Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Saturday Jan 28 on Steve Dales petworld

seeker
January 28th, 2006, 06:29 PM
On the radio this morning a woman called into the show from Ontario and was talking about BSL . Steve was quite aware of our problem up here and offered to help in anyway he could with the upcoming court case in May . He even suggested he and other experts in the field of animal behaviour would be willing to testify on our behalf. I didn't catch the woman's name but if someone could forward this to anyone involved it might be helpful .
www.petworldradio.net is his website .

Conners
January 29th, 2006, 11:50 PM
On the radio this morning a woman called into the show from Ontario and was talking about BSL . Steve was quite aware of our problem up here and offered to help in anyway he could with the upcoming court case in May . He even suggested he and other experts in the field of animal behaviour would be willing to testify on our behalf. I didn't catch the woman's name but if someone could forward this to anyone involved it might be helpful .
www.petworldradio.net is his website .
BullLover was speeking to him here from London Ontario. Is that what you were asking? This was only between a week or two ago.

BullLover
January 30th, 2006, 03:50 PM
Yeah. That was me.:cool:

seeker
January 30th, 2006, 06:46 PM
I see we live in the same province LOL.