Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

My precious girl.

mylittlesquirt7
March 9th, 2006, 09:47 PM
This is for my precious little girl. Her name is Chew Chew. She was almost 10 months old when she passed away.
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y62/amprdm/C20.jpg
She was born on April 23,2005 and passed on Feb. 3, 2006. She went to the vet on Feb. 2nd to be spayed. She had some trouble with the anestesia in the recovery room. She stabalized and I was able to bring her home. She was laying on my lap on the 3rd when she quit breathing. I do not know exactly what happened to her. But none the less she is missed more then ever. She was my shadow. Whenever i was sitting at the computer she was laying on my lap, she slept right next to me in bed. If I was in the bathtub she was standing next to the tub licking my arm. She was such a good girl.

jesse's mommy
March 9th, 2006, 09:59 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss. It's so sad that you had such a short time with her, but you did give her a wonderful home for that short time. RIP Chew Chew, run free at the bridge.

Have you talked to the vet about this? Has he given you any insight about it?

ZebbyZeb
March 10th, 2006, 05:29 AM
Such a sweet face. How awful to only have her in your life such a short time. My heart goes out to you.

mylittlesquirt7
March 10th, 2006, 10:27 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss. It's so sad that you had such a short time with her, but you did give her a wonderful home for that short time. RIP Chew Chew, run free at the bridge.

Have you talked to the vet about this? Has he given you any insight about it?

The only thing they have done was refund my money. I took her to a low cost spay/neuter clinic, they offered to have an autopsy done on her. But my son was having a hard time with her death so I declined so we could get her burried for my son. I didn't want him to have to wait for however long to burry her.

Thank you all for the nice words. They are much appreciated.

cpietra16
March 10th, 2006, 11:05 AM
I am so sorry for both you and your son...she looked like an angel..RIP chewchew

Cricket
March 11th, 2006, 12:20 PM
I'm so sorry - I feel your loss & understand.

I took my baby in on Feb 26 to have porcupine quills removed & brought him home - at that time I thought everything would be fine but he died 2 hours later in my arms with my vet claiming that it was a blood clot caused by the anesthesia.

mylittlesquirt7
March 12th, 2006, 07:55 PM
I'm so sorry - I feel your loss & understand.

I took my baby in on Feb 26 to have porcupine quills removed & brought him home - at that time I thought everything would be fine but he died 2 hours later in my arms with my vet claiming that it was a blood clot caused by the anesthesia.

Yeah, my baby girl was laying on my lap when I am not sure, but I think she went into a siezure. She stiffened up then went limp and wasn't breathing. When she stiffened up I kinda got onto her thinking she was just stretching or something. But then after she went limp I realized something was wrong. I performed doggie CPR on her and she started breathing again, but she only lasted a few minutes before stopping again. The vet made me so mad after she was gone. I had called them and asked them what in the he** they did to my dog. Of course they went on the defensive. Then when I wouldn't agree to send her off for an autopsy they wanted to get hateful with me and make it sound like I done something wrong by bringing her in for the spay. My aunt told them they needed to buy me another puppy and refund my money that I paid for her spay. The only thing they was willing to do was refund the money I paid that day. Thank you so much for your kind words. I am sorry for your loss also.:sad:

mylittlesquirt7
March 12th, 2006, 07:57 PM
Thank you everyone for the kind words. She was an angel. She is missed so much.:sad: