Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Who's sleeping on the couch???

doggy lover
March 8th, 2006, 09:21 PM
No not me, I would never sleep on the couch!!!

Prin
March 8th, 2006, 09:25 PM
Guilty cutie... The best kind of cutie there is.:D

BMDLuver
March 8th, 2006, 09:29 PM
awww, he's trying to look so pathetic.. it's adorable.

wdawson
March 8th, 2006, 09:47 PM
glad to see i'm not the only one with this problem:D

jawert1
March 8th, 2006, 11:21 PM
"If I just stay low enough behind the blanket, she'll NEVER see me!"

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y233/persephonesdoll/hidinsimon.jpg

Joey.E.CockersMommy
March 9th, 2006, 12:00 AM
Heres Joey now, he's feeling about sad about his visit to the dentist. He said no -one told him he was supposed to floss.

Brandyswts
March 9th, 2006, 01:21 AM
"Dont mind me, just checking out the scenery from the comfort of the couch"
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/brandyswts/IMG_0402.jpg

Joey.E.CockersMommy
March 9th, 2006, 08:12 AM
Brandy is a little cutie. :D

chico2
March 9th, 2006, 08:25 AM
Sorry mom,we thought the"den"was ours:confused:

AliSam
March 9th, 2006, 12:27 PM
This whoooooolllllllllleeeeee loveseat is mine!

Sorry they're so big. I am not sure how to resize from photobucket.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v321/AliSam/Pets/SleepingVulture3.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v321/AliSam/Pets/SleepingVulture2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v321/AliSam/Pets/sleepingVulture.jpg

jessi76
March 9th, 2006, 02:14 PM
wdawson, LOL! I love it! Looks like he's thinkin... "whazzzzz up... who's gonna bring me a cookie now?"

ZebbyZeb
March 10th, 2006, 06:56 AM
Katie keeping warm

ZebbyZeb
March 10th, 2006, 06:59 AM
Ernie the grouch....

ZebbyZeb
March 10th, 2006, 07:00 AM
and Charlie and Harley

chico2
March 10th, 2006, 08:08 AM
WOW ZZ,I hope you have many couches:D
LOVE the pic of Ernie the grouch,he's a beauty!! As of course are all the others,Ernie might be grouchy living with 5 dogs:p

ZebbyZeb
March 10th, 2006, 10:05 AM
WOW ZZ,I hope you have many couches:D
LOVE the pic of Ernie the grouch,he's a beauty!! As of course are all the others,Ernie might be grouchy living with 5 dogs:p

You know, I never thought of that but you're probably right. Maybe it's time to start pushing Lou harder to get a couple of new kitties!

Frenchy
March 10th, 2006, 07:21 PM
So glad to see I'm not alone letting the dogs on the couchs/beds.ZZ,I like the one with Katie and the blanket,I did the same with Bailey yesterday!While I was sitting on the floor (carpet) because all the dogs were hugging the couchs!Can you believe I was the one who teached them it was ok to do this!!!I was thinking this week,my queen size bed is getting a little crowded,guess I will have to buy a king size!

angie79
March 10th, 2006, 07:53 PM
I always thought that we were privleged to be aloud on the furnature... Cooper thinks we should be honoured that he lets us sleep in his bed and sit on his couches.

Brandyswts
March 10th, 2006, 11:31 PM
my queen size bed is getting a little crowded,guess I will have to buy a king size!

I know what that's like!!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/brandyswts/IMG_0964.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/brandyswts/IMG_0965.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/brandyswts/IMG_0883.jpg
:p

Prin
March 10th, 2006, 11:42 PM
My doggies are allowed anywhere as long as it's not on the sheets of the bed (the duvet cover is ok).

Sleeping in the synchronized pike position... (not on the sheets!:))

Prin
March 10th, 2006, 11:44 PM
There's no doggie in this one.;) (he's trying to be invisible, anyway :rolleyes: )

(still not on the sheets :thumbs up)

Shamrock
March 11th, 2006, 01:45 AM
I love these pics of all the comfy-looking and adorable loungers! :crazy: Too cute!

ZebbyZeb
March 11th, 2006, 09:10 AM
So glad to see I'm not alone letting the dogs on the couchs/beds.ZZ,I like the one with Katie and the blanket,I did the same with Bailey yesterday!While I was sitting on the floor (carpet) because all the dogs were hugging the couchs!Can you believe I was the one who teached them it was ok to do this!!!I was thinking this week,my queen size bed is getting a little crowded,guess I will have to buy a king size!

