Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

SPCA Monteregie New Shelter

poodletalk
February 27th, 2006, 07:19 PM
Please click on the attachment to view the new building for the SPCA Monteregie. The building is phase one, which will house our cats, veterinary clinic, laundry room, isolation area, education room and a special section for our “golden oldies

http://www.spcamonteregieauction.com/english/project.htm

Phase two the dog area is on is planned, but first SPCA Monteregie must raise 900,000$

Fundraisers are planned, please help the SPCA Monteregie to help the animals.

susieqt
February 27th, 2006, 10:14 PM
The new building looks very gorgeous! I really hope that they raise the funds they need. Linda Robertson has given her life for animals and if anybody can, please help them make the dogs and cats there have more comfortable living accomendations while waiting for their new homes.

Bravo to them!

poodletalk
March 17th, 2006, 08:27 PM
The SPCA Monteregie will be having an antique and collectibles auction on May 6th. If anyone has anything they would like to donate, it would be greatly appreciated. All the proceeds will go the phase two of the building for the dogs. More information to donate or buy tickets for the supper and auction, please click on the link. http://www.spcamonteregieauction.com

Lucky Rescue
March 25th, 2006, 07:52 PM
Hey Poodletalk! I was looking for you at the pet fair today, but the other ladies said you weren't there.

We were very happy to donate a bunch of dog food to the Monteregie. I'm sure it'll come in handy.:)

poodletalk
March 25th, 2006, 09:16 PM
Hi Lucky,

No I couldn't go to the Hudson Fair today, I had to go to my husbands Aunt 75th birthday party. My neighbor went maybe you saw her, a tall slim Scottish lady with dark hair walking a dog.

We always appreciate any food that we get that's donated-Thanks!!!!!!

Do you know if any dogs from the SPCA Monteregie got adopted?

Lucky Rescue
March 25th, 2006, 10:00 PM
I know quite a few dogs seemed to be getting adopted, but don't know if any of them were yours, since our booth was clear across the room.

poodletalk
March 26th, 2006, 04:50 PM
I just heard, 1 adult dog and three puppies got adopted yesterday at the Hudson Fair! :love:

poodletalk
April 25th, 2006, 11:35 AM
The antique and dinner is quickly approaching, May 6th.

If anyone is interested, there's 40 tickets left.

poodletalk
May 3rd, 2006, 10:18 AM
Well, there's 12 tickets left!

I know couple people from pets.ca are going, I hope to meet you!!