Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Bad Kitty!!

jiorji
February 5th, 2006, 12:46 PM
My Twiggy sometimes thinks she's a dog. hehe
And perhaps you all thought only dogs can make a mess. Well I did for a while......

jiorji
February 5th, 2006, 12:47 PM
and another one

jiorji
February 5th, 2006, 12:48 PM
As a punishment...Twiggy was cut off from cuddling and food and water............................................. .................................................. .....................for a whole 2 seconds :D

then she got a belly rub :rolleyes:

cpietra16
February 5th, 2006, 12:49 PM
Oh yessssss....the toilet roll in the living room trick. Oh how I remember it well. Oh yes that was my Tess running after a roll yesterday. As a matter of fact, Winnie my dog is just about the cleanest of the bunch...my cats on the other hand:sick: exactly how I feel everytime I have to pick up after them

Prin
February 5th, 2006, 01:24 PM
Doesn't she know she's supposed to just grab the end of the paper and run? Taking the roll off the holder is such a rookie mistake. She has to learn to maximize the spread of the mess.:D

jiorji
February 5th, 2006, 02:08 PM
heheee

well she figured that if she takes it off and then plays hockey with it around the house it'll be good enough. And she was doing that when I was making food, so I wouldn't have time to stop and take it away from her :evil:

meggie1425
February 5th, 2006, 03:54 PM
I think most pets have a fasination for garbage and anything that will make a mess:rolleyes: Just today i found my cockatiel Ed picking through yesterdays seeds that he found in the garbage(something that happens quit often!) and this mess often ends up all over the floor!

chico2
February 5th, 2006, 04:14 PM
Well,cats and toiletpaper they just go together,also I think food tastes better to them if they have to hunt for it in the garbage,makes them feel like tigers on the hunt:D
In my house it's mostly area-rugs flying around,bathroom carpet is never where it's supposed to be:D