Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Have You Blogged Lately?

Writing4Fun
January 24th, 2006, 09:34 PM
I was just wondering if anyone else out there has joined the "Blog Revolution". If so, what do you blog about? If not, is it because you consider it a waste of time? Or because you don't know what to blog about? Or because you're sitting there wondering what the heck "blogging" is?

Joey.E.CockersMommy
January 24th, 2006, 09:50 PM
I set up a family blog site as we have an large extended family that is spread out everywhere. It was really popular for the first little while then we slowly sort of lost interest. I think after a while I was the only one that was posting in it. The site that I had set it up with initially for free closed down though they referred me to blog site that you have to pay for .. I thought instead they should have let me keep my site, and just charged future users. I also have a family blog photosite which is used a bit but not that much either.

raingirl
January 24th, 2006, 09:52 PM
I've been tempted....but I would be afraid of blogging about work or something, and that would be a no no...so nope...not for me. Maybe one day in the future. Who knows.

Prin
January 24th, 2006, 10:54 PM
I have the "space" that comes with messenger. But I don't post often. Just rants every now and then.. The whole world can see it, so I keep them very general (like here...).;)

jawert1
January 25th, 2006, 08:43 AM
I started to, but do so infrequently, even though I want to blog more often. For some reason I start feeling very insecure when I do lol

Rick C
January 25th, 2006, 09:58 AM
Abby & Keeper blog quite a bit . . . . including their latest entries from the weekend:

www.goldentales.ca/new.htm

Myself? No.

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca

Writing4Fun
January 25th, 2006, 10:38 AM
Aw, Rick, why did you have to post that? Now I'm insanely jealous. What incredible scenery you have out there. Just breathtaking. :love:

marko
January 25th, 2006, 10:40 AM
We were thinking about adding blooging capabilities for this board.

Is this something members might be into?

Thanks

Marko
ADMIN

Writing4Fun
January 26th, 2006, 02:01 PM
Well, I already have one blog that I need to keep up with. Almost everyone who answered said they don't blog for one reason or another. Unless it's for new members who are specifically looking for a place to blog and find this board as a result of that search...

doggy lover
January 26th, 2006, 02:26 PM
Ok I'm behind times what is blogging??????????

Writing4Fun
January 26th, 2006, 04:22 PM
This (http://linux.about.com/cs/linux101/g/Blog__weB_LOG_.htm?terms=blog) might explain it a little better than I can. A few of us on here "do it". :p Most notable on this forum are Rick (www.goldentales.ca/new.htm) for his breathtaking photos and Neil (http://lifewithdogs.blogspot.com) for his dry humour. I'm (http://bikermomma.blogspot.com) just starting out, trying to find my place in the crowd, get into a groove of sorts ... really just for the fun of it.;)

doggy lover
January 26th, 2006, 04:37 PM
OK I get it, it's like an internet journal that everyone can read. You can add pic's and video ect. Sounds interesting, something I might look into when I get a bit more time. You think that your sick of seeing pic's of Tucker now, watch out! LOL

Writing4Fun
January 27th, 2006, 08:44 AM
It's a lot of fun, and can be great therapy. :D You can get one for free at blogger.com. Very easy to use. ;)