Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

water bowl rant

wdawson
January 23rd, 2006, 08:49 PM
yesterday i bought 2 shiny stainless steel bowls for the dogs,well twice today i thought the water was empty and picked the bowl up to fast only fo find they where still full....well atleast they where full.....water everywhere.....guess i need to put somthing on the bottom so i can see the water level.......lol

Copper'sMom
January 23rd, 2006, 09:01 PM
Well, at least YOU are the one spilling the water!! LOL My little girl, Zoe, loves to play in the water dish. When I go to grab it to fill it up, I always end up with very wet feet because I don't see the water all over the floor!:rolleyes: She also loves to pick up her food dish and carry it elsewhere to eat.:rolleyes: She is so weird at times but too funny! Oh and I use the stainless steel bowls as well - most dogs won't pick them up with their mouths but my Zoe does!

Iggette
January 24th, 2006, 06:20 AM
I too just bought the same silver dishes and guess what ......your not alone I have done the same thing, guess I'm not the only ditz that can't see the water level maybe if I put my glasses on I'd see it better....lol:D