Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Fund raising Supper SPCA Monteregie

poodletalk
February 3rd, 2006, 05:19 PM
SPCA Monteregie, Quebec's largest no-kill SPCA will be having a benefit supper on March 18th at Scotyz Bar &Grill 3979 Tashchereau Blvd.St.Hubert from 5:00-8:00. Ticket are 10$ each, (not including tip) Lasagna, salad ,dessert and coffee will be served. Please help us to help the animals. PLease PM for ticket info!

Frenchy
February 4th, 2006, 12:46 PM
I just pm you for tickets.It would be cool if people from this forum would show up,than we could meet and help spca at the same time.

susieqt
February 4th, 2006, 11:09 PM
Hey, Poodletalk, this sounds like fun. Definitely count me in (and as many friends I can get to attend)! It would be nice to meet some people from this board. Although I don't post often, I do read each and every post!

The SPCA Monteregie can definitely use all the support it can get. See you there!:thumbs up

coppperbelle
February 5th, 2006, 08:29 AM
I have tickets to see the Great Big Sea on March 18. Too bad I would have liked to attend. I will check the time on the tickets and if it is a later concert maybe I will be able to pop in.

Boubou
February 5th, 2006, 10:53 AM
Sounds great! Count me in!!

poodletalk
February 5th, 2006, 11:24 AM
This is so great that so many of you want to come and support the SPCA Monteregie! I can't wait to meet you guys! If any of you would like to have vegetarian lasagna, please ask for it when you buy your tickets!

Copperbelle, if you can't come for supper, it would nice if you could stop by for 10 minutes and have a coffee with us. After all, you donate so much dog food to the SPCA Monteregie, plus your beautiful goldens are in the calendar. It would be great to finally meet you!

BMDLuver
February 5th, 2006, 01:42 PM
hmmmm, the day after st. Paddy's day.. could be a bit under the weather but heck, one more beer will cure that. ;) Count me in plus one extra ticket. :thumbs up If Anne Streeter has tickets then maybe we can get them from her? Just let me know how. Thanks.

poodletalk
February 7th, 2006, 11:07 PM
SusieQt, I heard the great news today that you bought six tickets for the dinner. The animals at the SPCA Monteregie thank-you for your help

coppperbelle
February 9th, 2006, 08:45 AM
Poodletalk

I don't know if I will be able to make it but I am certainly going to try. The concert is at 8:00 p.m. somewhere in Montreal. My daughter bought the tickets so I have no clue where it is. I only know that I am going to a Great Big Sea concert on March 18 and that the show starts at 8:00

I am going to buy 2 tickets to the supper and really hope I can make it. Can you tell me where I can purchase the tickets?

Linda

poodletalk
March 2nd, 2006, 05:20 PM
Tickets are still available!!!! 10$ only for a great supper and helping the animals what more can you ask for?

poodletalk
March 15th, 2006, 01:17 PM
Thank-you for everyone who bought a ticket for the SPCA Monteregie fundraiser supper. All 150 tickets are sold-the restaurant is sold out. I can't wait to meet some of the pets.ca members.