. Strings !! Ewww !!!!!!!! :yuck:

doggy lover
March 23rd, 2006, 08:49 AM
My BMD x GSD was bad for drooling just like a tap, and strings yep they could hang a foot below his mouth. I use to tell him to lick his lips and strings gone. Tucker just drips now and then.:D

Prin
March 23rd, 2006, 09:51 AM
Reported for making your dog eat his drool strings.:yuck:

doggy lover
March 23rd, 2006, 09:54 AM
Better than wearing them if he shook his head:D

Prin
March 23rd, 2006, 09:59 AM
lol there's no upside is there? lose/lose situation.

Frenchy
March 23rd, 2006, 11:48 AM
Report on you all for believing that Daisy drools!Bailey and Sam do,but not Daisy because she is a LADY!:queen:

Prin
March 23rd, 2006, 09:34 PM
woa woa woa she's a lay deh... :D

I report myself for singing (you should hear my voice!! :eek: )

jawert1
March 23rd, 2006, 09:37 PM
I'll report you too Prin for the hilarious, albeit terrifying mental image I just got of Tom Jones (not that he wasn't once foxy) but time has been cruel... :D

Luvmypit
March 24th, 2006, 03:37 PM
See we should always keep a whatever thread open.

Dont you ever find you want to talk about something that maybe doesn't warrant a whole thread?
Or some where you can veer off topic without offending the OP?
Well then this thread is for you. Buy now at 9.99 a post... ok sorry...

Anyone want some popcorn... and martinis?

Don't worry I will go ahead and report myself for making a bad joke and for drinking on the job.

Writing4Fun
March 24th, 2006, 03:43 PM
Jawert1 is reported for dissing Tom Jones. OK, so maybe there are more Depends being thrown at him than g-strings these days, but he still packs 'em in at Rama. :D And hey, anyone who can pull off the theme song for Duck Dodgers and still make the ladies swoon must have something going on for him. ;)

Luvmypit is reported for trying to change the flavour of this thread AND for trying to make a buck while doing it. Shame on you! I hope you were at least going to donate the $9.99 to a local rescue group! :p

Prin
March 24th, 2006, 05:52 PM
OK, so maybe there are more Depends being thrown at him than g-strings these days, but he still packs 'em in at Rama. :D LOL LOL Nice mental image!! "Gladys move your walker! I want to send my pamps up there! I LOVE YOU TOM!!"

Luvmypit is so reported for drinking in the reporting thread. When she drinks enough, she's going to start reporting everybody just for fun..

Frenchy
March 24th, 2006, 06:56 PM
Luvmypit is defenetly reported to drink on the job (where do you work,can I apply,can we drink anything anytime...) ahem,sorry about that,no no,bad bad luvmypit.Reporting jawert1 for saying Tom Jones was once foxy,WHEN WAS THAT?

AliSam
March 27th, 2006, 08:58 AM
I am reporting everyone because there has been no reports since March 24 and just because.

Prin
March 27th, 2006, 01:15 PM
lol reporting everybody who is on here when it's sunny and warm outside. heh heh :o

Writing4Fun
March 27th, 2006, 01:56 PM
Reporting everyone who is not on here as that means they're probably playing hookie because it's sunny & warm outside. :evil:

jawert1
March 27th, 2006, 02:15 PM
reporting anyone mentioning the lovely weather since i don't have windows in my office and it's a cave!!! :p and W4F, i wasn't dissing tom jones, i used to think he was hot in his younger years!

Frenchy
March 27th, 2006, 05:27 PM
Yeah,reporting everyone that wasn't working today and COULD go outside!Why are we still talking about Tom Jones???

jawert1
March 27th, 2006, 05:29 PM
We can move on to Sean Connery if you like Frenchy :p

Frenchy
March 27th, 2006, 05:40 PM
naaa,maybe Joaquin Phoenix or wooo wooo,that plumber from Desparates Housewife,yummy!

jesse's mommy
March 27th, 2006, 05:59 PM
Frenchy is reported for not wanted to stay with Sean Connery. Yummie!!!

