Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Shame, Shame

bklevar
March 8th, 2006, 12:52 PM
I decided to take my two little dogs for a walk in a park just down our street. It has two baseball diamonds surrounded by a large area of grass. There are signs saying your dog much be on a leash and I often see many just running free but I am OK with that as long as they are in control. Walking close to an outer fence where the dogs run I was shocked to see all the piles of Doggy Do. Large piles I must add. It was really disgusting and I'll avoid that area again. These people must love their animals to take the time to give them a run but could care less what they leave behind. I don't know if anything can be done about it, I'm just ranting. All I want to say is come on people, clean up after your dogs, don't spoil it for others.

Prin
March 8th, 2006, 04:37 PM
Chance are, if they're all large and similar piles, it's one person ruining it for everybody. When we lived in the city, we picked up all the piles, just so we didn't lose our park privilages because of that twit...

mummummum
March 8th, 2006, 07:46 PM
I'm always amazed when I walk around my 'hood and see poop - both big piles and little dawg poop piles - on the lawns of these multi-million dollar houses. What does THAT say about what some people think of THEIR neighbours? In my local park we have put up boxes and bags of bags in strategic areas in the hopes that the inconsiderate doodyheads take the hint.