Thanks, Frenchy. OOh, I'd love to see a picture of Bailey under cover :D

I know what you mean.....it's been more than once that we find ourselves sitting on the floor (no carpet, just big pillows and blankets) to watch TV 'cause all the couch space is taken up. Max and Reba have just started to jump on the couches so now there's even less room than before!

And I'm glad we finally got the king size bed. Now it's a real crowd when we all pile in!:crazy:

Frenchy
March 11th, 2006, 11:14 AM
I already posted this one,it's not very clear.I have others but don't know how to resize them,have a friend coming over this afternoon,he will probably know better than me!Bailey and Daisy are on the couch and Sam,who was my foster at that time,is on the floor.Since I told him I was keeping him with us forever,he knows how to get on the couch and bed!

ZebbyZeb
March 11th, 2006, 05:01 PM
OMG...they are all so beautiful...I love a Golden, but a whole bunch.....your house must be like heaven :love: Thanks for the pic!

Do you think any of us ever get to see what our couches really look like? I was trying to convince Lou it was time for new living room furniture and he said "Why bother....it'll all look the same when I cover it for the animals."
You know...he definitely has a point.

ZebbyZeb
March 11th, 2006, 05:16 PM
Not sleeping, but on the couch....

ZebbyZeb
March 11th, 2006, 05:17 PM
They're getting closer...

chico2
March 11th, 2006, 05:25 PM
ZZ,thank's for the pics of the babies....your kitty looks so cuddly,a little on the chunky side,right?:D LOVE a big Tabby!!

ZebbyZeb
March 11th, 2006, 05:58 PM
Yep, Ernie is a little chunky, but not as bad as it looks...mostly just fur!

jawert1
March 11th, 2006, 08:07 PM
ooohhh fuzzy sleepy tabby tummies...i think this Calvin and Hobbes pretty well sums it up! :)

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y233/persephonesdoll/ch950111.gif

Cathy1
March 11th, 2006, 08:25 PM
Duchess and husband napping.

mom_to_many
March 11th, 2006, 09:46 PM
Thomas trying out for Cirque de Soleil ?

Prin
March 11th, 2006, 09:58 PM
That's a crazy twisty kitty!!:eek:

SchnauzerGirl
March 16th, 2006, 06:25 PM
I just woke him up while I was shoving the camera in his face.... He loves his couch time.

jesse's mommy
March 26th, 2006, 07:21 PM
This is my sofa!!!

Bearsmom
March 27th, 2006, 02:10 PM
Our dogs aren't allowed on the furniture, but being as I find dog hair on the furniture when I get home from work, I'm pretty sure someone's sneaking up on there when we're not home.....

Beautiful pictures everyone!

Prin
March 27th, 2006, 02:47 PM
Jesse's adorable. All these pics the past couple of days are making me fall in love with her.:love:

jawert1
March 27th, 2006, 03:23 PM
Our dogs aren't allowed on the furniture, but being as I find dog hair on the furniture when I get home from work, I'm pretty sure someone's sneaking up on there when we're not home.....

Beautiful pictures everyone!

hehe bearsmom, those are what's known in our house as raiding parties. my ex has a couch that's Peaches colored (and she knows she's not allowed on his couches), but you'll have to look a second, sometimes 3rd time to see her, cuz she sneaks up and curls into a corner and you lose her entirely. Simon's just a beacon, no matter what he's laying on lol i love the pic of Thomas momto, i'm always amazed at how bendy kitties are!

mom_to_many
March 27th, 2006, 04:15 PM
I wonder if ANY of these pets have bones in them!! lol

jesse's mommy
March 27th, 2006, 05:36 PM
Jesse's adorable. All these pics the past couple of days are making me fall in love with her.:love:

Awww, thank you so much! We found the digital camera about a month ago from the move and just found the cable to download the pictures last week. Yippee!

By the way, Daddy said, "Make an offer, shipping is free. You never have to bathe again because she will bathe you every day and every night."

Prin
March 27th, 2006, 10:39 PM
lol my dad used to say "Want a dog? $5. Yes? Do you have change for a twenty?" :evil:

I almost got one of the sprawl pics of Jemma, but I woke her up.. She didn't move too much...:o

phoenix
April 5th, 2006, 08:02 PM
Sam and maia on the couch

phoenix
April 5th, 2006, 08:03 PM
But sometimes the couch just isn't soft enough...

jawert1
April 5th, 2006, 08:46 PM
I finished vacuuming tonight and found Peach but couldn't find Simon. I had to pull their balcony beds inside due to a storm the other night, so he made a nest...

