Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Misty

Beaglemom
January 23rd, 2006, 12:30 PM
Well, I have a scanner here at work and I thought that I would scan some pictures of Misty that I took with our regular film camera and share them.

Misty is about 2 months old in this picture.

Beaglemom
January 23rd, 2006, 12:31 PM
Here's another one taken of Misty taken at the same age.

cpietra16
January 23rd, 2006, 12:33 PM
:D I love the ears...Has she ever taken flight on a windy day:D

Beaglemom
January 23rd, 2006, 12:34 PM
Here's Misty, again at about 2 months old, trying to get to me.

Beaglemom
January 23rd, 2006, 12:35 PM
:D I love the ears...Has she ever taken flight on a windy day:D
She used to trip on her ears. It was the cutest thing. She would run in the hall and then trip! She used to chew on them too.

Here is a more recent picture taken a few months ago. She has grown into her ears.

SnowDancer
January 23rd, 2006, 12:50 PM
Adorable pictures - I too love the ears. What you didn't tell us though is whether 2 month old Misty did get to you through the fencing. My bet is that she did.

Beaglemom
January 23rd, 2006, 12:56 PM
Adorable pictures - I too love the ears. What you didn't tell us though is whether 2 month old Misty did get to you through the fencing. My bet is that she did.
I couldn't resist that look that she gave me, so I did open the gate and let her come to me. If I remember correctly, that is how I got the other pictures of her doing what beagle do best!

cpietra16
January 23rd, 2006, 01:02 PM
She is adorable...I imagine she gets away with alot with that sweet face....:p

Lissa
January 23rd, 2006, 01:38 PM
She is such an angel!! I can't believe she used to trip over her ears - that is so cute!:D

shannonRN
January 23rd, 2006, 03:03 PM
I LOVE when we get to see a previously un-seen pet! At least, I've never seen Misty before. Did you get a load of that puppy potbelly in those first ones?

I know this is totally the wrong type of image, but I coudln't help it--it popped into my head as soon as I saw it. The pic you posted in the fourth frame ("Here's Misty, again at about 2 months old, trying to get to me") reminds me of Jack Nicholson in "The Shining" when he breaks down the bathroom door. "Heeeeeeere's Johnny!" Sorry for the :evil: :evil: :evil: image!

Beaglemom
January 23rd, 2006, 04:22 PM
Misty is definitely spoiled rotten! She knows how to get what she wants. All she has to do is give us that sweet, innocent puppy face look and we all cave in.

Shannon, that Jack Nicholson thing is funny! Now that I think about it, given the opportunity, she would break through a door! She nearly has a couple of times. When she wants in or out, she lets you know!

Frenchy
January 23rd, 2006, 07:38 PM
She is adorable!!!

Prin
January 23rd, 2006, 10:17 PM
Very cute!:)