Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

So bored

raingirl
February 4th, 2006, 08:01 PM
I'm bored.

It's saturday night. Horrible weather so I'm not going anywhere. Already watched a movie this aft. BF is watching Hockey which I don't feel like doing. I don't feel like playing any computer games or reading a book.... and no one is here posting!

Oh well...I guess I could clean some more or do laundry...

cpietra16
February 4th, 2006, 08:04 PM
Hey would you like to foster some cats:D they'll keep you busy:thumbs up

jesse's mommy
February 4th, 2006, 08:04 PM
I'm bored too. I don't feel like watching a movie. Nothing seems interesting tonight. I don't feel like unpacking anymore. I don't feel like cleaning or doing laundry. I don't feel like going to bed yet, but I'm not sure what I want to do. Make sense?

cpietra16
February 4th, 2006, 08:06 PM
Do you guy hav hobbies? I just started knitting...just to see if I could do it....not my thing, but trying to learn using internet instructions is fun....OMG I just realized how boring my life is:o

raingirl
February 4th, 2006, 08:14 PM
Sorry...but I'm DEATHLY allergic to cats....plus I don't really like them at all...

I think it's the days where I feel like I did a lot that make you bored at night. We are having a few people over tomorrow (only about 4 since everyone else cancelled!!) for Odin's "Forever day" party. It's been one year today that we got him!.

So, today I cleaned, did shopping, laundry, and prepared some food (chilli) for tomorrow. I have to get up early tomorrow because the cable guy is coming (I finally decided to upgrade my cable so I get the food network!!). Then I have more laundry to do, a cake to make for Odin, and a little more cleaning. It's also my BF's mom's bday today, so we go there for dinner tomorrow.

maybe I should try to go to bed....

cpietra16
February 4th, 2006, 08:20 PM
Well when you have absolutely nothing that you really want to do...just go to bed...great idea:)

raingirl
February 4th, 2006, 08:27 PM
Maybe I will then..Odin gets to sleep with us tonight since it's his special day.

Weird...BF just turned on the blender...margarita time??

cpietra16
February 4th, 2006, 08:29 PM
I take it all back then....when you have absolutely nothing that you really want to do...have margaritas....:thumbs up

Writing4Fun
February 4th, 2006, 08:30 PM
Meh... sleep is overrated. :p I'd rather read a book until I can't pry my eyelids open anymore.

cpietra16
February 4th, 2006, 08:30 PM
......or have margaritas:D

Frenchy
February 4th, 2006, 08:32 PM
I've been listening (on the phone) to a girlfriend of mine for the past 2 hours.She just decided to tell me that she started to see a certain someone that I didn't approved off.Since you guys are bored,might as well tell you the story!Almost 2 yr ago,my friend who had a boyfriend and bought a new house with him,started to cheat on him with someone we work with,let's call him X. Since I don't like X because he has a girlfriend,is a drunk and a total looser and still was sleeping with my friend,she waited a long time before telling me.After a couple of months,she stopped seing him and tried to patch things up with her boyfriend.She finally left him about a month ago.She calls me tonight to tell me she's been seing X for the past 2 months (and he still has the same girlfriend!!!) She tells me how he changed,he wants a future with her,he's drinking less...bla bla bla.BUT he just bought a house with his girlfriend and now my friend 'let's him' 2 months to leave his girlfriend.What is it with women????I was speachless.Being single again I tought she wanted to "start a new life".I told her IF he does leave his girlfriend and they become a couple,doesn't she think he will cheat on her too!She said NO BECAUSE HE LOVES ME.Oh come on!I maybe party pooper but I just don't trust men who are drunk all the time and cheat on their girlfriends!So let's just say,for once,I wasn't supportive at all.Hope this little story entertained you a bit!Better than watching the Montreal canadians loose....

raingirl
February 4th, 2006, 08:35 PM
No margaritas. He was just making pudding in the blender. Oh well...at least I get pudding.

ON a side note, I just realised that I need to put my chilli away in the fridge..which is full of stuff and has no room...Hmmmm this is going to be hard.

cpietra16
February 4th, 2006, 08:39 PM
well you can start by throwing out things that have past their due date....amazing how empty my frdige looks when I do that...then throw any veggie, fruit that look like they may need a shave....and voila....you have room for your chili:D

jesse's mommy
February 4th, 2006, 08:41 PM
I like the idea of margaritas better!

cpietra16
February 4th, 2006, 08:42 PM
agree jesse's mommy:thumbs up

Writing4Fun
February 4th, 2006, 08:43 PM
Better than watching the Montreal canadians loose.... ...or Toronto win...:yuck: :p

That was quite the story. I'm not sure why some women insist on punishing themselves like that. It's sad, really, if you think about it. I just hope she wakes up before it's too late.

raingirl
February 4th, 2006, 08:48 PM
I already cleaned out the entire fridge today! Nothing in there to move, unless I take ALL the pop out we had put in there to get cold for our guests tomorrow!

cpietra16
February 4th, 2006, 08:49 PM
you can always put the pop outside..its cold enough...at least it is here

raingirl
February 4th, 2006, 08:52 PM
I don't have an outside. I live on the 10th floor with no balcony (but if I did have an outside, I would do that!)

cpietra16
February 4th, 2006, 08:54 PM
ok...well that won't work. WOuld you have neighbours? they could put some in their fridge

cpietra16
February 4th, 2006, 08:56 PM
you know what...you can just serve the pop with ice...you get your fridge and your friends get cold pop;)

raingirl
February 4th, 2006, 08:57 PM
Hahaha. Sorry...don't know my neighbours all that well....plus, it's getting late.

Oh well..better get started on the rearranging!

cpietra16
February 4th, 2006, 09:00 PM
good night and have a great party :)

susieqt
February 4th, 2006, 09:20 PM
Raingirl, you sound just like me! My BF is also watching hockey (again, never misses a game) and I never watch it. There's something about Saturday night that feels boring, like during the week nights there isn't the same feeling, but on Saturday nights, I feel restless, even though I have a thousand things I could be working on.

Joey.E.CockersMommy
February 4th, 2006, 10:28 PM
Saturdays can be boring, there is never anything good on tv, I usually end up asleep by nine as I have to wake up so early.

Hmmm clean fridge - drink Maragaritas thats a no brainer :D

Rick C
February 4th, 2006, 10:48 PM
Ironically, and a bit of role-switching, Mrs. C is watching the Oilers/Canucks right now while I'm updating the "What's New" on Goldentales.ca . . . . . she's a fanatic about hockey and can watch six hours a night sometimes. :highfive:

That's a little much even for me.

In between periods, I was watching "The Westerner," 1940, with Gary Cooper on the Turner Classic channel.

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca

Prin
February 5th, 2006, 12:31 AM
Well, I just got back from a night with the bf's family. I was the only one sober at the end of the night and it was at that point where they're drunk enough to think they're funny, but they're not? Yeah... It's good to be home.

Frenchy
February 5th, 2006, 10:28 AM
Now I'm the one who's bored today.It's raining and I did all the cleaning yesterday.Not sure If I will walk the gang,it's very muddy in the fields.I guess there's nothing on tv.I keep thinking about margaritas...I wonder why?Bailey keeps bumping my arm to be pet,I've been doing that all morning,he's a velcro dog...the others are sleeping.I'm still in my pj's.What to do.....

cpietra16
February 5th, 2006, 01:16 PM
How was your forever day party for Odin raingirl?? any pictures of Odin blowing the candles:D