Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Let's Meet...

jesse's mommy
February 3rd, 2006, 10:07 PM
I was thinking, (I know thinking is extremely dangerous), we are always on here talking to each other and seem to know each other. We know each others pets, but do we know each other if we ever passed each other? I know I live in Florida now, but let's introduce each other and see who we are talking to. You all have met Jesse -- with all her goofy pictures and have seen a few of Jim with Jesse climbing on top of him, but here is Jim and I. Nice to meet all of you!

Copper'sMom
February 3rd, 2006, 10:15 PM
There is a thread here with faces, in the off topic forum. I'll go find it..........

BTW, you are a cute couple!:love: And Jesse is lucky to have you!

Found it! http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=6797&highlight=nice+faces
I still think it would be to start a new thread here though. So many new members and many old members have left!

jesse's mommy
February 3rd, 2006, 10:37 PM
I definitely think this should be updated. I'm looking at the thread posted and a majority of the pictures posted there are members that aren't that active any longer. Come on -- BE BRAVE!

Copper'sMom
February 3rd, 2006, 10:48 PM
Maybe tomorrow...............my computer here sucks and I can't post pics from here.:p

mummummum
February 3rd, 2006, 11:25 PM
Taking pix of Ceili and she ambushed me with kisses.

Prin
February 4th, 2006, 01:28 AM
Wasn't there another thread just a couple of months ago? I can't find it! I swear there was a new one. Grr.
Oh well.

Here's me and my little fambly again.

jesse's mommy
February 4th, 2006, 07:16 AM
Yes there was another one and Copper's Mom posted it above, but most of the pictures are of members who are no longer active. :)

Prin
February 4th, 2006, 10:47 AM
No, no, there was a newer one. The "faces" one is soooo long, just to sift through it and get the pics out would take forever if you start from scratch.

joeysmama
February 4th, 2006, 11:47 AM
Prin, the Italian mother in me is mentally replacing your boyfriends face with my sons. You are too cute !! If that BF weren't there I'd be matchmaking for sure !

I looked at that other thread but it IS SOOOO long and I only recognized a few names. I don't have any digital pics of me. There is one on the website where I coach but a friend of mine put it up for me, and it's not that recent. About 4 years old. I'm not about to change it either. In cyberspace I'll be young forever.

Shamrock
February 4th, 2006, 06:19 PM
What great photos! Its very nice to see these.. great looking couples you are!
Gosh.. you're so young and pretty. Gulp - not posting my pic.:D
Prin.... there "was" another more recent thread some months ago - seems.locating it might be tricky.;)
Now I'm curious.. will have to look for it.:confused:

Joey.E.CockersMommy
February 4th, 2006, 08:01 PM
Okay I hate myself in pics and usually run from the camera,

Joey.E.CockersMommy
February 4th, 2006, 08:04 PM
Here is one of my mom (shes 85) me and the kids.

jesse's mommy
February 4th, 2006, 08:11 PM
What wonderful pictures! You guys are a great couple and your kids are gorgeous! That's a big drink you have!

Joey.E.CockersMommy
February 4th, 2006, 08:13 PM
Thank you, Yes its my ten pound Maguerita I had to pick it up with two hands. :D

Joey.E.CockersMommy
February 4th, 2006, 08:17 PM
It would be cool if we could all meet in person, but I know thats next to impossible. I wonder what would be a the most central location for us all to meet, Anyone good at geography.

It would have to be somewhere in the middle between florida, BC, Ontario, Quebec etc, etc,

jesse's mommy
February 4th, 2006, 08:19 PM
How about NYC?

joeysmama
February 4th, 2006, 08:35 PM
On the website where I work we have regional get togethers. There's a group of people who live in the Minneapolis area and they meet for lunch. And the Washington DC area get togethers are pretty frequent.

We used to have a New York get together at the end of every class session but now we're running classes very frequently so that would be a little hard. But the NY ones are usually pretty well attended because the train schedule is good, etc. Lots of restaurants to choose from. (We're very healthy eaters.:) )

And once a year there's a big spa weekend. Usually they're in California, but this year it's in Florida to accomodate the east coast members.

