Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Loss of a pet

Wesley_Taylor
February 20th, 2006, 10:47 PM
This is my dog Moe, he was put to sleep a couple of days ago after being hit by a car.

glasslass
February 20th, 2006, 11:04 PM
What a sweet puppy! I'm so sorry for your loss. How old was he?

mummummum
February 21st, 2006, 12:08 AM
Moe has such a serene, sweet-natured look about him. He surely gave you much joy during his all-too-brief sojourn in this life. I am saddened to hear of your loss - be gentle with yourself.

Wesley_Taylor
February 21st, 2006, 06:08 PM
I'm not totally sure how old he was because we got him from a friend's cousin that didn't want him and she really couldn't tell us anything about him except that he was part golden retreiver and part rottweiler. What happened was my mom's bf left him outside and he left and when we got home he was laying by the steps and from halfway down his back down the rest of his body he just couldn't move and when he tried to walk he just had to drag the back half of his body bcuz his back was broken. I knew puttin him to sleep was the right thing to do but it was still really hard.

doggy lover
February 21st, 2006, 06:57 PM
Sorry for your loss, it is always hard to lose a pet at any age, but to lose one so young. My thoughts are with you.

cpietra16
February 21st, 2006, 07:08 PM
Sorry for your loss. It's always sad to put a beautiful creature down. But I am sure you did what was right. RIP little Moe, I'm sure you'r running around somewhere happy and car-free

Wesley_Taylor
February 23rd, 2006, 09:27 PM
yeah it is hard to let go of a pet especially that young.

PunkMaister
February 24th, 2006, 08:12 PM
Dear god he was such a cuttie pie! I can't imagine how painfull this must be for you right now, even though I've gone through the loss of a pet a while back.
I'm really sorry for your loss. :grouphug: :sorry: