Too cute!:p What a pretty kitty! (it IS a cat right?LOL, jk!):pawprint:

cpietra16
February 6th, 2006, 12:35 PM
Too cute!:p What a pretty kitty! (it IS a cat right?LOL, jk!):pawprint:

Maybe...maybe not:D It could be a...a....baby seal?????hehehe

jiorji
February 6th, 2006, 02:10 PM
awwww cuties! I bet they think you can't see them hehe

I wish I could adopt more cats. Problem is...I can only handle 2 cats at a time. Those furbutts are very demanding.

Prin
February 6th, 2006, 02:13 PM
I'd say it's a walrus. Goo goo ga joob.:D

cpietra16
February 6th, 2006, 02:18 PM
awwww cuties! I bet they think you can't see them hehe

I wish I could adopt more cats. Problem is...I can only handle 2 cats at a time. Those furbutts are very demanding.
Chelsea and Kirby are 2 in 1. and very independent...I will even try to find a way to bring them to you if you want to adopt them:D...they are declawed and spayed and love to entertain each other. They play the staring game for hours until one of them falls asleep:D

Inverness
February 6th, 2006, 04:53 PM
Oh ! And I thought it was some kind of weird lamp... you know, like this:

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/3327/catlampcopy8cr.jpg

cpietra16
February 6th, 2006, 04:58 PM
Inverness....that will be next on her list of things to hide under:D

catsnatcher-CDN
February 6th, 2006, 06:39 PM
guessing game....what am I? :D
P.S . We are still up for adoption:p
P.P.S. I can entertain you like this all day:thumbs up

Picture 1

I'd say she looks quite cozy!

cpietra16
February 6th, 2006, 07:40 PM
catsnatcher please feel free to use any of these pictures to show some of your friends:D I am trying to make room for three stray:D I want to find great homes for them though. But...I have not forgotten about your babies either. I have yet to get a hold of my friend... I keep trying every day.

catsnatcher-CDN
February 6th, 2006, 08:22 PM
Thanks cpietra,

I've already passed their pics around by e-mail.
If there's anything more I can do to help find them a great home, let me know. Do they have adoption days?

poodletalk
February 6th, 2006, 08:39 PM
Just an idea, why don't you place a short ad in the gazette? I am sure you will get some qualified leads.

catsnatcher-CDN
February 6th, 2006, 08:43 PM
Cpietra,

If you think that an ad in the gazette is a good idea, I'm willing to do it.

poodletalk
February 6th, 2006, 08:50 PM
Just to let you know, I placed an add once for a declawed cat my phone rang off the hook. I asked for a monetary donation for the SPCA Monteregie no one had a problem with it.

I found many qualified homes for the cat. The cat got adopted right around the corner from me from posters I put up in my neighbour hood.

Since my orginal cat got adopted, I refered people to the SPCA Monteregie, a senior cat got adopted to a senior lady. I gave another qualified lead to a rescue group in town, since the lady didn't have a car to get to the SPCA Monteregie.

You need to write something catchy,

Two declawed sister cats, saved from euthanisa. Looking for serious home to adopt these cats together.

I hope my idea helps.

cpietra16
February 6th, 2006, 09:00 PM
That sounds like a good idea. I would have to call Casca and see if they are ok with it. I am not too sure exactly how much control I really have. I will call them and talk to them. I sure would like to find them a home together. Catsnather..if you want to pm me we can talk more about how to go about it.

raingirl
February 6th, 2006, 10:19 PM
sorry...the cartoon of the animal with the lampshade reminded me of this. It's our friend in Alberta's rescue bulldog.

For the full story go here:

http://forum.bulldogdomain.com/index.php?topic=3777.0

If you like bulldogs, that forum is the good place to see bully butts, roast beef, pouty lips..and all kinds of wonder full bully things.

raingirl
February 6th, 2006, 10:23 PM
I like this one better:

SchnauzerGirl
February 7th, 2006, 06:30 PM
Hahahah, the evil eye under the lampshade. That is priceless!

jiorji
February 7th, 2006, 10:34 PM
Chelsea and Kirby are 2 in 1. and very independent...I will even try to find a way to bring them to you if you want to adopt them:D...they are declawed and spayed and love to entertain each other. They play the staring game for hours until one of them falls asleep:D

aww i'm sure they're lovely but really I can't :sad:
My apartment is too small as is and since my cats are still trying to get used to each other, bringing new cats in wouldn't be a good idea just yet. They take one step forward and three back. One day I think they love each otehr, the next there's a squable about who gets the cat bed hehe. they have about 4 sleeping spots so really, there's plenty to choose from lol

Lucky Rescue
February 7th, 2006, 10:56 PM
cpietra, I've had the girls on my site for ages, and no interest yet.:(

I'm going to put them on the front page and see if that helps.

Also, there is a pet fair in Hudson in April and maybe you could bring them!

OH, and the bulldog with the lampshade on his head - very funny!:p