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y233/persephonesdoll/HidinFoo.jpg

Prin
April 5th, 2006, 11:18 PM
He's such a cutie. I love his fur. I just love him.:) I'm starting to feel like Peaches is getting neglected.:o

Peaches, you rock!:highfive:

jawert1
April 6th, 2006, 08:41 AM
hahah I have to post more pics of Peach, but she sees the camera come out and just starts posing. There aren't any "candids" of her at all but I'll do my best :)

Skryker
April 6th, 2006, 10:05 AM
I love all the pictures in this thread. Everyone looks so relaxed. All I had was an old picture of the pups on the couch until yesterday, when I managed to get a new one. They usually jump up as soon as I pick up the camera.

erykah1310
April 9th, 2006, 10:24 PM
Not sure if this counts for this category Kita is ON the couch but thinks shes one of the cats!!! LOL

Lucky Rescue
April 9th, 2006, 11:30 PM
These pics are just wonderful! Glad to know I'm not the only one with a sofa spud!

Here's Chloe at my brother's yesterday. He felt sorry for her after I booted her out of the dining room.:p

shannonRN
April 10th, 2006, 02:53 AM
Well, I'll admit that we do not permit the dogs to be on any furniture but their own.:sorry:
The cats of course go anywhere and everywhere that they please.

Here's a picture of one of my sister's dogs though, sleeping on their just-for-dogs sofa.

Prin
April 10th, 2006, 12:52 PM
I love all the pictures in this thread. Everyone looks so relaxed. All I had was an old picture of the pups on the couch until yesterday, when I managed to get a new one. They usually jump up as soon as I pick up the camera.
SO cute! I could never catch Jemma and Boo like they (they still barely ever touch each other) so it's nice to live vicariously though you and your black doggies. :D

Shannon... We'll all have to pitch in and buy you a crap sofa so your doggies can live in luxury. :D

Skryker
April 10th, 2006, 11:47 PM
SO cute! I could never catch Jemma and Boo like they (they still barely ever touch each other) so it's nice to live vicariously though you and your black doggies. :D

LOL-Prin, I usually feel like I'M living vicariously through you and your black doggies! I keep hoping mine grow up as healthy and happy as yours are. :D

:highfive: for lab mix black dogs!

Prin
April 11th, 2006, 12:04 AM
Aw shucks. It's flattering since most people hope their dogs never grow up at all.:D Labs stay young forever... Although, once the white beardy appears, then you start wondering if maybe they're older than they act... :(

Here's another Boo (before we got rid of the futon). Dogs never complain of sore necks...:D

erykah1310
April 13th, 2006, 02:30 AM
Im sorry i just couldnt resist posting again, lol, caught this today lol

shannonRN
April 13th, 2006, 03:11 AM
Shannon... We'll all have to pitch in and buy you a crap sofa so your doggies can live in luxury
Yes, thanks Prin--I'll PM you the shipping address. Please make sure it's really smelly and has a lot of stains on it.

Prin
April 13th, 2006, 03:27 PM
lol Lotsa super mystery stains. :D

Joey.E.CockersMommy
April 13th, 2006, 08:55 PM
Now that I am working at home Joey pretty much spends the whole day on the bed in my office - No I am not sleeping on the job. :D and he does sometimes sleep on the sheets.

chico2
April 14th, 2006, 10:09 AM
Not a couch,but there is no way I would attempt to make the bed,a little angel is so very comfy:love:

Joey.E.CockersMommy
April 14th, 2006, 11:29 AM
Cute Chico Joey always trys to get in my bed just when I am making it - tis the life I say.

right now Joey is snoring

chico2
April 14th, 2006, 01:57 PM
That's Vinnie,Chico is my little black boy...Joey is so much bigger than Vinnie,with Vinnie all of a sudden he's there,you don't notice him:D
But I would let Joey sleep anywhere he wants too:D

cpietra16
April 14th, 2006, 06:54 PM
Chico, have you ever sat on Vinnie by mistake? Its almost hard to see where he is in the white sheets.

chico2
April 15th, 2006, 08:48 AM
No,but I've started shaking out the duvet..and pooof,out comes a white cat:D

mhass1129
April 18th, 2006, 05:53 PM
Hunter doesn't sleep on the couch unless I'm sleeping on it myself - so here goes this one (which I posted under New Hunter pics as well)

chico2
April 19th, 2006, 08:34 AM
What a little sweetheart,wonderful face:love:

melz
April 25th, 2006, 11:25 AM
zzzzzzzzzzzzz... oh yah, that's a great dream.... zzzzzzzzzz