Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Frenchy
February 5th, 2006, 10:41 AM
I just found out I'm a senior member now.I hope that doesn't mean I'm spending too much time here!It's probably because Marko has allowed me to post my fosters....I'll wait for confirmation.Boy,you guys will get annoyed with me today,nothing else to do except being on the computer....

raingirl
February 5th, 2006, 12:48 PM
You become a senior member when you post a certain number of posts. Something like 100 or 150 or something like that.

Prin
February 5th, 2006, 01:21 PM
No, trust me, with 142 posts, you're still a newbie.:D :o

cpietra16
February 5th, 2006, 01:27 PM
When I saw that I became a senior member I thought that I was expected to know all there was regarding a pets health...thank g that's not the case...I just like to give my opinion or my support anywhere that I can. Amazing how quickly you can become a senior on this site:rolleyes:

Frenchy
February 5th, 2006, 01:30 PM
Yeah,I suddenly feel old!

meggie1425
February 5th, 2006, 07:03 PM
I was so proud when i became a senior member back around the summer of 2004:eek: wow i cant beleive it was that long ago! And i only have a few more posts then you do (i'll have to work on that, LOL!) I havent been on this site in almost a year and now im starting to get back into it:rolleyes: (I cant help it, its too fun)

Prin
February 5th, 2006, 07:46 PM
You mean you're having a relapse?:D

Bearsmom
February 5th, 2006, 09:40 PM
Or a "post" lapse? LOL

Hey, Prin, how's the babies?

Prin
February 5th, 2006, 10:24 PM
Which babies? The big ones or the tiny ones? The big ones are ok. Jealous and tired but ok. The little ones are little and full of energy to annoy the big ones.

Any good fires lately? Is there such a thing as a good fire?

Inverness
February 5th, 2006, 11:13 PM
Well I never graduated to being a senior member and I've passed the 200 posts, so I guess that 100 or 150 count isn't right ! ;)

Bearsmom
February 5th, 2006, 11:56 PM
Which babies? The big ones or the tiny ones? The big ones are ok. Jealous and tired but ok. The little ones are little and full of energy to annoy the big ones.

Any good fires lately? Is there such a thing as a good fire?

All the babies!

Only one good fire last week, people had their furnace serviced and it blew up feeding the fire through the heating vents-was scary, but no one hurt, thank god.

Prin
February 6th, 2006, 01:27 AM
Ok, I wasn't sure if all fires were bad to a fire fighter or if some were still cool.:o

Did you see my fosters in their own pic thread? I've been bragging about them all week. People here will probably be glad when they're gone...:o

Inverness, I don't know why you're not special enough to get the senior member status. Maybe it's 150 posts per dog in the household.:D

Inverness
February 6th, 2006, 08:00 AM
Inverness, I don't know why you're not special enough to get the senior member status. Maybe it's 150 posts per dog in the household.:D

Oh well then, I guess I'd better hand around for another 100 years or so... :eek:

StaceyB
February 6th, 2006, 08:12 AM
When my count has an end of double zeros it stops counting for about 20.

Prin
February 6th, 2006, 11:37 AM
Yeah, mine counts 1000 for every single post I post...:angel: