Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Puppy Mill Approved

shannon1233A
January 25th, 2006, 08:01 PM
This makes me sick...600 dogs and the breeding ones will be debarked to keep down the noise level! Puppy mill gets approval, you can leave your comments at the end of article!

http://www.mcrecord.com/main.asp?Search=1&ArticleID=37603&SectionID=8&S=1

wdawson
January 25th, 2006, 08:13 PM
how sick is that breeder....not too mention the town,county and state......what else will this breeder think of ?........the next wave of designer pups , won't whine when crated , won't bark at the mailman....this almost as bad as the new doodle breeds.

papillonmama
January 25th, 2006, 08:37 PM
I stopped reading at de-barked. Appalling! Sounds :sick: to me.

BMDLuver
January 25th, 2006, 08:50 PM
Welcome to Missouri, Puppymill capital of the USA. Hunte Corporation has their offices there for a reason. Sad how many more facilities exist there.:sad:

amber416
January 25th, 2006, 08:51 PM
the town, county, and state? Trust me, much of the town, county, and state fought this tooth and nail. The whole thing is pretty disgusting, but i actually find it fairly encouraging that this has become such a big deal. The US and Canada are littered with puppymills, just as terrible as this one will no doubt be, and many of them seem to completely slip under the radar as far as public concern goes.

amber416
January 25th, 2006, 08:56 PM
Welcome to Missouri, Puppymill capital of the USA. Hunte Corporation has their offices there for a reason. Sad how many more facilities exist there.:sad:

This is in Minnesota , not Missouri :confused: . I will agree that Missouri is the puppymill capital of the USA, though. Although we have our fair share here in WI, as well.

BMDLuver
January 25th, 2006, 09:50 PM
Oops, welcome to my poor geography education. :o

joeysmama
January 26th, 2006, 03:05 PM
Debarked ???? I'm embarassed at how little I know but I didn't even know such a thing was possible. How inhumane !!

I don't know if I'm mor angry or more sad for these poor dogs.