Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Teeks Is Still Missing

d_stanley
February 2nd, 2006, 10:24 AM
:pawprint:
my teeks has been missing for one year today, and i'm sure by now someone has taken her in. i did have reports of her being seen in the early summer but have heard nothing since. i still have some hope that someone will bring her back to me. we miss her! i know her brother casper misses her to, he has been acting up the last couple of days and last nite the boys were outside in the kennel and my daughter told me that she got up a few times through the nite and casper was just sitting by the gate looking out. and since i've been home from work this morning he is still acting weird. he knows. i just keep praying that someone will bring back my pure white, bi-eyed siberian husky.
1 1/2yr old Casper
6 month old Jasmine (Jazzy)
6 month old Shyla

cpietra16
February 2nd, 2006, 01:16 PM
So sorry to hear that your Teeks is still missing. I know how you feel . My cat's been missing for 2years6months and I still send out posters around vets, shelters, and anyone that has to do with animals. It's hard to go on without some solid closure. I really am sorry and I hope that some day you will see your Teeks again.

Rusher
February 4th, 2006, 11:57 PM
Sounds terrible, good luck with the searching. I guess you've already tried going door to door to every home possible. If you heard reports did you try cat traps or anything?