Frenchy
March 27th, 2006, 07:24 PM
Reporting jawert1,writing4fun and jesse's mommy for pushing the Tom Jones and Sean Connery are still sexy.Oh,ok,Sean may have class but look at all the fresh meat on tv!:p

Writing4Fun
March 27th, 2006, 07:47 PM
Frenchy is reported for dumping a celebrity just because he's aged a little. :D Sean Connery is still very HOT. ;)

mafiaprincess
March 27th, 2006, 08:05 PM
Wow I hadn't looked at this thread till now.. I missed out on a lot! lol..

jawert1
March 27th, 2006, 08:09 PM
hehehe anyone up for Robert Redford? Can I get reported for him too? :p

Joey.E.CockersMommy
March 27th, 2006, 09:35 PM
mmm how about Patrick Dempsey mmmm he's pretty hot - I even stayed up past my bedtime last night to watch part of greys anatomy -
yup and gotta love Mike - everyone knows a Mike -

Oh yes and I am reporting all of you for not rsvping to my hot tub party yet - geez you think I am just gonna sit by myself in the hot tub and just wait for you all to just show up - with no rsvp :D :D

Bushfire2000
March 27th, 2006, 09:54 PM
mafiaprincess is reported for not keeping upwith thread reading. And I think Sean has aged well. Robert not so well and whos Patrick Dempsey? That's a joke.

Prin
March 27th, 2006, 10:11 PM
mafiaprincess is reported for missing out and then joining in without reporting anybody.

All the Sean fans are reported because the best looking oldie out there is NOT him. It's Paul Newman. And you're all reported for never mentioning Paul Newman. (Jawert is unreported for coming close with Robert Redford though...)

jesse's mommy
March 28th, 2006, 05:23 AM
Prin is reported for unreporting -- you can't do that!!!

jawert1
March 28th, 2006, 08:31 AM
Can I be re-reported for adoring Paul Newman?? Please :D

Prin
March 28th, 2006, 11:43 AM
Prin is reported for unreporting -- you can't do that!!!
Jesse's mommy is reported for being jealous.:D

Jawert, somebody might report you but not me (I'd have to report myself).

jesse's mommy
March 28th, 2006, 12:57 PM
Jawert, per your request, REPORTED!!!!!

Prin you are reported for thinking Paul Newman is better than Sean Connery! Have you seen Sean Connery?????

Prin
March 28th, 2006, 01:37 PM
Yes. I think if you stand too close to him, you'll get spit on.

Paul's better.

Luvmypit
March 28th, 2006, 03:39 PM
I RSVP for the hot tub party. But warning I have been drinking for days.... by myself....and eating popcorn....by myself....

jumps, resumes canon ball position and "splash" splash", Well hello Joey! Want some wet popcorn?

Luvmypit
March 28th, 2006, 03:41 PM
Oh ya... and I REPORT everyone cause I can. And I report Prin for ruining the surprise report.... double report to you missy!

Prin
March 28th, 2006, 04:13 PM
What surprise report?

You're reported for showing up at the party drunk (again).:evil:

jawert1
March 28th, 2006, 05:12 PM
And also for not bringing enough for the rest of us that do imbibe such tasty adult beverages! :p

Frenchy
March 28th, 2006, 05:48 PM
Sean Connery,Tom Jones,Paul Newman,who's next,Bob Parker?:confused: I don't know,have you tried to picture them naked?:eek: Compare to Joaquin....:p,I will let you ladies discuss this nd come back later!:rolleyes:

Prin
March 28th, 2006, 06:23 PM
lol It's Bob Barker. And yes, he's a great old man too. Have you seen his biography? He and his late wife rescued so many dogs. :love:

jesse's mommy
March 28th, 2006, 06:33 PM
That's funny. I was wondering who Bob Parker was.

Prin
March 28th, 2006, 07:03 PM
Spiderman's dad?:D

Writing4Fun
March 28th, 2006, 07:55 PM
That would be Spider Man's dad. Spider Man = Peter Parker. Superman = Clark Kent.

Prin is reported for not knowing her basic superheroes.

Frency is reported for giving me the heebie jeebies by making me picture Bob Barker naked.

I dunno. Joaquin isn't that good looking, in my opinion. Don't know why, I just don't see what all the fuss is about. :confused:

Edited to say: Is it my eyes, or did Prin correct that previous post just to make me look stupid??

jawert1
March 28th, 2006, 08:22 PM
That would be Spider Man's dad. Spider Man = Peter Parker. Superman = Clark Kent.

Frency is reported for giving me the heebie jeebies by making me picture Bob Barker naked.

I dunno. Joaquin isn't that good looking, in my opinion. Don't know why, I just don't see what all the fuss is about. :confused:

Edited to say: Is it my eyes, or did Prin correct that previous post just to make me look stupid??

The price is WRONG BOB! And yeah, I think I about gouged my own eyes out on that one too. But back to good looking guys, I'm thinkin Christian Bale...any takers or do I get reported for that suggestion ;)

Joey.E.CockersMommy
March 28th, 2006, 08:38 PM
Luvmypit= I RSVP for the hot tub party. But warning I have been drinking for days.... by myself....and eating popcorn....by myself....

thats okay we'll just put some floaties on your so you can float around and maybe you'll think with the jets on that your going down the rapids. :D

Prin
March 28th, 2006, 08:44 PM

lol reported for looking stupid because I didn't edit that post. lol You just read what you want to read. I do know my superheros. :p

Writing4Fun
March 28th, 2006, 08:57 PM
lol reported for looking stupid because I didn't edit that post. lol You just read what you want to read. I do know my superheros. :p
Sorry about that! I retract that report. :o Guess it's the massive headache coupled with the screaming kids in the background, doesn't make for very easy reading.

Jawert1, I don't know who Christian Bale is. :confused: Sorry. I'll go Google him and let you know. ;)

jesse's mommy
March 28th, 2006, 09:01 PM
W4F you are reported because you can't take back posts!!

As for Christian Bale, he's the creepy guy from American Psycho and he was also in the newest Batman. I don't like him. He seriously creeps me out. :yuck:

Writing4Fun
March 28th, 2006, 09:01 PM
Jawert1, just got back from Google. Yummy! You are so not reported for introducing me to Christian Bale! :thumbs up

Prin
March 28th, 2006, 09:08 PM
Jesse's mommy is reported again for not letting people unreport.:D

W4F reported for making excuses. (Truth is, you could have been right... I was just lucky.)

jesse's mommy
March 28th, 2006, 09:14 PM
Prin, once again you are reported for questioning my authoritie (Cartman)!

jawert1
March 28th, 2006, 09:15 PM
heheh Jesse's Mommy, I first saw him in Reign of Fire (also drool fest over a very buff Matthew McConaughey), but yeah if all I'd seen him in was American Psycho, I'd be freaked too. I suppose I could report anyone who hasn't seen Reign but then that's a fairly obscure movie. Great CGI tho and the Harry Potter dragons are in it (same design company)

Prin
March 28th, 2006, 09:16 PM
I might not watch south park, but I know it's supposed to be "authoritay", not "authoritie".:evil:

Writing4Fun
March 28th, 2006, 09:20 PM
He was in Reign? I liked that movie. :) Yeah, that was quite the stretch from "The Wedding Planner" for Matthew, huh? Again, yummy! :D

Jesse's Mommy - you are reported for trying to moderate the Reports thread. Guess what. Only a moderator can do that! So there! :p

jesse's mommy
March 28th, 2006, 09:21 PM
heheh Jesse's Mommy, I first saw him in Reign of Fire (also drool fest over a very buff Matthew McConaughey), but yeah if all I'd seen him in was American Psycho, I'd be freaked too. I suppose I could report anyone who hasn't seen Reign but then that's a fairly obscure movie. Great CGI tho and the Harry Potter dragons are in it (same design company)

I saw Reign of Fire. It was a great movie, but I just can't get American Psycho out of my head whenever I see him. Regardless if I saw him in a movie before or after Am Psy! He is just creepy. Yuck!

