Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I Found It !!!!!!!

Rottielover
January 19th, 2006, 12:04 PM
Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that I finally found a rottweiler friendly motel. It is in Newmarket, about 25 mins away from the show. I am so happy. Not bad in price either. It is 90$ per night. NO dog fee. Yeah!!.
It was the only rottweiler friendly motel around. It is the comfort INN.
Now, what to do in the evenings?????

Bearsmom
January 19th, 2006, 12:47 PM
Are you driving? If you love shopping, the Upper Canada Mall is at Davis Drive just west of Yonge street (mall is HUGE), Newmarket has tons of parks for walking, it's quite a pretty town.
If you're driving and bored, come to Orangeville and meet our herd!

mummummum
January 19th, 2006, 08:38 PM
One of the community centre's has a "Wave Pool" which is HUGE fun if you like ocean-like swimming. Sorry - can't remember anything else but I'm sure the City has a website and you should be able to track it through Parks & Rec.

Sheltielover
January 19th, 2006, 09:40 PM
Hi Rottielover, Welcome to Newmarket.....and enjoy your stay!!!

Rottielover
January 20th, 2006, 07:18 AM
bearsmom, how far is orangeville from newmarket, And thank you Sheltielover. I am going to ballantrae for the show, but newmarket was the closet I could find

free
January 20th, 2006, 10:47 AM
alot of people walk their dogs around fairy lake not to far a drive from the hotel. aurora also has a dog run that you are supposed to pay a fee for but i don't think they monitor it. if it is a warm evening people go with their dogs to a coffee shop on bayview in aurora and sit outside. if i'm not in new brunswick with my daughters music class you are always welcome here.

Rottielover
January 20th, 2006, 11:02 AM
That is a very nice gesture Free. Keep me posted