Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

No energy to go to work today!

poodletalk
January 26th, 2006, 08:22 AM
If I could, I would crawl back to bed and put the covers over my head and sleep and relax today. I'm tierd and my feet are killing me! I had to go see a customer yesterday in Old Montreal, I thought I was running late so I walked/ran from the Metro to his office in high heels. Then I walked from Old Montreal to downtown to get fresh air by the time I got to downtown my feet were throbbing! My husband has a cold, so I had to walk the dog last night and this morning which normally I don't mind doing, but last night and today I seem to have NO energy.

I wish I could call in sick today, but I have too much to do at the office! I'm almost 9:30 and I am not even ready to go to the office....I guess it's going to be one of those days. I also broke my diet all this week, which is maddening because I was doing so well! I can always restart it today hopefully!

Does anyone else have "one of those days" too"?

Rick C
January 26th, 2006, 10:12 AM
You're in good company.

I hope your day gets better.

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca

Frenchy
January 26th, 2006, 11:47 AM
poodletalk,I know,I know!!!What I do is buy myself a "gift".After days like these,it's well deserve.You're on a diet?Don't you feel like having belgium chocolate,ice cream,cheesy treats,bottle of wine.......come on,you deserve it.

poodletalk
January 26th, 2006, 11:51 AM
Frenchy,

Yes, I'm on a diet, I need to loose the "Christmas extra pounds" I don't crave so much chocklate, but PASTA! It's tough cutting back on the carbs because I don't know what to eat. I don't eat meat, so I have salads, steamed veggies,bean salads...if anyone has good receipes for me let me know.

rivers
January 26th, 2006, 12:43 PM
It could be the diet that is making you tired. No carbs=low energy. :rolleyes:

poodletalk
January 26th, 2006, 12:50 PM
I do eat carbs, not as much and not as often. If I do have a plate of pasta, it's spinich pasta an I consider it as a treat. If I have toast, it's whole wheat bread. For lunch, I try to focus on salads, harty soups. Supper fish and veggies. Actually, I feel better that I cut back on certain things and my clothes don't feel as tight.