Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Pookie/MTL

Lucky Rescue
February 13th, 2006, 04:11 PM
My name is Pookie, and the only home I ever knew was a rundown shed, where I was so cold and hungry. I'm safe now, but would LOVE a home of my own! I"m a beautiful and fluffy boy, about 1 1/2 years old, and I am: SUPER sweet, clean, gentle, quiet, and just plain lovable! I get long just fine with other cats, but what I really like is cuddling with people. It's so nice! I'm neutered and healthy and just waiting patiently for my turn to go home. Please - drop by and see me. I just know you'll love me!"

To adopt Pookie or any other cat, please email luckyrescue@hotmail.com OR visit our website at www.luckyrescue.petfinder.org

chico2
February 13th, 2006, 04:41 PM
He is truly stunning:love: I checked your web-site and you have soo many beautiful cats needing homes.
I notice"urgent"on some,what does that mean??

Lucky Rescue
February 13th, 2006, 06:23 PM
"Urgent" can mean that the cat is outside. It can mean that it's totally miserable where it is - in a cage or in an inappropriate home. It could be in a foster home that is already loaded with cats that it doesn't get along with.

For example, "Poutine", the pretty calico is living in a barn with a bunch of other cats, dogs and horses. She was a housecat and is frightened and stressed there.:(

http://www.petfinder.org/fotos/QC12/QC12.5493468-1-x.jpg

CyberKitten
February 13th, 2006, 06:40 PM
Awww, that is so heartbreaking Lucky!!

chico2
February 14th, 2006, 06:57 AM
Thank's Lucky for clarifying,poor little girl:sad: