Joey.E.CockersMommy
January 17th, 2006, 09:49 PM
Yoo hoo Joey its your bath time. :eek:

Joey.E.CockersMommy
January 17th, 2006, 09:50 PM
There has to be someway out of here. :eek:

Joey.E.CockersMommy
January 17th, 2006, 09:53 PM
Okay I'm in. I am in my happy place, I am in my happy place.

Joey.E.CockersMommy
January 17th, 2006, 09:54 PM
Okay, I am seriously considering jumping about now. :pawprint: :pawprint:

Joey.E.CockersMommy
January 17th, 2006, 09:58 PM
This is what I think of bath time. :p

Joey.E.CockersMommy
January 17th, 2006, 10:00 PM
thank goodness thats over with now to get that clean smell off me. :pawprint:

Joey.E.CockersMommy
January 17th, 2006, 10:02 PM
Must get Joey smell back and teatree smell gone, Who wants to smell like a tree anyways. :evil:

Joey.E.CockersMommy
January 17th, 2006, 10:05 PM
Joey falls off couch....... its almost gone, I almost got my Joey smell back.

jesse's mommy
January 17th, 2006, 10:08 PM
That's so cute.

We have actually lucked out with Jesse. She jumps into the tub whether it's bath time or not. She's actually jumped in a few times with Jim while he was taking a shower -- I keep joking she just wanted a peek!! :evil:

jawert1
January 17th, 2006, 10:57 PM
heheh Peaches will jump in the tub if I'm in there (so door must always stay closed for mommy bathtime!) but if it's meant for either her or Simon, she hightails it for my walk-in closet and buries herself under my dresses. Dunno how she knows who its for, but she does :D

Prin
January 17th, 2006, 11:05 PM
Joey is so cute! :) In the spring, Jemma threatens to jump in the shower with us sometimes, but otherwise, both steer clear of it...

jiorji
January 18th, 2006, 12:20 AM
hehe Joey looks so fluffy it makes me want to cuddle with him :D

I love pet bathtime!
I don't give my kitties baths, but i had a bit of water in the tub once from stretching my watercolor paper and I put Twiggy in and she looked pretty confused. Mind you when she got out she gave me a real crappy look. That'll teach me.

Luvmypit
January 18th, 2006, 03:24 PM
Ha , I love the timeline photos!

What a sweet heart. I like one of the ones in the bath where hes looking down as if contemplating jumping out.

Im lucky capone loves his baths! And loves the blow dryer afterwards.

chico2
January 18th, 2006, 05:27 PM
Great pics,thank's for the laugh,Joey is adorable:love:
I just have to get that digi-cam!!!

Joey.E.CockersMommy
January 18th, 2006, 05:54 PM
Thanks we think hes pretty cute too.

Hey I noticed that Joeys coat looks shiny in post no 8. The solid gold must be working. :D

Misty'sMom
January 18th, 2006, 10:53 PM
Here's Misty and her," I really hate you now" look...

papillonmama
January 18th, 2006, 11:20 PM
LOL, I love bathtime zoomies. Dory runs, and spins in circles, and runs. I would try to get it on film, but mostly she's just running, so it's really hard to focus!
Trigs is a good bathtime kinda guy, he'll get in if he can see his treat, then he shakes, a lot, so he hangs out in the bathroom for a couple minutes til he's done with that, then when he seems to be done he comes out, and of course, he shakes.:angel:

SchnauzerGirl
January 19th, 2006, 07:34 PM
I have to pick him up and he is literally kicking and screaming the whole way (Ok, if he could scream, I am sure he would). If you could see his eyes, there would be hate in them....

rivers
January 19th, 2006, 07:44 PM
I'll repost this one, as it is so pityful! I haven't bathed her since, so no new photos. http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=22293

SchnauzerGirl
January 19th, 2006, 07:46 PM
Rivers - That photo is priceless!

rivers
January 19th, 2006, 07:50 PM
Did you see how poofie she is afterwards? Like a big puff ball for a hour or so, until the hair calms down again! Too funny. :p

SchnauzerGirl
January 19th, 2006, 07:52 PM
talk about volume! Schultz just gets super curly, but no poof.