I might not watch south park, but I know it's supposed to be "authoritay", not "authoritie".

I'm from the US, we say authoritie!!! Reported for not respecting my AUTHORITIE!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

jawert1
March 28th, 2006, 09:28 PM
hehee I'm that way with Willem Dafoe, great actor but he's the stuff of my nightmares. Can I defacto report him for being great but also giving me the willies? And Prin, I think this is in order (even though you haven't watched SP)

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y233/persephonesdoll/cartman.jpg

Writing4Fun
March 28th, 2006, 09:31 PM
Jesse's Mommy, I've never seen Am Psy, and I'm glad I didn't, if it would impede my ability to appreciate a hottie. :p

And, for the love of dog, please spell it properly. It's "authority" if you're pronouncing it properly, and "authoritay" if you're trying to sound like Cartman. :rolleyes:

Prin
March 28th, 2006, 10:23 PM
W4F unreported for backing me up with the authoritay.
W4F rereported for suggesting that it's not everybody's job to help out with the moderation. (That's what this thread was originally about, if you care to go back a gazillion posts :p) :evil: :D

Jawert reported for posting such a huge pic of a twit character.

oooooooooo

mafiaprincess
March 29th, 2006, 12:17 AM
*laughing too hard to report anyone*

Writing4Fun
March 29th, 2006, 07:58 AM
Mafiaprincess reported for coming to a report thread and not reporting anyone. :p

Prin is reported for forgetting that the original intent was to get people to report issues, not to tackle them themselves, as that is the true moderator's job. So there! :evil: :p

jawert1
March 29th, 2006, 08:17 AM
hehehe if I resize will I be unreported or does the report stick? cuz if so, then i'm rereporting you for reporting my picture size :D

Prin
March 29th, 2006, 11:28 AM
If you resize it, it'll still have the same content, and that's the part that's lacking. oooooooo :D

W4F... well... uhhh.... Look a bird!
**runs and hides**

Frenchy
March 29th, 2006, 11:42 AM
Reporting Prin;I don't watch the show but isn't authoritay?Not watching South Park,yea,right:cool: ....Reporting Mafiaprincess for not reporting,who else...ah yea,who started the Christian Bale thing,creeps me out,can't get american psycho out of my mind.And I KNEW it was Bob Barker,just testing you guys!::rolleyes: (I'm french,I'm french,I'm french)

Prin
March 29th, 2006, 11:54 AM
Frenchy reported for reading my posts too closely.:p
And for using her French as an excuse to be wrong.:D

Luvmypit
March 29th, 2006, 12:37 PM
Can't we all just get a long?

presses little report post button on the last 10 posts

Prin
March 29th, 2006, 03:56 PM
We do get along. Reporting you for saying we don't.:D

Writing4Fun
March 29th, 2006, 04:02 PM
Can't we all just get a long?
Get a long what, precisely? :eek: :p

Prin
March 29th, 2006, 04:13 PM
lol I have mine already. I don't need any others. :eek: (oh, yes, I just did say that.:D :p :clown: ) But size doesn't matter anyway.

jawert1
March 29th, 2006, 05:02 PM
If you resize it, it'll still have the same content, and that's the part that's lacking. oooooooo :D

W4F... well... uhhh.... Look a bird!
**runs and hides**

Don't make me bring Simon up there to respect my autoritay! :p

Writing4Fun
March 29th, 2006, 05:56 PM
But size doesn't matter anyway.
Sez you!! :evil: :crazy:

Prin
March 29th, 2006, 06:53 PM
lol says a lot of people... :D

mummummum
March 29th, 2006, 08:06 PM
Ummmmm...are you guys okay?

jawert1
March 29th, 2006, 08:09 PM
lol depends on your definition of ok mum ;)

Writing4Fun
March 29th, 2006, 08:12 PM
Mummummum is reported for questioning our sanity (you should already know that it is quite questionable :crazy: ) and for having too many repetitive letters in her name. :p

mummummum
March 29th, 2006, 08:26 PM
Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you"
Ralph Waldo Emerson
Jenn, Simon and Peaches
12/14/03
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools." - Douglas Adams ...W4F

I'd say that about says it all...
Guard..Guard...LOCK DOWN ! STAT - Wards 3 through 11...

jesse's mommy
March 29th, 2006, 08:47 PM
Mum you are reported for trying to make me think and comprehend something at 10:00 at night!!!

