Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

outie Belly buttons

angie79
March 2nd, 2006, 06:56 AM
I was just wondering how many people out there have a pup with an outie?

my moms mini has an outie (Vet checked its not a hernia).

Is there any other pups out there with outies?

jessi76
March 2nd, 2006, 08:56 AM
i do! I have a basenji-x and it's extremely common among basenji's.

Joey.E.CockersMommy
March 2nd, 2006, 08:17 PM
Okay I didnt know dogs had belly buttons -maybe Joeys just to furry and I can't see it! :eek:

Prin
March 2nd, 2006, 08:25 PM
Jemma and Boo's are innies.:D

jesse's mommy
March 2nd, 2006, 08:26 PM
I just asked Jim the same thing. Here is a dumb question, where would it be? Please don't say her tummy. I just can't seem to find it.

Prin
March 2nd, 2006, 08:27 PM
In the midline, between about 1/4 or 1/3 of the way from the base of the rib cage to the end of the belly.

jesse's mommy
March 2nd, 2006, 08:39 PM
Is it possible she doesn't have one? Both Jim and I looked and neither of us sees anything.

Joey.E.CockersMommy
March 2nd, 2006, 08:55 PM
I can't find Joeys either - okay just wait a minute while I shave him down ... nope still not there. :D

Prin
March 2nd, 2006, 11:02 PM
Is it possible she doesn't have one? Both Jim and I looked and neither of us sees anything.
LOL If she doesn't have one, she was likely brought to earth by aliens... Belly buttons are where the placenta connects to the body in the womb. She might have a very very flat one... It looks sort of like a scar.

Writing4Fun
March 3rd, 2006, 07:59 AM
I can't find Joeys either - okay just wait a minute while I shave him down ... nope still not there. :D
Can I borrow your clippers? I can't find Phoebe's either. :D

LOL If she doesn't have one, she was likely brought to earth by aliens... Do you have the number for the National Enquirer? :eek: :crazy:

mafiaprincess
March 3rd, 2006, 08:50 AM
Only 'belly button' Cider ever had was a hernia.. So I think she's an innie, lol.

Joey.E.CockersMommy
March 3rd, 2006, 06:46 PM
Prin=LOL If she doesn't have one, she was likely brought to earth by aliens...

that explains a lot now. :D

doggy lover
March 3rd, 2006, 09:42 PM
Tucker has a flattie, you can hardly see it. My last dog was the same.

jesse's mommy
March 4th, 2006, 11:11 AM
I found it! Looks like Jesse's is a flatty too and you can hardly see it. It's just a little mark on her tummy. She's not an alien -- though if you met her, you would think she was. :evil: