Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Super cool test

rivers
February 7th, 2006, 10:14 AM
try out this test and see how your brain works.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/humanbody/sex/add_user.shtml

jjgeonerd
February 7th, 2006, 11:26 AM
I was right in the middle. Damn eye test pushed me over to the women's side! :eek:

Writing4Fun
February 7th, 2006, 11:42 AM
Yeah, well, apparently I'm a guy because I like machines and can read (and fold) a map. :rolleyes: Boy, is my husband going to be surprised!! :eek: :clown:

Prin
February 7th, 2006, 02:09 PM
I'm exactly in the middle.

Joey.E.CockersMommy
February 7th, 2006, 02:23 PM
I did okay on the first test, I sucked at the memory one,and the eye one, but did pretty good at the empathy one. Not sure how they would have rated me on the finger measure test as part the tip of my left ring finger is actually partially missing so its 6mm shorter than the other one. :eek: Apparently I prefer masucline faces to feminine ones, and I suck at reading maps. I think it says I am more male brained.

Prin
February 7th, 2006, 02:26 PM
Oh I forgot about that finger test... My fingers were smaller than 10mm, so I'll never know...

Joey.E.CockersMommy
February 7th, 2006, 02:45 PM
Hiw big is a milimetre I thought it was like this ll my fingers were like 56 mm.

Prin
February 7th, 2006, 02:47 PM
You're right! I buggered it up! I was thinking cm... oops.:o

LOL My fingers are less than a cm long..:p

Joey.E.CockersMommy
February 7th, 2006, 02:55 PM
Prin= LOL My fingers are less than a cm long..

hey Stubby fingers:D

Prin
February 7th, 2006, 02:59 PM
I think stubby is an overstatement. Nubby might be better. Or... uh.. something that rhymes with "rippley".:D

free
February 7th, 2006, 03:49 PM
the empathy one was a hoot as my daughter always says i'm not empathetic. i scored below even how males do. i guess i can't argue with her about it anymore. she better get a life and suck it in.

rivers
February 7th, 2006, 05:22 PM
Glad to see you are all enjoying the test.
I have a feminine brain, I got 19 out of 20 for the first part! :eek: , seem to have average empathy, prefer female faces, although I didn't find ANY of the photos very good looking at all! I mean , come on, give me a real hotty to drool over!:D
And I sucked at the money part, because I didn't undersatnd the question. It seems I demanded ALL of the $50! :thumbs up

Prin
February 7th, 2006, 06:14 PM
I thought that part was weird. Why would you ask for more than half? (If you understood the question).

papillonmama
February 7th, 2006, 06:22 PM
It's true, I'm a woman who thinks like a woman, I got the average, 50 on the female side. I guess lying about the finger size didn't matter. For the life of me I can't find a ruler anywhere.
I have a boss memory though, 10 of 14 in the recall the objects' position.

meggie1425
February 7th, 2006, 06:54 PM
Thanks for posting this fun test! I was more feminine:p

shannonRN
February 8th, 2006, 04:52 AM
WEll, my brain score is ZERO. Somehow I don't find that comforting.

I always suspected I was a little in the androgenous realm and this sort of confirmed it. My only question is---why all the uni-brows on those faces???

Prin
February 8th, 2006, 11:52 AM
OH I KNOW!! What was that about? I scored the guy with the smallest uno the highest.:D

jesse's mommy
February 8th, 2006, 03:38 PM
I got through the angle thing when my ADD took over and I couldn't finish it. :o