Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Joey wants his breakfast now!!

Joey.E.CockersMommy
February 22nd, 2006, 10:41 AM
This morning I am rushing around trying to get the kids ready for school and get them out of bed. Mornings are usually hectic around here. Meanwhile Joey is following me around the house - like "hey what about me" - finally he goes into the cubboard grabs the scoop I use for his dog and goes and stands beside the bag.

Okay Joey its your turn now. :D

Prin
February 22nd, 2006, 12:53 PM
He just wanted to make sure you didn't forget him (like you ever could).:D

BernerLver
February 22nd, 2006, 01:26 PM
Ha! What a great story. It makes me laugh when my guys do stuff like that. They seem almost human! :eek:

Brandyswts
March 8th, 2006, 03:08 PM
how cute is that?! aren't dogs great? :)

chico2
March 8th, 2006, 04:35 PM
Well,when 5:30pm rolls around,My Rocky will push his dish all over the floor reminding me it's dinner-time and he's a CAT:D
We simetimes throw food(dry:D ) for them and they chase it,Rocky will go to the dish and scoop some out,just to tell us,it's time to play and yes,he's still a CAT:D

Prin
March 8th, 2006, 08:31 PM
Hey I got one of Boo telling me he wants to eat... He normally brings his bowl to us, but when it's flipped over, he's helpless...:D

Prin
March 8th, 2006, 08:33 PM
Ten minutes later, he's still stuck... Poor helpless bugger.:D

CyberKitten
March 8th, 2006, 10:38 PM
That reminds me of a time with my beagle. He heard me say we would go for a walk soon but the soon part was less important than the walk part. I was on the computer at the time and impatient, he finally brought me my jacket as if to say, "c'mon, let's go!". I asked him to wait and he did but when he showed up wuth my sneakers in his mouth, I figured he had earned the walk, lol