Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I found a Husky in CDN

catsnatcher-CDN
January 19th, 2006, 03:31 PM
IT's like everytime I look out the window, lately

This husky has a ACCES MONTREAL tag on him. I called the city and they said the tag is older than 4 years so they don't have his owner's number.

He looks old and very dirty, I'll post a pic in a second

catsnatcher-CDN
January 19th, 2006, 03:36 PM
Here S/he is:

poodletalk
January 19th, 2006, 04:09 PM
Oh NO Catsnatcher, not again! What are you going to do with this beautiful husky?

catsnatcher-CDN
January 19th, 2006, 04:14 PM
The SPCA has picked her up already. I have no choice because this is not my house and my landlord/inlaws would have a FIT (they're already fed up because I feed 5 strays instead of trying to have kids!)

My husband says that he sees the owner every once in a while walking the husky without a leash but we don't know who he is or where he lives. :sad:

poodletalk
January 19th, 2006, 04:19 PM
Lets hope he has the same luck the dalmation had when he went to the SPCA. Did your two cats come back yet?

catsnatcher-CDN
January 19th, 2006, 04:22 PM
NO :( Nope.

Inverness
January 19th, 2006, 08:22 PM
Wow catsnatcher-CDN, you must have something that the lost dogs sense so they are attracted to your door... :pawprint: this one looks more like a Mal than a Husky to me, though. I guess if your husband has seen her before, she will indeed be picked up by her owners soon. Poor girl. :sad:

Frenchy
January 19th, 2006, 09:19 PM
Thank you so much for rescuing him.Poor dog,he would still be on the streets or worse.

Prin
January 20th, 2006, 01:16 AM
Poor doggy! They always find you. I've never seen him before and with the old dog tags, I'm not too hopeful for him coming from a good home...:( No rabies tags either?

We need a humane society.

catsnatcher-CDN
January 20th, 2006, 10:54 AM
Wow catsnatcher-CDN, you must have something that the lost dogs sense so they are attracted to your door... :pawprint: this one looks more like a Mal than a Husky to me, though. I guess if your husband has seen her before, she will indeed be picked up by her owners soon. Poor girl. :sad:

Sometimes I feel like St.Francis is passing his time in front of my door!

Prin,

I spoke to one of my neighbors and he says he may know who she belongs to but also doesn't know where the man lives. If they haven't claimed her within the next few days, I'm gonna try one more dog owner/neighbor who may know.

She had no rabies tag. But Max doesn't wear his either. After having digested the first rabies tag and 3 Acces Montreal dog tags, he's got one stainless steel tag around his neck.

catsnatcher-CDN
January 20th, 2006, 03:14 PM
I just called the SPCA and the dog was reclaimed yesterday (same day it was found). :thumbs up

Inverness
January 20th, 2006, 03:24 PM
Oh ! Great news this time again ! :thumbs up

If only these owners could stop losing their dogs !!! I mean, how can people just lose a dog on the streets in Montreal ??? They could get run over by a car anytime... :(

chico2
January 20th, 2006, 05:14 PM
Aww,a happy ending,finally:thumbs up