Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Pics of my 3 month old puppy

NorthernOfficer
February 21st, 2006, 08:30 AM
The link attached is of my 3 month old Canadian Eskimo Dog puppy, his name is Achillies, the pics are of the day I got him home fresh out of the bath cause he reaked of seal. The older dog is my partners dog, they got along great, the first pics of them together was the first day they met. The pics follow through to today. The pic with him sleeping under the table is his little home within my house, I brought snow for him play in and to do his buisness in since its -60 outside and he refuses to go back outside. Hes a handful and a half but so adorable.

http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?mode=fromshare&Uc=90zfwbh.x4skjmx&Uy=-bz34c9&Ux=1

ZebbyZeb
February 21st, 2006, 08:37 AM
Ohhh, too, too cute. Thanks for sharing.

Luvmypit
February 21st, 2006, 09:06 AM
Love the pics where he is cuddled up to the other guy. So cute!

What a cutey! Both dogs!!

StaceyB
February 21st, 2006, 09:18 AM
Welcome, is this your first pup.

I was wondering why there was snow inside your house.

Lissa
February 21st, 2006, 10:12 AM
WOW! I am so jealous, I've always wanted a Canadian Eskimo Dog! I hope you continue to post lots of pics!:)

jesse's mommy
February 21st, 2006, 03:13 PM
He is so cute! What a little fuzzball!

Dog Mom
February 21st, 2006, 04:52 PM
The black and white one could be related to my Zoe :)

NorthernOfficer
February 21st, 2006, 05:34 PM
Ive been a cat person my whole life, but figured I cant bring a kitty up north and they dont have kitties here. But I love all animals So yes this is my first puppy. Thanks for all the compliments, I will be sure to keep the pics comming. As for getting your own, there is a rescue effort in Iqaluit to help save dogs. We need one here in northern quebec too, too many dogs and puppies liek mine are being killed to control the population:mad:

StaceyB
February 21st, 2006, 06:17 PM
I have a student that just started class with a lab she adopted from one of the reserves. They too are being killed off because there are so many abandoned. Some are tied to trees without food and water and others are just being shot. There are some rescue organizations that are going in every so often and bringing out the ones they can place into homes. Stella was one of the lucky ones and will have a great life with her new family.

Do you live in Ottawa and work up north? If so you will have to bring him in for our puppy social. He can have some fun playing with the other puppies.

NorthernOfficer
February 21st, 2006, 07:50 PM
yes I work up north and go back to Ottawa every 4 months for a few weeks vacation. We need an rescue effort here, puppies are hung and big dogs are shot, and no dog is fed very well, i try to feed dogs in the villages, but sometimes its worse cause the dogs then depend on me for food and stop looking for food, its so sad to see. but thank you, I will try to come to a puppy social if im back and one is going on.

Frenchy
February 21st, 2006, 08:16 PM
Northernofficer;our rescue was supposed to get some of these dogs this year (don't know if it's the same village) but they got "claimed back".Could you pm me please,I would like to know more about these dogs.Thanks.