Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

chinese shar- pei found

Rottielover
February 19th, 2006, 09:30 AM
Does anyone know of someone who lost a dark chocolate shar- pei. If so please contact me with details.......... I know of someone who found one, but is being very irresponsible about it.

Lucky Rescue
February 19th, 2006, 10:11 AM
I"ll keep my ears open. The dog may be microchipped so that should be checked out.

Frenchy
February 19th, 2006, 10:21 AM
Shouldn't be hard to find the owner,there's not a lot of Shar pei...excuse me for asking but what do you mean by the person is being irresponsible?Sounds kinda scary.

cpietra16
February 19th, 2006, 11:27 AM
what I was told is that he plans on keeping him. Not call anyone about it. But after saying a sad story about how my daughter would feel if Harley went missing he called the spca. No one has reported him missing. He is not neutered. The spca offered to pick him up, but the guy told them no, he will keep him there.
He will be going to a vet today or tomorrow. He seems ill. And convinced the guy to check for a chip. I hope all works out for this guy

Frenchy
February 19th, 2006, 12:18 PM
At least the dog is in good hands.

mastifflover
February 19th, 2006, 10:59 PM
Just some advice Shar-Pei's tend to have allergies to soya and do better with lamb and rice then chicken. They have sensitive stomachs and lots of skin problems but a lot of it has to do with diet. My Shar-pei never had any problems once we got her on the right diet. Oh and no table food they get the runs really easily. Good Luck and if you have any questions I would be glad to try and help out. I hope you find this poor puppies home.