Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Before haircut pictures

rivers
March 2nd, 2006, 11:09 AM
ok, I have waited as long as I can for Spring to arrive! Ebony really needs her full groom, and she is looking really scruffy. She is just 6 months old, so it is time!

I dropped her off at the groomers this morning, she is so excited (and me too!). I can't wait to see what is under all that fur! Hopefully a schnauzer, lol!

Here the before pics, taken this morning. I'll post the after pics later this afternoon!

rivers
March 2nd, 2006, 11:10 AM
Another one.

Lissa
March 2nd, 2006, 11:24 AM
She looks so cute! I can't wait to see the difference!

papillonmama
March 2nd, 2006, 11:44 AM
She looks so adorable, I have a soft spot for scruffy dogs. Can't wait to see her this afternoon.

Kerrye
March 2nd, 2006, 01:25 PM
May be a silly question - but is your puppy 100% shnauzer ? She really is a cutie. Im asking because I have a resuce dog and we can't figure out what he is. I know there is some poodle but the rest is unknown - but looking at your puppy I'm leaning towards a schnoodle. They have the same face - scruffy and all.

rivers
March 2nd, 2006, 04:29 PM
OMG, she is gorgeous! It is so nice to see her little eyes! The only part my son recognises is her nose where there is still long hair! The groomers called her Princess, because she is such a sweetheart and so good.
Notice not one speck of black on her, lol! Gracie would have been a more appropiate name.

rivers
March 2nd, 2006, 04:32 PM
another one

rivers
March 2nd, 2006, 04:32 PM
another one :D

rivers
March 2nd, 2006, 04:34 PM
last one...for today...

rivers
March 2nd, 2006, 04:38 PM
ok, this is really the last one :D

technodoll
March 2nd, 2006, 04:39 PM
SHE LOOKS SO HAPPY!! like, thanks so much mom, i can finally see better and i know i look teriffic!! what a cutie & thanks for sharing those great photos! :D

chico2
March 2nd, 2006, 04:40 PM
Aw,now she looks like a real Shnautzer(sp?)proud and cute:love:

Prin
March 2nd, 2006, 05:47 PM
Wow, what a difference! She must feel so fresh.:)

mummummum
March 2nd, 2006, 06:32 PM
Ummm...are you sure that's your dog ?!? :D
Two looks - an adorable ragamuffin and a serious cutie-pie !

Joey.E.CockersMommy
March 2nd, 2006, 09:11 PM
mummmmmmm =Ummm...are you sure that's your dog ?!?
Two looks - an adorable ragamuffin and a serious cutie-pie !

hey rivers you didnt pull a paris hilton did you. :D ( I saw on VH1 that Paris lost her dog - and put up posters everywhere and offered huge money for her dog back, apparently her neighbour had Tinkerbell but when they compared pics of her dog it didnt look like the same dog - one had ears standing up and the other had floppy ears. But Paris was happy she got Tinker Bell back. :eek: )

did they hand strip her - Joeys getting done on tuesday by a groomer that does english cockers - he will be getting a show groom I cant wait. Not sure how Joey feels about it. :D

Lissa
March 2nd, 2006, 10:43 PM
She looks gorgeous...I like Ebony for her!;)

jiorji
March 3rd, 2006, 12:56 AM
OMG, she is gorgeous! It is so nice to see her little eyes! The only part my son recognises is her nose where there is still long hair! The groomers called her Princess, because she is such a sweetheart and so good.
Notice not one speck of black on her, lol! Gracie would have been a more appropiate name.

oh my goodness!!she looks like such an adorable little lady

jiorji
March 3rd, 2006, 12:57 AM

oh my goodness!!she looks like such an adorable little lady

rivers
March 3rd, 2006, 08:45 AM
I am 100% postive it is the same dog, lol. Her little habits are there.
I can't get enough of looking at her. She does look like a lady now.

If only human makeovers could be this dramatic!

SchnauzerGirl
March 10th, 2006, 06:41 PM
OMG, so cute, so very cute! I think I wanna get another Schnauzer, but a girl this time....