Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

laundry

raingirl
March 5th, 2006, 11:37 AM
I have SOOOOO much laundry to do. I have all my beding to wash, all my clothes, plus all towels, small throw carpets, and the couch and chair covers. I have been leaving it all way too long, but because I cut my thumb, I haven't done anything in the last three weeks!! Our laundry room is full in our building (I checked when I walked the dog) and all the local laundry mats are super busy on the weekends. I can't wash by hand since my thumb is still sensitive and not fully healed. I could do some at my sister's, but her machine takes 45 minutes per load, so I would only get 2 or 3 loads done! Plus, that means I have to sit around there and wait when I have other things that need to be done at my apartment.

Grr...my apartment is so messy right now...I need some MAJOR spring cleaning too. I need to wash the futon cover as well, vacume everything, wash the walls, steam the carpets, wash the floors, and the windows too. Plus, our windows suck and we get all kinds of puddles on our window sills, and each year there is mold in the windows. I already told our landlord, and someone was supposed to fix it, but that was 6 months ago!!

Prin
March 5th, 2006, 12:14 PM
Ahhh.... apartment living... Don't miss it one bit! :D I don't know how people live without a washer and dryer. Even in our apt we had hook-ups for both. With my man working outside, we end up with loads and loads of laundry....:eek:

naturegirl
March 5th, 2006, 12:36 PM
How about dragging your recyclables downstairs as well? At least we don't pay for repairs :thumbs up

Prin
March 5th, 2006, 02:04 PM
Repairs in a rental unit are pretty much the same as in a house-- if you don't pay for them yourself, they don't get done.:D