Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

My boys

Chiceh
March 6th, 2006, 09:57 AM
These are my boys, Bosco (white Lab) and Chester (black Lab). They have so much fun together. They come from the same breeder, 6 months apart in age. My family and I truly enjoy these guys. So much energy and fun. Tons of kisses and they love to cuddle. As they are getting older, there a lot less socks destroyed and craziness going on. I couldn't imagine life without them.
Thanks for letting me share my babies with you all.
Chiceh :crazy:

jessi76
March 6th, 2006, 10:05 AM
what handsome labs! Thanks for sharing a pic! and please, feel free to post many more!

mummummum
March 6th, 2006, 11:39 AM
My what good looking boys ! Bosco seems to be saying "Look, ya can't take any of this too seriously okay?" to Chester's "Oh yes you can and I do".
How old are they?

phoenix
March 6th, 2006, 11:41 AM
Oh they are gorgeous!

Prin
March 6th, 2006, 01:21 PM
Beauties! Labs rock!:)

woodysdad
March 6th, 2006, 02:40 PM
Special pals!!

chico2
March 6th, 2006, 04:03 PM
Awww,beautiful dogs!!More pics please,we thrive on them:D

Frenchy
March 7th, 2006, 06:57 PM
I like this,a black one and a blond one,neat.Am I wrong,they look like well behave dogs.

Chiceh
March 12th, 2006, 09:53 AM
Thank you for your kind remarks.
To answer the question if they are well behaved, when they are sleeping. lol.
They have come a long way since pups. Like 2 peas in a pod. If one is doing it, they both are. Chester is younger by 6 months, he will be 2 in April. Bosco is 2 1/2 and will be 3 in September. There is a constant battle to be top dog, but Bosco always comes out on top some how. When that happens Chester acts out by swiping socks and our daughter's toys and running around the house like a crazy dog. That only happen once a day now. So things are gettting much better. Outside is a different story. They are both great retrievers and will play fetch for hours.
Lots of energy and laughs with these guys. Enjoy the pics to come.

Chiceh :crazy:

woodysdad
March 12th, 2006, 10:04 AM
Who's the one in the middle??:p :p

LOL

Frenchy
March 12th, 2006, 10:20 AM
The black one is blinking at me!

Gazoo
March 12th, 2006, 10:55 AM
They're beautiful!!!!