Anyway, for those of you who are driving distance from one another it would be so much fun for you to meet and then you can come back here and share the fun with the rest of us on a thread. :party:

Prin
February 5th, 2006, 01:34 AM
Prin, the Italian mother in me is mentally replacing your boyfriends face with my sons. You are too cute !! If that BF weren't there I'd be matchmaking for sure ! LOL Uhhh... Italian eh? I'm not good at being bugged to eat... I probably wouldn't fit in.:D But thanks..:o

C'mon you guys! So what if there are a couple of young'uns here. Age and beauty are unrelated.:) :love:

Oh and the mid point would be in Montreal. (lol i.e. I don't have enough gas money to leave :p)

jesse's mommy
February 5th, 2006, 07:11 AM
C'mon you guys! So what if there are a couple of young'uns here. Age and beauty are unrelated.:) :love:

I was thinking the same thing. We need more pictures!

Oh and the mid point would be in Montreal. (lol i.e. I don't have enough gas money to leave :p)

I was hoping someone who knew Geography would answer that. :D I've always wanted to go to Montreal. :D Roadtrip...

Prin
February 5th, 2006, 01:12 PM
Geographically, it's probably somewhere in north central US, but morally/emotionally/jokingly, it's montreal. ;) :pawprint:

joeysmama
February 5th, 2006, 04:54 PM
LOL !! Ok, my son says I am the stereotypical Italian Mama. I do try to match him up with nice girls and I do tend to feed everyone. Yes I am emotional (Think Marie Barone from Everybody Loves Raymond;) ) BUT.....I also work as a lifestyles coach, so I'm all about healthy food and portion control. Sort of "Italian Mama meets Marilu Henner." So I'm ok if no one is eating my dairy free lasagna but please please help me find the boy a wife---I neeeedd those grandbabies !!!:love:

I still think those of you who are closer to one another should try to meet up and post a group picture of the furbabies !!!

My vet had a framed picture in the office of two big black dogs with white beardies. But that couldn't be who I thought it was. Kind of funny though.

But any excuse to get more doggie pics on the website is a good one---plan those play dates.

Prin
February 5th, 2006, 06:55 PM
LOL I was thinking, "Who is she talking about?" :o Jemma and Boo are famous?:D

Dairy-free lasagna? Umm... you mean there's no cheese at all?

Where are the rest of the pics? I'm still waiting here. The title of the thread isn't "Let's meet... unless you just don't feel like it." LOL C'mon... Not even an obscure one? Not even one where 3/4 of your face is hidden or you're facing the opposite direction?

mummummum
February 5th, 2006, 08:11 PM
LOL C'mon... Not even an obscure one? Not even one where 3/4 of your face is hidden or you're facing the opposite direction?
Hey that's the only digital picture of me I've got ! C'mon Joeysmama, Shamrock and all the rest of you - we know you're peeking - start POSTING ! Not fair - I did it and I've got mmmm 20 years (or more :sad: )on Prin & Jesse's Mommy - let's yer gorgeous mugs !

cpietra16
February 5th, 2006, 08:20 PM
Well this is Winnie and me

mummummum
February 5th, 2006, 08:38 PM
It's hard to tell who has the biggest smile ! But, what I really wanna know is... do you make Winnie do ALL the laundry ? And if so, can I borrow her ?:)

Prin
February 5th, 2006, 08:49 PM
Mummummum, yours was great! At least we can see a bit of your face.:)

cpietra16
February 5th, 2006, 08:53 PM
Sorry, Winnie only prewashes and sometimes will fold, but you have to go looking for the folded clothes:confused: ...She will also wash floors and for food she'll do just about anything:D

Prin
February 5th, 2006, 08:54 PM
Talented doggy. I bet she vacuums too.:)

cpietra16
February 5th, 2006, 08:54 PM
Prin..what do you mean part of my face:confused: Trust me that's all there is to my face:o

Prin
February 5th, 2006, 08:57 PM
Sorry, that was for mummummum... Because she said this:
Hey that's the only digital picture of me I've got ! in response to me asking for even pieces of faces...

I see (all) your smilie face.:)

cpietra16
February 5th, 2006, 08:58 PM
vacuums, and washes the floor simultaneously ...she loves my 3,5 and 7 year old kids...they are responsible for the extra 10lbs:D

cpietra16
February 5th, 2006, 09:00 PM
good...I was starting to think that what I saw on my screen was different from what people actually saw:p

Stacer
February 5th, 2006, 09:01 PM
I haven't been around for very long, but here's me. It is kinda cool to see what everyone looks like, you get these images of what people look like based on their posts.

Amiga Girl
February 5th, 2006, 09:05 PM
I can't seem to upload any pics, they are all too big! Any idea how to reduce the size of them.... I don't have a digital camera so they are all scanned pics...

cpietra16
February 5th, 2006, 09:07 PM
Nice to meet you Stacer...nice swans. I love swans. When I lived on Vancouver Island there was a family of swans that would always come back year after year. I got to know them, the children, and the grandchildren over the years

cpietra16
February 5th, 2006, 09:09 PM
you can still reduce them with a microsoft widows program, or other prgrams on the internet. Sorry I don't know which ones but if you search this site you will find them. People are always looking for the programs

mummummum
February 5th, 2006, 09:14 PM
I can't remember where the thread is on this site but I know Lucky Rescue recommended downloading Irfan (which I did and it works) and HunterxHunter recommended downloading the Image Resizer Power Toy from Microsoft (you need to be using Windows XP).

jesse's mommy
February 5th, 2006, 09:14 PM
I'm so happy to finally meet everyone, but I do agree, we need MORE!!!

Stacer
February 5th, 2006, 09:23 PM
cpietra, I love the swans. Those 2 swans were in my hometown, last year someone killed the babies and terrorized the parents, so the city relocated them. Poor guys.

jesse's mommy
February 5th, 2006, 09:25 PM
I love the swans too! They are gorgeous.

gdamadg
February 5th, 2006, 09:32 PM
Hmmm, there are pics of me elsewhere, but what kind of pics are people looking for?

jesse's mommy
February 5th, 2006, 09:36 PM
Any picture you want. :D

gdamadg
February 5th, 2006, 09:52 PM
Alright, well I figure I would post a pic of me doing what I do for a living. Here is one of me when I was in Afghanistan in 2003.

gdamadg
February 5th, 2006, 09:56 PM
And this is me this past xmas. I don't remember this pic being taken.

jesse's mommy
February 5th, 2006, 10:07 PM
Finally a man posting his picture too! Nice to meet you gdamdg!

If you don't remember the picture, then you must have been having a good time!!!

gdamadg
February 5th, 2006, 10:14 PM
Nice to meet all of you too. Yeah it was quite the day, first xmas with the gf and first time having my family over for dinner in my new house. I had my first drink with breakfast and cooked up a storm, ;) .

StaceyB
February 5th, 2006, 10:25 PM
You look very familiar.
Question, what does gdamadg stand for?

gdamadg
February 5th, 2006, 10:40 PM
StaceyB,

It's quite possible I look familiar. My gf lives just down the road from your centre, and I am there quite frequently. As for the nick. It's a bit of a secret, in time after getting to know more of me, you might be able to figure it out on your own.

joeysmama
February 5th, 2006, 10:45 PM
Ok a friend of mine e-mailed me my bio pic. If someone can tell me how to get it from there to there I'll post it. Ther'es one of me with Cooper--not a clear shot of either of us but if I can figure it out I'll try posting it.

Ok--I may need to IM my kids to help me do this attachment. I'm not sure it's worth it--not a great one of me--but the pup is pretty cute !

joeysmama
February 5th, 2006, 10:47 PM
Hmmm... are you um, "pretty darn" mad ?? I found mad in the screen name and thought that might be it ???

jesse's mommy
February 5th, 2006, 10:49 PM
I think the last part is mad dog.

gdamadg
February 5th, 2006, 10:50 PM
Hmmm... are you um, "pretty darn" mad ??

LOL, no. That's not it, but nice try. It's not as simple as that. ;) It's the first character of a bunch of words jumbled together.

shannonRN
February 6th, 2006, 02:43 AM
Now you can't just leave a group hanging like that. That's just unfair.

Mark pretty much pitched a fit when I posted a photo in the other thread, and I think I removed it to make him happy. But I'm gonna do it again :evil: because I always like seeing what people look like, and not because I have secret stalker plans to track people down. Not that you can really tell what I look like from this, other than deathly pale from lack of exposure to UV radiation.

jesse's mommy
February 6th, 2006, 06:05 AM
Nice to meet you Shannon!!!

Joey.E.CockersMommy
February 6th, 2006, 08:19 AM
gdamadg

Good dogs always make a day great.

:D

Prin
February 6th, 2006, 12:35 PM
JECM, that's awesome!

Shannon, what lovely bluey eyes you have!:)

meb999
February 6th, 2006, 03:08 PM
well, I just got my grad pics...so here goes nothing!!

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a13/meb999/diploma_1_lr.jpg

and this is me with my Buster (i posted this one already in 'my dog and me' thread on the pictures forum...is that the new 'faces' thread you were talking about Prin??)

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a13/meb999/Buster_me2.jpg

gdamadg:
I think maybe it's gdan with like a miror image : nadg so that would make gdamadg...I don't know I was up all night studying...so I'm a little brain dead!!

Prin
February 6th, 2006, 03:12 PM
YES! That's the one! Thanks Marie-Eve!:)

meb999
February 6th, 2006, 03:17 PM
LOL Uhhh... Italian eh? I'm not good at being bugged to eat...

LOL!! I think we suffer from the same affliction, Prin!! My MIL is italian, and although she loves to bug me to eat ('you too skinny! mange, mange!') but she is just sooo sweet and I love the italian parties -- these guys really know how to have a good time!!

gdamadg
February 6th, 2006, 08:22 PM
I think maybe it's gdan with like a miror image : nadg so that would make gdamadg...I don't know I was up all night studying...so I'm a little brain dead!!

Closest one yet, ;) !

Good dogs always make a day great.

Now I never thought of that, it's a good one. Can I use it? lol

I'm not hitting on any of you, but there are a lot of attractive ladies on here. :thumbs up

shannonRN
February 6th, 2006, 08:43 PM
The suspense of this name thing is just killing me. I'd always noticed the mirror-thing, but for some reason my brain has always interpreted your nick as "damaged" for some reason. Now it's really bothering me.

gdamadg
February 6th, 2006, 08:46 PM
but for some reason my brain has always interpreted your nick as "damaged" for some reason.

Well I am sure some might call me that, but nope that's not it.

Prin
February 6th, 2006, 09:31 PM
lol my family talks a funny english german hybrid sometimes, so I see it as gedamaged... You know, the ge part is past tense in German... So it's like a double past tense of damage...:D

gdamadg
February 6th, 2006, 09:41 PM
So it's like a double past tense of damage...

Hmmm, seems some of you know me pretty well. lol

jesse's mommy
February 7th, 2006, 05:40 PM
Or should be working for the government figuring out codes!

I thought it was Gosh Darn Mad Dog -- some kind of military nickname. Don't I feel like a dunce!

By the way, where are the rest of the pictures? I think we need more.

Prin
February 7th, 2006, 06:16 PM
LOL I know! The shy ones are trying to let it slide... I mean, how will we know the pic is really you?

mummummum
February 7th, 2006, 10:18 PM
I thought it was Gosh Darn Mad Dog -- some kind of military nickname. Don't I feel like a dunce! By the way, where are the rest of the pictures? I think we need more.

You're not alone - I was firmly in the gawd-dam-mad-dawg camp myself Jesse's Mommy. So GDAMADG if it's not a palindrome is it another miltary-esque acronym like FUBAR or SNAFU ? Give us a bone wouldja?

As for more pix - I say we give the others until 8 p.m. tomorrow night then we start posting pictures of dawgs we THINK they look like ! :evil:

gdamadg
February 8th, 2006, 05:17 PM
So GDAMADG if it's not a palindrome is it another miltary-esque acronym like FUBAR or SNAFU ? Give us a bone wouldja?

Well it's a palindrome of sorts, but just not what has been guessed. It has to do with my name. LOL, nothing military-esque. I am as non-military-esque as you get.

jesse's mommy
February 8th, 2006, 06:17 PM
As for more pix - I say we give the others until 8 p.m. tomorrow night then we start posting pictures of dawgs we THINK they look like ! :evil:

Two hours left -- who should we start with???? :evil:

Rick C
February 8th, 2006, 07:47 PM
Two hours left -- who should we start with???? :evil:

Alright, under threat of imminent immitation, myself below, self-portrait . . .

http://www.goldentales.ca/P1010057_edited-1.jpg

. . . . and Mrs. C with Abby and Keeper on the Elbow River in Kananaskis last winter

http://www.goldentales.ca/P1020656_edited-1.jpg

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca

Byrd
February 8th, 2006, 07:52 PM
Better hurry, here is me with Willow:

Byrd
February 8th, 2006, 08:00 PM
And, just so I really don't get made into a real dawg, here's another:

Prin
February 8th, 2006, 08:05 PM
oooo it's past 8...:eek:

jesse's mommy
February 8th, 2006, 08:12 PM
Prin -- who should we start with? :evil:

meb999
February 8th, 2006, 08:18 PM
I say we start with the mods!!! :D

jesse's mommy
February 8th, 2006, 08:21 PM
Ooooo, that's a good one. Who's first? Marko, Dave, Trinitie, White Wolf, Dragonfly? :evil:

Shamrock
February 8th, 2006, 08:23 PM
Isnt blackmail against the guidelines?:D :D

I'm just taking Percy for his walk. Later on, I'll dig out a photo to scan and post.
Should it be pre or post Woodstock?:crazy:

I have tons of pics of my cats, dogs kids and grandkids on my computer... but just looked over my files, and see there's very very few on file of myself (not a suprise.)
I avoid pics whenever possible.
I am generally always the picture "taker" - the the way I like it.
With every passing decade, I like it more..:crazy: ;)

jesse's mommy
February 8th, 2006, 08:29 PM
Pre or post Woodstock? Your choice!

Speaking of Woodstock, did you go? I'm so jealous! I've always been told I was born at the wrong time because I should've been there!!!

Shamrock
February 8th, 2006, 08:29 PM
I say we start with the mods!!! :D

ROFLMBO!:D :eek: :D

Prin
February 8th, 2006, 08:33 PM
LOL But the mods are almost all animals anyway...:D :evil:

I don't know who we should start with... Who has the best sense of humor?

Writing4Fun
February 8th, 2006, 09:33 PM
Well, they say people look like their dogs (or dogs look like their people), so feel free to imagine me looking something like my Phoebe ... I only wish I was so svelte!! :D :clown:

jiorji
February 8th, 2006, 10:04 PM
wow so odd. Now that I've seen your faces you're all MUCH younger than I thought. *nervous laugh*

it's just so good to see so many youngsters with so many pets. Makes me feel less like a crazy person :D (i hope that didn't come out wrong lol) it's just that my mom is totally appaled at me having 2 cats and a guinea pig. She thinks that getting a dog would be totally "crossing the line"...as if i haven't already done so.....apparently...

but look at all your purrrty faces :)

raingirl
February 8th, 2006, 10:29 PM
was debating whether to post. I may for a while then take it down...who knows....BF and me at a wedding summer '04.

Prin
February 9th, 2006, 12:08 AM
wow so odd. Now that I've seen your faces you're all MUCH younger than I thought. *nervous laugh*

it's just so good to see so many youngsters with so many pets. Makes me feel less like a crazy person :D (i hope that didn't come out wrong lol) it's just that my mom is totally appaled at me having 2 cats and a guinea pig. She thinks that getting a dog would be totally "crossing the line"...as if i haven't already done so.....apparently...
Why would it cross a line? What line?

jiorji
February 9th, 2006, 01:56 AM
Why would it cross a line? What line?

:confused:
i'm still trying to figure it out. hehe

Prin
February 9th, 2006, 10:02 AM
I smell a dog coming for your birthday!:eek: ;)

Writing4Fun
February 9th, 2006, 10:15 AM
Wow! That's gotta be one stinky dog if you can smell it from all the way over there! :eek: :clown:

Prin
February 9th, 2006, 10:19 AM
Well, ya, proof of why he needs a good home.:D

AliSam
February 9th, 2006, 11:07 AM
Here is a picture of hubby and I in Punta Cana last February. Yes we're hideous lol. Sam was home in the snow with our then roommates.

free
February 9th, 2006, 01:31 PM
only one i can find hid from the camera since 2004.

technodoll
February 9th, 2006, 02:02 PM
i guess i could post too... hubby, doggy and i before the snow really started to fall!

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5ce11b3127cce94b65f82ae4100000026108BauGbZoxbi

this is fun! :D

jiorji
February 9th, 2006, 03:32 PM
Wow! That's gotta be one stinky dog if you can smell it from all the way over there! :eek: :clown:

hey!!! quit picking on my future dog :P heheh

I live in Montreal now so she's not that far....which means the dog isn't THAT stinky :P

anyway, here's me and my twiggy. You can tell she's VERY excited to be sporting her new harness. Actually I took her over to the neighbour's house to socialize her a bit and she was a wee bit nervous.

