Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Missing Rescue

doggy lover
February 3rd, 2006, 07:26 PM
I was at the park on Thursday and someone I know there told me about this Chinese Crested that was missing, I'm not sure if it has been found but maybe you could keep your eyes open.

The dog is black, but being that type of dog doesn't have much fur, it was wearing a red sweater. It was a rescue from a puppy mill and the person who has lost it only had it for a few days. It got out on Wed. night after it dug under their fence. It isn't really use to people so it wouldn't come to anyone. It was lost in the Port Union, Lawson area of Scarborough.

If anyone happens to see it e-mail me and I can go talk to the woman who owns it. I'm keeping my :fingerscr that it is found as if it gets too cold who know what will happen to it. I'll try and find a pic of the type of dog and post it here, so everyone knows what they look like. Thanks

doggy lover
February 3rd, 2006, 07:37 PM
http://www.thepamperedpup.com/dog_breeders/ChineseArchieMagic.jpg

here is a pic of what he would look like, the black one.

doggy lover
February 4th, 2006, 02:18 PM
I went to the park to see if I could find someone to let me know if this dog was found, no one there. Go figure the weather is crappy. So I still don't know, I hope he has been as its turning cold and we are supose to get rain and snow.:yuck:

Frenchy
February 4th, 2006, 02:41 PM
Poor little dog.I think his owner should put up posters,somebody probably pick the dog up.Since it's such a rare breed....

chico2
February 4th, 2006, 05:02 PM
I certainly hope someone picked him up,it's really miserable outside,poor little guy.
Please let us know if he's found:fingerscr

doggy lover
February 5th, 2006, 02:37 PM
I still haven't seen anyone to find out about this doggy. I'll let you know as soon as I do. I don't have big hopes for it as the weather has turned cold, suppose to be -10 tonight, hopefully someone has found him and taken him in.

doggy lover
February 15th, 2006, 06:06 PM
I found out today that this little guy was found hit by a car. RIP little one at least you had a few days of freedom from the puppymill:angel:

cpietra16
February 15th, 2006, 06:18 PM
Oh:( I was so hoping for a happy ending. A few hours of freedom never really makes up for the hell an animal goes thru in a puppy mill. RIP and I hope you are finally enjoying the freedom you deserve. Its a terrible thing to think, but times like this I always hope the impact was quick and painless.

chico2
February 16th, 2006, 08:33 AM
Poor little dog:sad:
It's a strange and sad twist of fate,he finally has a chance at life,then he gets killed:sad: RIP..little one:love:

Frenchy
February 16th, 2006, 12:02 PM
That sucks!!!He finally found a forever home and now this! Poor little guy.

Shaykeija
February 18th, 2006, 02:36 AM
Race to the bridge baby :sad: :pawprint: :pawprint: :pawprint: all over my heart