Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Kittens NDG

poodletalk
January 17th, 2006, 05:24 PM
You were born to a feral mom in NDG, your Mom trusted you with people who feed her and kept her strong for many years. Your foster mom called me yesterday, hoping I could help her to get both of you spayed. She was uncertain if she was going to keep you or not, I told her to send me pictures of both of you. I could and would have helped her find you loving homes. Instead she called the SPCA Montreal, who claimed that both of you were unadoptable and were sentenced to death. Rest in peace little calico kitties...don't worry we will do everything in our power to protect your mom and your step sisters and brothers who were born not that long ago.

BMDLuver
January 17th, 2006, 05:27 PM
Does Mom cat have a new litter at her side?

I'm so sorry Poodletalk, I know how much this one bothers you.:grouphug:

chico2
January 17th, 2006, 05:28 PM
Aww Poodletalk,it's not fair,poor babies they did not have a chance once in the hands of SPCA. RIP beautiful little babies:sad:

poodletalk
January 17th, 2006, 06:33 PM
Yes, the mother cat gave birth again not that long ago :(

catsnatcher-CDN
January 17th, 2006, 07:40 PM
I know your heart is broken, poodletalk. :(

Prin
January 17th, 2006, 08:49 PM
That's so sad. I'm sorry poodletalk.:sad: :grouphug:

cpietra16
January 17th, 2006, 08:56 PM
I am so sorry Poodletalk..and you were so willing to help. I don't understand why the change in plan. I thought she was going to have you help???? :( How could she claim such a thing and how could the SPCA believe that kittens so small were unadoptable....what is wrong with these people:mad:
Will she do this with the next set of kittens:mad:

poodletalk
January 17th, 2006, 10:09 PM
It's very sad what happened no doubt about it. I don't understand people, why didn't she contact someone three years ago when she first noticed the feral cat having kittens all the time? Anyways, it pushes me harder to organize a stronger volunteer team for the Bond Foundation to raise funds for rescues who do catch and release.

There are couple of people who I talked to, who are willing to give a helping hand to help catch the mother cat and her kittens. Wish us luck:fingerscr

Also, someone offered to take the kittens if the Mother cat is all dryed. Thank-you for all the support