Stacer
March 29th, 2006, 09:20 PM
I started reading this thread hoping for some juicy reports on misdeeds committed on this board, there's nothing juicy here.

Now it's my turn to report on the lack of JUICE. I want juicy. Someone do something bad.

jesse's mommy
March 29th, 2006, 09:26 PM
Stacer you are reported for not posting anything juicy for us to comment on!

iRONKNiGHT
March 29th, 2006, 09:29 PM
Stacer you're tooo funny...:p

Prin
March 29th, 2006, 09:42 PM
What up with that? Stacer comes in and criticizes? Sooo Reported. Here's some juice for you: Tom Jones was knighted today! What? It's not unusual?:D

iRONKNiGHT
March 29th, 2006, 09:49 PM
Darnnnnnn again you did it, i have to say ... Prin i love your humor ...

Prin
March 29th, 2006, 09:55 PM
It takes me hours to come up with this spontaneous comedy.:D

iRONKNiGHT
March 29th, 2006, 09:59 PM
no it dont! now only if i can get that stupid song out of my head...yes i admit it.. i am not fond of that song and now it's in my head!!:crazy:

jawert1
March 30th, 2006, 08:34 AM
Prin reported for bringing up Tom Jones and now by way of mention, sticking me with "What's new pussycat" playing through my head all day :eek:

Writing4Fun
March 30th, 2006, 01:11 PM
The Globe and Mail is reported for using bad, Prin-esque puns, and for publishing really unflattering pics of Tom Jones. See article here (http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20060329.wjones29/BNStory/Entertainment/?page=rss&id=RTGAM.20060329.wjones29).

Luvmypit
March 30th, 2006, 01:19 PM
How much is that doggy in the window.... Once you see that pic W4F posted you will be singing ' Who let the dogs out ' woof woof woof woof

W4F you are most definately reported for making me toss my lunch! which by the way is wet popcorn...

Prin
March 30th, 2006, 05:42 PM
OMG it's classic!
It's not unusual for Tom Jones to meet Queen Elizabeth but being knighted was something special:D The only people who hate puns are the people who can't come up with good ones.:D

Jawert reported for blaming me for getting a song stuck in yer head because I never brought up "what's new pussycat?" I only mentioned "it's not unusual".:p

jawert1
March 30th, 2006, 06:18 PM
well and now I've got an old episode of the fresh prince of belair going as a visual lol i'm reporting myself for this one!

Luvmypit
March 31st, 2006, 02:04 PM
Stuck in the basement sitting on a tricycle girl gettin on my nerves, going out of mind cause I thought she was fine , dont know if her body is hers....

Was is that episode? If not I don't care just wanted to sing that song. :D

Luvmypit
March 31st, 2006, 02:10 PM
lol I know now that you are pcituring Carleton dancing to.. its not unusual....

But still wanted to sing that song. Does anyoen remeber or am I the only loser... dont make me sing the whole theme song now.....
OOOOOH in West Phil....... ok Ill stop..

Writing4Fun
March 31st, 2006, 03:07 PM
OOOOOH in West Phil.......
...adelphia, born & raised! On the playground is where I spent most of my days... :D

Luvmypit
March 31st, 2006, 03:39 PM
Chillin out maxin relaxin all cool.........

GO W4F Go W4F....

Writing4Fun
March 31st, 2006, 03:56 PM
'n' all, shootin' some b-ball outside of the school. When a couple of guys, who were up to no good, started... :highfive: