Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I LOVE Snow

Terrie
February 5th, 2006, 12:21 PM
Come on Mom... throw the ball.... You know I wannnnnnnnt it !!;)

jiorji
February 5th, 2006, 12:40 PM
Such a beautiful dog:D looks really happy

sigh...all you pets.ca members with your gorgeous German Shepherds just taunting me with them. No fair! I've always wanted one...maybe for my bday??:D

ZebbyZeb
February 13th, 2006, 02:02 PM
You gotta love that face!!!!

Cathy1
February 13th, 2006, 06:37 PM
My Duke loves the snow too. By the way you have a beautiful shepherd.

Terrie
February 14th, 2006, 07:28 AM
Thanks for the compliment on my Ham!
Duke looks likes he's trying to cool his face off, they are so funny, he's beautiful also ;)

If He could, I think Kuma would stay outside all winter long. He buries his nose in the snow and comes up with a white nose.. too funny, and amazingly enough, he CAN find the snow ball when it blends in.

Send more SNOW pics.. they are so beautiful ..:thumbs up

Terrie
February 14th, 2006, 07:31 AM
sigh...all you pets.ca members with your gorgeous German Shepherds just taunting me with them. No fair! I've always wanted one...maybe for my bday??

Jiorji, I'm looking for a dog sitter !!;)
They are majestic animals but oh so demanding :p

Writing4Fun
February 14th, 2006, 08:12 AM
Yay! Snow pics! :D I had posted this up in the off-topic forum just after that major snow dumping we got last week, but I'll gladly take advantage of the excuse to post it again. :crazy:

jiorji
February 14th, 2006, 05:15 PM
sigh...all you pets.ca members with your gorgeous German Shepherds just taunting me with them. No fair! I've always wanted one...maybe for my bday??

Jiorji, I'm looking for a dog sitter !!;)
They are majestic animals but oh so demanding :p

i might keep him :D
plus i'm not in Ontario now. ...maybe I should update my profile hehe

shannonRN
February 15th, 2006, 01:06 AM
Gosh, Rommel loves the snow so much. If anything I think I'd change that about him, because I just hate being cold. But really, he helps me keep active during a season when I would rather hibernate, so I guess it's not all bad.

Kuma is a pretty boy.

ZebbyZeb
February 15th, 2006, 01:59 AM
What beautiful furbabies everyone's got! Sorry, not a real good pic, but here's our Katie posing in the white stuff.

Writing4Fun
February 16th, 2006, 04:06 PM
Another snow pic. This is Phoebe and one of our neighbour's dogs, Taz, racing along the fence. The poor bystander is Dusty, an older Chcolate Lab with arthritis, so he can't keep up with the young 'uns anymore. :(

Writing4Fun
February 16th, 2006, 04:08 PM
One more. If Taz had half a brain, he'd figure out that he could clear that fence in a second. Fortunately, he hasn't quite put together how to propel himself forwards, so all he does is jump straight up and down. :D

Cathy1
February 16th, 2006, 04:42 PM
This is Teddy, my 14 yr.old Border Collie.

Writing4Fun
February 18th, 2006, 04:06 PM
Another shot of Phoebe frolicking in the snow. :D What's really funny is that, as she rolled around, she actually rolled off the deck. :p