Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

In my next life, I want to be????

domesticzookeep
February 16th, 2006, 07:03 PM
Just for fun, b/c it's cold & raining/freezing rain - in February - in Ontario!

If you could come back as any creature in your 'next life', what would it be & why?

Eagle flying high & gracefully over the mtns in BC? Happy go lucky lab? Pampered lap cat? A whale, free to explore the mightly oceans? A bearded dragon or one of the other wonderful creatures roaming the earth....

C.
:ca:

papillonmama
February 16th, 2006, 07:23 PM
With all of the things that humans have done and continue doing to our environment I'd be afraid to come back as any animal.
Maybe something else, a snowflake, quiet, cold, beautiful.

mummummum
February 16th, 2006, 07:58 PM
I'm thinking the Queen's Corgi's have got a pretty good deal...either that or any one of our doggies -spoiled brats all!
I've always been horsey though - could I come back twice? Once as an HRH Corgi and once as one of Princess Anne's horses?
If I really had my druthers - I'd come back as a Tasmanian Devil - but, only if I can be like the cartoon and spin off in a dust storm after wreaking havoc on certain government officials...:evil:

Prin
February 16th, 2006, 08:00 PM
Emperor Penguin. Sure, humans suck, but life isn't easy no matter who you pick, humans or not.

Iggette
February 16th, 2006, 08:43 PM
Eagle flying high & gracefully over the mtns in BC? :

Sounds good to me...I have a thing for eagles I collect them they look so beautiful in flight

Prin
February 16th, 2006, 08:49 PM
You wouldn't mind eating rats and other birds' babies?:o

Joey.E.CockersMommy
February 16th, 2006, 08:59 PM
I would come back as a human but I would be like a dog whisperer and be able to just train any dog at all with just a touch of my hand or the smooth calming sound of my voice. Also of course I would also know exactly what the dog is thinking too. I'd go all over the continent helping people train there problem dogs and be able to keep them at home with them and out of the shelters. Then I would be on Oprah helping her with Sophies problem with other dogs- Hey I think Sophie is kind of like Joey she didnt like other doggies either.

wdawson
February 16th, 2006, 09:09 PM
a dog........but only with a responsable owner.....no shelter for me.....feed me love me walk me and give me a couch to sleep on..........a dogs life

Writing4Fun
February 17th, 2006, 08:02 AM
I want to come back as a cat in Chico2's house. :D

Or a dog in Prin's house. :D

Iggette
February 17th, 2006, 09:13 AM
You wouldn't mind eating rats and other birds' babies?:o

Yes.. my menu has cuter creatures on it than yours, but our choices are very similar if you look at them!

Both try to mate for life and both are endangered beautiful looking birds.

By the way:p ......I talked to Mama squid yesterday and she said "pick on someone your own size:mad: , like her cousin known as the giant squid". And yet another chat with a shoal fish... she said "That damn Emperor took my whole school I was with:sad: now I have no one to swim with":D

cpietra16
February 17th, 2006, 09:40 AM
I don't want to come back here....Been here , done it, don't like it. I want to become an angel to look over all animals that have been neglected or abused so that i can take their pain away and inflict it back to the so called owners:D :D :D

ZebbyZeb
February 17th, 2006, 10:16 AM
I don't want to come back here....Been here , done it, don't like it. I want to become an angel to look over all animals that have been neglected or abused so that i can take their pain away and inflict it back to the so called owners:D :D :D

Sounds good to me.....:D

Rick C
February 17th, 2006, 10:39 AM
If you could come back as any creature in your 'next life', what would it be & why?

Omnipotent . . . . like Q in Star Trek . . . . . . but, you probably already guessed that from last month's political debate.

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca

shannonRN
February 17th, 2006, 10:48 AM
I have always so admired elephants, their family structure, and other than when threatened, their tendency to 'live and let live.' I love that they're these huge, impressive animals but they have a softer side. Ever seen footage of them standing over another elephant's bones as if they are mourning, feeling the bones again and again with their trunks? It just strikes a chord with me.

So if people would just stop hunting me for my tusks or riding me for fun at circuses, that's what I'd want to be.

Prin
February 17th, 2006, 12:19 PM
Shannon, did you hear about the delinquent elephants? Apparently, despite low numbers and high food supply, they're walking into town to get "revenge" on people for killing their parents. Scientists say they have enough of a memory and enough intellegence for revenge... Poor Elephants.

Or a dog in Prin's house. Sure! Just come in as a puppy so it's easier on my man.;)

CyberKitten
February 17th, 2006, 05:20 PM
A Siamese kitty in my home, lol But since I won't be around, it would have to be a meezer in a friends' home. She loves hers just as muchas I do and treats them like the royalty they believe they are.

jjgeonerd
February 17th, 2006, 06:43 PM
A Wolverine so I could go around terrorizing all the other animals! :evil:

Prin
February 17th, 2006, 08:57 PM
Both try to mate for life and both are endangered beautiful looking birds.

By the way:p ......I talked to Mama squid yesterday and she said "pick on someone your own size:mad: , like her cousin known as the giant squid". And yet another chat with a shoal fish... she said "That damn Emperor took my whole school I was with:sad: now I have no one to swim with":D
I missed this... Emps have an 18% divorce rate now. Scientists figure that couples usually split because of preference more than anything else (i.e. they meet somebody hotter). Kinda funny.

I won't be eating any squid... Or at least not too much of it. I'll leave it for the men ;) . Females eat more fish and fatty sea animals because by the time they get back out to the water, they're pretty far out so the fish are bigger. The males, who leave later in the summer, don't walk as far but are far hungrier, so they eat the tiny squid and stuff (all they can eat).

But I have no predators, other than global warming and accidents. That bugged me about March of the Penguins. If animals actively sought out Emps, they'd die waiting. If a pengy falls in while a big mammal happens to be there, they'll get eaten, just for being in the wrong place at the wrong time. But nobody is hunting them. The grey babies die often though, as their feathers are not waterproof so they freeze instantly if they get wet.

Nuff 'bout that. I'm a little passionate about my pengies. :D

glasslass
February 18th, 2006, 12:11 AM
Maybe a hummingbird. Eat sweets all day!

Prin
February 18th, 2006, 12:12 AM
Glasslass, if you're a hummingbird, I'm gonna stop washing my windows, just to help you out.:)

meggie1425
February 18th, 2006, 05:55 PM
definetly some kind of bird in australia, because ive always wanted to go to australia, and whats more free than a bird? I just dont want to have any contact with humans...