Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Car Pooling to Toronto?

babyrocky1
February 8th, 2006, 05:23 PM
The fundraiser is a go on May the sixth from four til eight thirty, some people have already expressed interest in attending from out of town, si, I thought that we could have a thread for people thinking of coming that would like to car pool, give or receive rides etc. BTW its the RockaBully Bash with the Bad Dog Band, we will have a silent auction, a live band, finger foods, and a donation bar just to mention a few attractions :party:

seeker
February 8th, 2006, 08:40 PM
I can help anyone that is close to Mount Albert and along the 404 corridore . I will detour if necessary. I have a 7 passenger van and there are only 2 of us .
PM me or post here .

pitbulliest
February 8th, 2006, 09:46 PM
are you coming seeker? :)
who else on pets will be showing up?

babyrocky1
February 8th, 2006, 09:49 PM
I can help anyone that is close to Mount Albert and along the 404 corridore . I will detour if necessary. I have a 7 passenger van and there are only 2 of us .
PM me or post here .Thats really nice of you Seeker, where is Mount Albert? besides Communist Ontario I meanLOL There may be people on other sites that I could hook up with you.

Luvmypit
February 9th, 2006, 04:42 PM
I am open for anyone who wants a ride from Ajax to Toronto.

seeker
February 9th, 2006, 07:03 PM
are you coming seeker? :)

...You bet !

seeker
February 9th, 2006, 07:11 PM
Thats really nice of you Seeker, where is Mount Albert? besides Communist Ontario I meanLOL There may be people on other sites that I could hook up with you.
Mount Albert is east of Newmarket along Hwy 48 . Babyrocky: feel free to cross post this I will pickup as many as will fit in the van. Return trip as well .

babyrocky1
February 9th, 2006, 08:07 PM
Thanks again Seeker, oh I pmed you before I read this post...! Thanks to you too Luvmypit. Hopefully with rides we can get more people to come!:pawprint: :party:

pitbulliest
February 9th, 2006, 09:47 PM
yeah...pets.ca is really slow lately..whats up with that?

Helloooo? Where are you guys?! *looks under rock*

lol :D

mummummum
February 10th, 2006, 12:18 AM
I have a few doggie friends whom I'm sure I could purrrsuade to come out - have you printed tix yet & what is the best way for me to arrange to pick up a bunch to sell? I could make it one our regular Grrrrl's Nite out evenings - where is it being held in Toronto ?

babyrocky1
February 10th, 2006, 05:06 PM
Wow thanks Mumumum, we havent gotten as far as making the tickets yet, we are working on the flyer. The event is May the sixth from fourish, to eight thirty ish, Im ishing cause thats in negotion. Long story LOL Anywyas Im in the Harbourfront area, bathurst and Queens Quay, the event will be in the performance space and art gallery of my building, (artist co-op) So we have some time but its great that were getting interest already! It makes it seem less daunting to have 120 tickets to sell, now that people are volunteering to help. Today Helmutts pet store on the Queen West strip offered to help sell tickets as well, and the Dog Lounge will be sellling them too! People are really beginnning to jump on board so Im starting to get excited instead of nervouse LOL. I will pm you my phone number. Vi < Pitbulliest and I are both going to be selling tickets. I will post the contact info here later. Again, thankyou sooo much!

Copper'sMom
February 15th, 2006, 07:06 PM
I'm coming!!!!!!!!!!!!:party: How far is Burlington from Ajax or Mount Albert???? I have only ever driven to Burlington by myself as I'm not sure where I'm going after that!!!!

seeker
February 15th, 2006, 11:07 PM
I am on the other side of TO from Burlington try this . www.mapquest.ca or .com

babyrocky1
April 5th, 2006, 10:17 PM
Coppers Mom, I have a ride for you from one of the DLCC execs, Ive met her... shes not an axe murderer or anything, well she didnt have one with her when I met her anyways!:crazy:

babyrocky1
April 5th, 2006, 10:17 PM
Does anyone else want to offer or need a ride to the Bash?