Rick C
February 9th, 2006, 04:03 PM
i guess i could post too... hubby, doggy and i before the snow really started to fall!

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5ce11b3127cce94b65f82ae4100000026108BauGbZoxbi

this is fun! :D

That is one giganticus dog . . . . . he must pull you around like a rag doll.

Great pic!!!

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca

jesse's mommy
February 9th, 2006, 04:06 PM
I'm so glad more people posted their pics! It's nice to meet everyone. All the pictures are great!

jesse's mommy
February 9th, 2006, 04:10 PM
Here's a group picture of all the mods!

jiorji
February 9th, 2006, 07:44 PM
hahaha
who's the small dog?

Prin
February 9th, 2006, 11:00 PM
I think that's Howie- the least known mod... :D

Everybody is so good lookin'. I wish I had me some umbrellas made of grass (especially if they come with warm weather... It's a little cold today).

shannonRN
February 10th, 2006, 12:53 AM
I am just so jealous of people who look normal while wearing hats. Oops, I mean toques.

Jiorji, you look a little Winona Rider-ish in that picture.

AliSam, the only thing hideous is leaving Sam, and the rest of us, at home in the snow. That's just plain cruel!

Prin
February 10th, 2006, 01:25 AM
Looking at that pool pic, I'd say the angry white one is White Wolf...:D

Jiorji, after this: wow so odd. Now that I've seen your faces you're all MUCH younger than I thought. *nervous laugh*
I thought you'd be older...:crazy:

Winona Ryder, eh? Say, I need some new clothes- want to borrow some for me?:D

jesse's mommy
February 11th, 2006, 07:01 AM
Alright, the thread isn't going to be forgotten that easy....Where are more pictures??????

mummummum
February 11th, 2006, 11:50 AM
Lucky Rescue to the Rescue with a Queue !

shannonRN
February 11th, 2006, 12:11 PM
Those pics are too funny. If 15 geese ever imprinted on Rommel and climbed all over him like that, he'd fly south in a hurry.

mummummum
February 11th, 2006, 10:44 PM
How many more sleeps Bearsmom ? You DO of course realize that we expect REAL pix of you and the Mr. in your bona fide Panama hats don't you???

jiorji
February 18th, 2006, 03:20 AM
Jiorji, after this: I thought you'd be older...:crazy:

Winona Ryder, eh? Say, I need some new clothes- want to borrow some for me?:D

oh goodness! seems like my age creates much confusion. I recently got carded at IGA for buying wine. it's WINE not beer!! if I was some stupid teen trying to get drunk would I get wine??!?! The girl gave me a 5 minute speech on how she isn't sure if she should give me the wine, and then gave it to me when my friend used her ID. I don't get carded in liqor stores in Ontario and I get asked for ID at IGA :rolleyes: haha

and thanks for the Winona Ryder compliment Shannon :) ...however I don't see it...

amber416
February 19th, 2006, 12:48 PM
Nice pictures everyone :) Here I am with an old foster baby, Lucy (just heard from her new owner a few days ago, ironically, and she's doing great!). You can't really see my face that well, but it's all i have on my computer right now.

jesse's mommy
February 19th, 2006, 01:40 PM
It's very nice to meet you!

Shamrock
February 19th, 2006, 05:28 PM
Its VERY nice to see these pics!:thumbs up
Wow... some of you look closer to the age of my oldest grand-daughter...:D

Well, since I brought my computer home from repair lat week, I now find the scanner isnt working right. I have a few Christmas pics.. but cant get them to load right.

So,for something reasonably recent on file, here is one of me and my daughter, taken 2 summers ago.

My "senior member" status doesnt just refer to the number of posts.:crazy:

Prin
February 19th, 2006, 07:39 PM
Shamrock, we can't see your eyes under those sun glasses.;)

Shamrock
February 19th, 2006, 10:17 PM
;) Prin,lol!
Dont you think they give the illusion of being 20 years younger?:D

Prin
February 19th, 2006, 11:08 PM
They certainly do. Who is the fox on the left? Is that your daughter?:)

jiorji
February 19th, 2006, 11:44 PM
Nice pictures everyone :) Here I am with an old foster baby, Lucy (just heard from her new owner a few days ago, ironically, and she's doing great!). You can't really see my face that well, but it's all i have on my computer right now.

AWWW!! look at that tiny kitten :D
lovely pictures from everybody