Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Caution-proud pet parent with a new gadget!

Skryker
March 5th, 2006, 06:00 PM
Look out! I got a new camera and now am going crazy with pet pictures.:D
They make great test subjects, especially since they move around so much. I'm very good at deleting digital pics now ;) .

Here is my cat Dancer-finally a recent picture. She deigned to pose for me for a change. I usually only get pics of her tail as she runs away.

She is in her very favourite spot these days. She used to just sleep on any radiator but I happened to throw a big pillow on the floor in my bedroom one day so that I could make the bed, and it ended up in the corner where the baseboard radiators come together and the morning sun hits it all morning...so the pillow stayed, since Dancer looks so comfy there. Definitely looks more comfy than sprawling on a radiator. (Oh, and the picture shows me I really need to dust the radiators:o ).

Skryker
March 5th, 2006, 06:01 PM
Another Dancer-cat picture. Can't resist.

Skryker
March 5th, 2006, 06:02 PM
And now the puppies! Doing what they do best....

Skryker
March 5th, 2006, 06:03 PM
Playing with a new ball...

Skryker
March 5th, 2006, 06:03 PM
And the other new ball.

Skryker
March 5th, 2006, 06:06 PM
Fingal in his cave-his other cave is under the kitchen table. He is named for a Scottish giant of legend, and Fingal's Cave is a landmark, and our Fingal loves his caves.

Skryker
March 5th, 2006, 06:07 PM
And Fingal looking noble in his cave.

Skryker
March 5th, 2006, 06:09 PM
And Fingal yodelling at me because I was on the other side of the gate.

Frenchy
March 5th, 2006, 06:27 PM
I used to have a cat just like your Dancer,his name was Dweezil.And Fingal yodelling,so that's who it's called!Bailey does it when I'm not fast enough for him.you have beautiful furkids,are you're dogs siblings?How do you tell them apart?

jesse's mommy
March 5th, 2006, 07:11 PM
Keep the pictures coming!!!

Skryker
March 5th, 2006, 07:47 PM
Yes, they are siblings, but we're not quite sure if they are half or full. The people that own their mother(s) (who are pure-bred labs) did not want to breed their dogs this last heat and thought they were safe in their kennel behind a 6 foot fence. The next morning, they found the neighbour's male Rotti in the kennel, too!
When when picked Fingal, both litters were seperate, but when we went to get him, I couldn't resist Bronwyn, too. By that time, all the puppies were together so we don't know if they were from the same litter or not.

We tell 'em apart by red and blue collars, mostly, since it's not always convenient to see which one is male and which is female:) . He is much heavier in build, too, and way more laid back than she is. That's why most of the face pictures are of Fingal-Bronwyn is usually moving too much. The new camera has a kids and pets mode, though, so it should be better now. All of the above pictures with the ball in her mouth are Bronwyn, so you can see the difference in their faces a bit.

jiorji
March 5th, 2006, 11:57 PM
great pictures!
i see your cat is just as thrilled to be photographed like all other cats lol

the puppies are great :D nice and shiny. Prin should see those pictures hehe

Skryker
March 7th, 2006, 12:12 AM
Thanks for the compliment, jiorji! They do seem to be thriving. Must be their veggies:) . They go nuts for carrots. We just switched to a higher quality food, too, so I can't wait to see how they do now! Only, please, don't let them grow any faster than they already do:eek: .

Skryker
March 7th, 2006, 12:14 AM
Almost forgot, new pics today (I did warn everyone!). Bronwyn was still enough for me to get a good shot of her face-woo hoo!

Skryker
March 7th, 2006, 12:15 AM
And when Bronny gets up on the couch, she really gets up on the couch, wakka wakka, wakka! Ahem, sorry, don't know where Fozzy Bear came from;) .

Prin
March 7th, 2006, 01:06 AM
Adorable labbies. Black ones are the most fun.:D Jemma hops up on the back when there's no room otherwise.

Skryker
March 7th, 2006, 10:47 AM
These guys are such a blast to have around. They keep me very busy:D .

jawert1
March 7th, 2006, 11:55 AM
Pretty pups and Dancer looks JUST like my childhood cat Tigger. Great pics, keep em coming!

phoenix
March 7th, 2006, 12:13 PM
Beautiful pups!!! They are so healthy and happy. Love Fingal in the cave. Too cute.