Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Trigs the pittie!

papillonmama
March 1st, 2006, 11:31 AM
Yay! finally got a pic of trigs onto my computer!

Lucky Rescue
March 1st, 2006, 11:48 AM
She's just simply and completely and totally GORGEOUS!!!!:D

papillonmama
March 1st, 2006, 11:58 AM
Isn't he? We love him to bits and pieces. He really is a sweetheart. I think my favorite part is his big pink piggy nose, which always goes well with his sloppy kisses!

Lucky Rescue
March 1st, 2006, 12:41 PM
OH, he's a boy. Sorry Trigs!!:p He looks so much like my pigbull, I just thought he was a girl!

mummummum
March 1st, 2006, 12:51 PM
OH, he's a boy. Sorry Trigs!!:p He looks so much like my pigbull, I just thought he was a girl!
ROFLMAO!!!:crazy:

But what beautiful eyes you have my dear Sir Trigs ! I'm always struck by the dichotomy of pitbulls. I look at their heavily muscled, ropey bodies, their don't-mess-with-me jawlines and then you look into those swallow-you-up-with-endless-devotion eyes and you can't help falling in love. So sweet you are Trigs !

Lucky Rescue
March 1st, 2006, 01:08 PM
Yes, truly "Dogs of velvet and steel". I've never known dogs so soft-natured and sweet, and Trigs looks like he's no exception to the rule!

Smoochies to the big sucky boy.:p

Dukieboy
March 1st, 2006, 01:18 PM
What a lovely boy!!!!!

papillonmama
March 1st, 2006, 01:23 PM
He truly is devoted and soft natured. He's a great friend. I'll get some more pics uploaded onto my comp, I have better ones of his break-your-heart eyes.
Luckily my mum just got a nifty new scanner, I just have to remember to bring the pics over, I always forget though.

mummummum
March 1st, 2006, 01:27 PM
Yes, truly "Dogs of velvet and steel".
.:p

Well put Lucky Rescue - I'm going to steal that one if I may as a gentle description to use with those who hate pitbulls thoughtlessly and needlessly. But I do have to admit pigbull is a new one on me and I'm going to steal that one too to jibe my friends with piggy-pitties !! Hey now there's a contest waiting to happen - dogs who look like other animals !

jessi76
March 1st, 2006, 01:34 PM
he is indeed a VERY handsome fellow! thanks for the pic, and please do post more as soon as you can!

jesse's mommy
March 1st, 2006, 04:14 PM
Gorgeous. I love him. I just want to give him a big hug and lots of cuddles!

papillonmama
April 11th, 2006, 02:00 PM
Yikes, what a pain to get this pic, always too big, I'm giving it a shot now, I hope it works...

papillonmama
April 11th, 2006, 02:17 PM
here's another one, of his bedroom eyes...

papillonmama
April 11th, 2006, 02:23 PM
Here's his sister...

Prin
April 11th, 2006, 03:14 PM
Super cute pitty! :)

papillonmama
April 11th, 2006, 03:43 PM
Thanks Prin! :)

Did I ever tell you that my ex and I share a pitty named Boo Boo (Like on Yogi Bear)? I always meant to, 'cause every time I read about your Boo it reminds me of my sweetheart Boo Boo, and oddly enough, she looks a lot like Jesse, Jesse's Mommy. :love:

jesse's mommy
April 11th, 2006, 05:10 PM
You mean my little boogie bear might have a twin??? I bet she is the second most beautiful baby in the world! (I'm not biased or anything.)