Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Weird Likes...

jesse's mommy
February 15th, 2006, 08:52 PM
So we have this massager. It's one of those handhelds massagers that thumps and we use it for our backs (it's pretty good). Anyway, Jesse loves it. She usually will sit in front of whoever has it and lets them go up and down her spine and on her neck. Well she did her little routine tonight and got her back and neck "thumped", then fell over and rolled over to get her belly done! What a spoiled life she has! I wish I had a life like this!

kayla
February 17th, 2006, 08:30 AM
Kayla loves the vaccuum. Whenever I vaccuum she comes over to get her "vaccuum massage", sometime's I have to put her outside just so I can get my vaccuuming done without her pushing in front of it!

joeysmama
February 17th, 2006, 08:50 AM
Skivvies !!!

Cooper loves when he get a pair of someone's undies. He knows that the laundry bags in the closet hold these wonderful treats and he'll stick his little face in there and dig around until he gets a pair. Then he runs away with them. Actually he likes to take anything...socks, dust rags etc. But the underewear is the most embarassing.

Over the Christmas holiday he was in heaven with my daughter leaving clothes on the floor of her room. But he broke her of the messy habit when he ran through the family room with a lacey thong in his mouth moments before her boyfriend was due to arrive. :p

cpietra16
February 17th, 2006, 08:55 AM
Tess loves hair bands. She stashes them away and by the end of the week I have to hunt them down. This goes on all week.

Stacer
February 17th, 2006, 11:22 AM
Ha ha, my cats love hair elastics too. I had a brand new package of them and one by one they slowly went missing, everytime I used one it would be gone from my dresser the next morning, I would even try hiding them. My whole package is missing now, stashed throughout our apartment, I have to go on an elastic hunt every morning. Sometimes the cats are helpful and will bring me one. Or I find them in my shoes. I should do a very thorough cleaning of the apt to find all my AWOL elastics.