Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Odin in socks

raingirl
March 4th, 2006, 11:13 PM
A few weekends ago we went to Ottawa. It was when there was that cold snap and it was -30C with the wind chill. We had planned on skating on the canal, and seeing all the winterlude stuff, but it was so cold that Odin wouldn't walk more than a block even with a thick fleece coat, socks to cover his legs, and muttluks on top!

We decided to drive over to Gatineau to see the ice scuptures. BF was going to drop me off with Odin right at the park, then find parking. Turns out the road was closed, so we parked first. We got maybe three blocks and Odin started lifting up his paws EVEN with socks and muttlucks on. I don't blame him since I was freezing too! Anyway, spent most of the weekend in the hotel room, except for a short trip shopping in the byward market with a friend from university who now lives there. my BF just staying in the hotel with Odin!!

This is Odin when we were getting him ready to go outside. Needless to say he was "playing dead" (which he does everytime he doesn't want us to take him outside). He thinks that if he lies down on his side/back and looks all sleepy and cute that we will leave him alone!! I think this picture is priceless though. I love just the little tip of his tongue out and his closed eyes, pretending he is sleeping!!

woodysdad
March 5th, 2006, 07:35 AM
Hilarious!!....and cute:)

chico2
March 5th, 2006, 08:14 AM
Finally a new pic of Odin,he is a really smart dog:love: I would not go outside in -30C either:eek:
Here is a pic of a young Bulldog I met one sunday at the park,I fell in love instantly:love:

chico2
March 5th, 2006, 08:16 AM
ooops,forgot the pic..

mastifflover
March 5th, 2006, 08:17 AM
Too cute Odin is a really ham

shannonRN
March 7th, 2006, 01:47 PM
I had no idea that Odin was such a princess! Guess you'll have to vacation somewhere warmer next time.