Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I feel in love with an E Bulldog

chico2
January 29th, 2006, 08:29 AM
Yesterday we walked down to the lake,Coronation Park,we are about 1/2 hour walk away.
It was fantastic,sun shining +13C..January 28:confused:
There were dogs galore,all leashed..
We met Gorgeous George a 1yr old English Bulldog,instant love connection:love:
What an absolutely wonderful dog,white and brindle,soft as velvet..and extreemly sweet.
Apparently the breeder is here in Oakville and of very good reputation..
Although I,would probably get a dog from a rescue,were I ever to get a dog,I can understand how you might love a certain breed and pay $3.000 for a pup,that's how much GG cost.
I also met 2 LabraDoodles(lab/poodleX)one 6 month old the other 17 month.
Although they were beautiful,blond long hair...they looked a little strange and the designer dog idea,really bothers me..
I took pics of GG,but it will be a week before I get the pics,still no digi-cam.Raingirl will love them:D
There were numerous Swans,Ducks and Canada Geese enjoying the sunshine,an unbelievable January day:thumbs up

Frenchy
January 29th, 2006, 09:05 AM
chico2,I think I saw 1 or 2 bulldogs on petfinder (quebec) ....

mastifflover
January 29th, 2006, 09:33 AM
Chico from my short experience with having George I would get a bulldog in a second so sweet and could you not squish those faces they are so cute. Also all the EB's we meet get along so well with other dogsLike Raingirl was saying Odin is really active when out and can be a couch potato when home that is exactly like George was a little spitfire outside and a big lug inside.

chico2
January 29th, 2006, 11:08 AM
Frenchy,although I would really love a Bulldog,unfortunately I cannot have a dog,I have to make do with walking my neighbors Cocker every day,she to is sweet.
I was just amazed by GG,an absolute sweetheart and his muzzle was just made for sloppy kisses:love:
The first time ever I got that close to a Bullie.

Frenchy
January 29th, 2006, 01:45 PM
chico2;maybe one day.So nice of you to walk your neighbor's cocker.I wish I had good neighboors like you!I have my own 2 + sometimes up to 2 fosters to walk.So that makes about 260 pounds of dogs pulling me (100 pounds) very funny when there is ice.But I do unleash them when further from the road.

chico2
January 29th, 2006, 04:15 PM
Frenchy,I think anything bigger than Bailey,probably would take me for a flight:D
But a well trained big dog,Bailey is neither,I could probably handle.
It's good for me too,not only Bailey,she gives me an incentive to go for a walk,afterwards I let her run in my backyard for a while,as chunky as she is,she can really run,then I put her back in her kitchen with some lowcal treats.

raingirl
January 29th, 2006, 08:58 PM
If you ever want to borrow Odin for some smushy face kisses, just let me know.

chico2
January 30th, 2006, 07:49 AM
Raingirl,I would LOVE to take him along for a walk,hubby walks Bailey,I walk Odin:thumbs up

chico2
February 6th, 2006, 04:24 PM
Here are a couple of not so good pics of George the Bully!

chico2
February 6th, 2006, 04:26 PM
and no,I am not the young one on the bench,I am the other one:D

cpietra16
February 6th, 2006, 06:55 PM
Chico. WOW you look very distinguished... very beautiful woman. What's your secret?

shannonRN
February 6th, 2006, 07:37 PM
Anita, so nice to see you! I would fall for a doggie like that too. He's cute as heck.

jesse's mommy
February 6th, 2006, 07:49 PM
Why aren't you in the let's meet thread? :D

chico2
February 7th, 2006, 08:03 AM
Thank's guys,but I am usually behind the camera,I think I have 2 pics of myself:D both with a fourlegged creature:D