Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Curse of the were-rabbit

rivers
February 10th, 2006, 10:55 AM
My family and I just watched this last night. It was great, in true Wallace and Gromit style! Of course the children loooved the bunnies!

I was wondering if anyone has seen any merchandise in the stores for this movie yet? Especially if they make a plush rabbit, I will find it very difficult to restrain myself from not buying two of them, :D :fingerscr

rivers
February 10th, 2006, 10:56 AM
little Hutch

Prin
February 10th, 2006, 11:01 AM
They're definitely cute. I still haven't seen the movie yet...

Writing4Fun
February 10th, 2006, 11:05 AM
I'll be buying the movie this week-end. Hubby loves the Wallace & Gromit-style movies. :D I haven't seen any merchandise yet either. Give it time, though. I'm sure they'll start popping up soon now that the movie is out on DVD and Easter is on its way. ;)

Prin
February 11th, 2006, 09:08 PM
I saw it last night. What a great movie. They pay so much attention to detail, it's amazing.

Rick C
February 13th, 2006, 11:59 AM
I saw this in Atlanta a few months ago . . . . . hilarious.

Love him locking the truck door as the mean dog is about to get squished.

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca

CyberKitten
February 13th, 2006, 04:23 PM
Bunny lover that I am, I will have to see this movie - maybe take it to the hospital (am assuming it is family oriented?). Wallace and Gromit are great anyway, lol I have a plethora of plush bunnies (many gifts even tho I have donated even more) but the movie sounds good.

LianneCatherine
March 15th, 2006, 08:28 AM
My boyfriend and I rented 4 movies over the weekend: Hostage, Just Like Heaven, The Weather Man, and Wallace and Gromit's Curse of the Were-Rabbit. To both of our amazement, Wallace and Gromit took the cake!! What an adorable and hilarious movie! I love them!! Those little bunnies were soooo cute!! :D :D :D